GROUP PURCHASE---SHOEI Multitec!!! ($389.95 all colors/sizes shipped) - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 84 Old Jan 30th, 2007, 2:28 pm Thread Starter

GROUP PURCHASE---SHOEI Multitec!!! ($389.95 all colors/sizes shipped)

OK, Shoei's new modular helmet is tons better than the old syncrotec... see here for Shoei's website description:

http://www.shoei-helmets.com/road/pr..._multitec.aspx

I've had mine for a month, I posted on another thread that I think it vents as well as the RF-1000, not quite as well as the X-11, but in comparison to either it's like a "Maxwell Smart Cone of Silence" (a BIG complaint on both of those).

Shield seals amazingly well with a new gasket system, new two-layer padding that is removable and washable, bla bla bla--read the website.

Anyway, the MSRP on the thing is $495.99.

Ken at Chicago Performance (where I got mine from) has agreed to offer up a group purchase for bmwlt.com members for $389.95 SHIPPED, in any color and any size.

If you want in on the deal, I'd of course recommend swinging by a local shop and trying one on for size first. Then get yourself a paypal account if you don't have one yet.

PAYPAL payment for $389.95 to [email protected] and MAKE CERTAIN in your comments section to include the color, size, your shipping and phone number information, and that this is for the BMWLT.COM Group Purchase, RE: Pete Van Dyke

www.chicagoperformance.com

(FYI, the cheapest I've seen these on EBay this afternoon is $434.20 plus $8.29 shipping "or make an offer" and the local shops here wouldn't come down less than $425, so with no tax and no shipping, not a bad deal...and I've tested them, they WILL take X-11 lenses (I AM CHECKING ON THE SYNCROTEC ONES--WILL POST IN A BIT) if you have them from other helmets)

Enjoy........or don't, just passing it along for those interested.

(and please, don't respond with any posts claiming that I advocated beating birds to death with gasoline-fire-igniting cell phones because I hate any motorcycle not made by BMW! lol)

Pete "Clark W. Griswold, Jr." Van Dyke

========================================
When life throws you a curve, LEAN INTO IT!!!
2000 R1100RT-P...R.I.P. "Old motorcycle"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 K1200LT "Lick and Tickle"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FU*K Cancer. If I have one more MRI, I'll stick to the refrigerator door.

Last edited by petevandyke; Jan 30th, 2007 at 3:07 pm. Reason: CHECKING ON FACE SHIELD COMPATABILITY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 84 Old Jan 30th, 2007, 2:35 pm

Looks pretty good. Anyone in D/FW area already have a 2XL that I can try on to see if it fits my pointy head?

TIA

Antony (Tripod)
Dallas' Northern Suburbs
-----------------------------------------------

If you want to be happy for a day, drink.
If you want to be happy for a year, marry.
If you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride a motorcycle.

'05 K1200LT - Dark Graphite - RIP 04 OCT 2015

'99 Road King Classic - Custom Blue/Silver & Chrome - "My Baby" Gone but forever in my heart!

and many, many others.

post #3 of 84 Old Jan 30th, 2007, 2:44 pm Thread Starter

Tony...

Only place I've seen them in the DFW area is MAXIM in Allen (they only had one, size L) and cycle sports.

I know in an earlier thread, there was discussion about how if a salesperson helps you, that maybe you should buy from there...but in this case, taking a helmet off the rack, putting it on, sinching it down, then trying the next size up and the next one down, might not be such a question of loyalty to the store as it doesn't really involve much salesperson time...

but again, I leave that entirely up to the individual...

One thing on the helmets, anticipate about 8 days for delivery...mine was shipped well-packed and insured by fed-ex ground...as with anything, open it when you receive it to make sure it's A-OK before you sign for it.

Good luck everyone, and again, if you aren't a Shoei fan, perhaps someone will organize a Schuberth group buy, or an Arai, or a Shark...I am just trying to help here...

Be well all!

P

post #4 of 84 Old Jan 30th, 2007, 2:47 pm

Not sure I'd go for it at this time, but I'm guessing that's "plus tax" for any Illinois residents.

Peter Tessin
2002 Champagne
post #5 of 84 Old Jan 30th, 2007, 2:56 pm

Garage
Size Comparison

I have a XL Shoei RJ Open face helmet. Has anyone compared the two helmets?

I had a Syncrotec that I had to get sell because it was too small. The RJ helmet fits like a glove but the flip up was giving me sores on my ears. Same manufacturer- same size but different results!

Rob V.B.
2015 Triumph Explorer 1200
2007 BMW GT (SOLD)

2003 BMW LT (SOLD)

2002 BMW R1150 traded for 2002 Yamaha FZ1 traded for a 2003 GSXR 750

post #6 of 84 Old Jan 30th, 2007, 3:23 pm Thread Starter

Face Shield Compatability...

(OOPS, yes there is tax for IL residents...sorry)

I posted 15 mins ago, then edited my first post because it was in error. The old Syncrotec face shields (CX-1, for those keeping track) WILL NOT fit the Multitec...BUT, shields for the RF-1000, the X-11, and the TZR are all the same as the shields for the Multi-tec (CX-1V).

So, if you already have a RF-1000, an X-11, or a TZR and invested in smoke or mirrored lenses, they'll swap. Unfortunately, the no-longer-made Syncrotec (if you read the shoei link I posted at the beginning--among better venting, etc., the multitec also has eps padding in the chinbar--something Motorcyclist's testing urged for full-face helmets) had to be different...

Last edited by petevandyke; Jan 30th, 2007 at 3:44 pm. Reason: Tax update
post #7 of 84 Old Jan 30th, 2007, 7:32 pm

thats a great deal...how long does this GB last? Need to get some funds in order for 2 helmets.

F
post #8 of 84 Old Jan 30th, 2007, 10:11 pm Thread Starter

good question...I'd order within a week if you can...

post #9 of 84 Old Jan 31st, 2007, 8:30 am

sheesh....ok. Let me dig under the couch cushions to see what I can do.

F
post #10 of 84 Old Jan 31st, 2007, 8:58 am

Do you have a comm system installed in your helmet? If so how hard/easy was it to install?

Malcolm McGee
Little Rock, AR
'00 K1200LTC Canyon Red
'09 Kawasaki KLR 650
'96 Bunkhouse
IBA #24557
BMWMOA #117769

post #11 of 84 Old Jan 31st, 2007, 12:45 pm

Would love to have one, but I do not like PayPal. I checked with them and they offer no other option other than Money Order, which worse.

Thanks for the work you did on this.

Lee Nowell
Black 01, LTC
BMWRA & MOA, AMA, IBA

Last edited by lnowell; Jan 31st, 2007 at 2:02 pm.
post #12 of 84 Old Feb 1st, 2007, 12:11 am Thread Starter

Lee, if you want, contact me, I'll send the funds via paypal for you, you can mail me a check...I have a secured acct with them which covers up to $1,000

As for intercom, I'm using chatterbox, the ear pieces fit perfectly via velcro as they do in all shoei helmets....if you go J&N or whatever, you'd have to have it installed I imagine

Pete

post #13 of 84 Old Feb 1st, 2007, 8:53 am

"Lee, if you want, contact me, I'll send the funds via paypal for you, you can mail me a check...I have a secured acct with them which covers up to $1,000"

Thank you for your most generous offer, but I can not and will not ask or allow anyone to do such a thing for me.

Lee Nowell
Black 01, LTC
BMWRA & MOA, AMA, IBA
post #14 of 84 Old Feb 1st, 2007, 11:58 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnowell
"Lee, if you want, contact me, I'll send the funds via paypal for you, you can mail me a check...I have a secured acct with them which covers up to $1,000"

Thank you for your most generous offer, but I can not and will not ask or allow anyone to do such a thing for me.

Offer stands...you can send ME a check first, I'll order one via paypal to be shipped to your house, once you tell me you got it, I'll cash the check...I still believe in people. Hell, add $5 to the check for "handling fees" if you wanna, don't matter to me, I'm just happy to help a new friend...happier if it means someone will be wearing a helmet!!!

[email protected] if you reconsider.

post #15 of 84 Old Feb 1st, 2007, 12:15 pm

Ain't goin' back and read all the posts in this thread, so somebody may have mentioned this already - February issue of Rider has a Shoei Multitec helmet full-page evaluation article. Author sez he likes it..... a lot.
post #16 of 84 Old Feb 1st, 2007, 1:26 pm

???

How noisy is this helmet. I bought a Schuberth a few years ago and could not stand it because of all the wind noise. would like to know before I jump in.
Thanks..... Steve
post #17 of 84 Old Feb 1st, 2007, 1:38 pm

According to the response here, it is quieter than their standard full face X-11. And I don't think the X-11 is all that noisey. YMMV

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'02 LTE - Red-blooded Dragonfly
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg
'01 LTC - Flying Purple People Eater (Ya gotta be old enough to understand)(RIP)
'00 LTC - Canyon Red Rover (RIP)

Have you
bmwlt.com lately????

"To not know me is to lose nothing, to not know Him is to lose everything."
post #18 of 84 Old Feb 1st, 2007, 11:30 pm

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by petevandyke

I posted 15 mins ago, then edited my first post because it was in error. The old Syncrotec face shields (CX-1, for those keeping track) WILL NOT fit the Multitec...BUT, shields for the RF-1000, the X-11, and the TZR are all the same as the shields for the Multi-tec (CX-1V).

So, if you already have a RF-1000, an X-11, or a TZR and invested in smoke or mirrored lenses, they'll swap. Unfortunately, the no-longer-made Syncrotec (if you read the shoei link I posted at the beginning--among better venting, etc., the multitec also has eps padding in the chinbar--something Motorcyclist's testing urged for full-face helmets) had to be different...
Pete,
I'll take one, silver, and blue mirror lens. Size XXL. I'd like a day or two to try it on and make sure it fits. If not, will return and pay actual ground shipping both ways,

What noW?

- T

Antony (Tripod)
Dallas' Northern Suburbs

If you want to be happy for a day, drink.
If you want to be happy for a year, marry.
If you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride a motorcycle.

'05 K1200LT - Dark Graphite - RIP 04 OCT 2015

'99 Road King Classic - Custom Blue/Silver & Chrome - "My Baby" Gone but forever in my heart!

and many, many others.

post #19 of 84 Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 9:21 am

Pete,

I will be ordering 2 today. What is the return policy>?

F
post #20 of 84 Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:48 pm

Pete,

Thanks for setting this up. That is a great price for that helmet. I just bought 2 of em.

F
post #21 of 84 Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:57 pm Thread Starter

Hey Dick...little help here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick
Ain't goin' back and read all the posts in this thread, so somebody may have mentioned this already - February issue of Rider has a Shoei Multitec helmet full-page evaluation article. Author sez he likes it..... a lot.

How come when I posted this in LT, it got moved to this buried section of the forum when all other group purchase stuff in the past stayed there for weeks? This is a great deal, I get nothing from it as I already own one, but NO ONE is going to see this buried here...can you get it moved back to LT at least for a week?

it's a great helmet, great buy, at least give the forum members a chance to see the option?

Please?

Pete

post #22 of 84 Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 1:10 pm Thread Starter

responseseseses

Tony,

read the original post, paypal payment and you'll have it in about a week. You'll have to buy the shield separately...email the guy maybe they can cut you a bargain...

it comes with a clear shield which you'll need/want for nighttime and low light anyway.

I don't know about return policies, like any helmet, I would imagine the only return option is if it's damaged in shipping, but it DOES carry a FIVE YEAR Shoei warranty on build and materials, so keep your receipt and fill out the warranty card that comes with the helmet.

as for others, spread the word, hell buy extra and sell them on EBay or at your local shop for all I care....

And yes, it's much quieter...

This is my third Shoei, I had an RF-1000, still have an X-11, now this (but have ridden with a syncrotec), this is MILES quieter than the others, the build quality is better, the seal on the faceshield is a HUGE improvement (it's like a soft rubber gasket, and the lever on the left side can be flipped downward with one flick of the finger to push the shield out and up a fraction of an inch to vent it and clear fog, or up to lock it in a partially-open position and whatever wind that you're facing won't close it--might be good for k1200-r and gt riders who have the benefit of that monstrous 160+ hp engine I lust after. The dual-density foam of the inner padding is pretty nice, the part next to your face and head is softer, but the part closest to the helmet is firmer, adding to energy absorption, and it's all removable and washable (throw it in the bag it comes with, and gentle-cycle it in the washer). By the way, the matte white and matte black are really pretty, I got the royal blue because it matches most of my riding gear...

shit, I should be a Shoei salesman...just visit the shoei website...what I like most is the additional safety of the eps in the chin that the syncrotec, most schuberths, my nolan modular, and most other modulars DON'T have...if you high-side (which I've witnessed versions of in training when riders locked up the front wheel and didn't immediately release, causing the bike to VERY VIOLENTLY smack their faces into the asphalt), the idea of having protection on the chin area not only makes sense, it's a must...hell most "regular" full face helmets don't have that.

Buy one...or don't...but good luck even FINDING one at a local shop, let alone finding one for less than $440 plus tax.

Pete "learns slowly" Van Dyke

post #23 of 84 Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 6:17 pm

Pete,

Couldnt agree with you more....its a great buy for a great helmet. Thanks again.

F
post #24 of 84 Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 8:29 pm

Pete, My best guess is this is Rider Gear and not a motorcycle part like the other items were. Just my best guess.

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'02 LTE - Red-blooded Dragonfly
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg
'01 LTC - Flying Purple People Eater (Ya gotta be old enough to understand)(RIP)
'00 LTC - Canyon Red Rover (RIP)

Have you
bmwlt.com lately????

"To not know me is to lose nothing, to not know Him is to lose everything."
post #25 of 84 Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 3:57 pm Thread Starter

ask me no questions, tell me no lies...

I have no clue on return policies, but again, I've never bought a helmet from a vendor, whether helmet harbor, motorcycle warehouse, or any other, that allowed returns. If and when you order it, before you sign for receipt from the delivery guy, open the box to make sure all is good...if yes, sign away. Shoei's warranty is as good as any in the business. If it doesn't fit, you probably should have spent more time at a local shop with one on your head.

post #26 of 84 Old Feb 5th, 2007, 9:29 pm Thread Starter

holy cow

just keeping it fresh for a few more days

post #27 of 84 Old Feb 7th, 2007, 2:39 pm

Wink

Quote:
just keeping it fresh for a few more days
Just to keep it fresh too, and to ask the moderator(s) to consider creating a new section on the forum for Group Purchase as these things tend to grow in popularity.

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT
06 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estate (parts and people hauler)
2012 BMW X3 (parts and people hauler)
86 Porsche 911 Cabriolet (my "new" baby)

For her I climbed the highest mountain!
For her I swam across the deepest ocean!
For her I walked through the largest desert!
And then she left me... She said I was never home!!!

post #28 of 84 Old Feb 7th, 2007, 4:13 pm Thread Starter

you da man

Thanks, Zip!

post #29 of 84 Old Feb 7th, 2007, 5:51 pm

Pete, does this helmet have also the sun shield? I could not see that feature on their web site.
Thanks in advance!

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT
06 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estate (parts and people hauler)
2012 BMW X3 (parts and people hauler)
86 Porsche 911 Cabriolet (my "new" baby)

For her I climbed the highest mountain!
For her I swam across the deepest ocean!
For her I walked through the largest desert!
And then she left me... She said I was never home!!!

post #30 of 84 Old Feb 8th, 2007, 2:38 pm Thread Starter

hurry hurry

keeping it fresh, yo

post #31 of 84 Old Feb 8th, 2007, 2:40 pm Thread Starter

Zip...you can buy a tinted or mirrored shield, but it doesn't have a built-in, pull-down one like some others.

post #32 of 84 Old Feb 8th, 2007, 3:08 pm

my helmets arrived today, up in the hizzy, aight!

F

BMWMOA
12 GTL
post #33 of 84 Old Feb 8th, 2007, 10:37 pm Thread Starter

ride with 'em yet? I think mine is quiet as hell, but I also have an inoperable brain tumor that has resulted in hearing loss, so a second opinion might be helpful here!

post #34 of 84 Old Feb 9th, 2007, 9:13 am

Quote:
ride with 'em yet? I think mine is quiet as hell, but I also have an inoperable brain tumor that has resulted in hearing loss, so a second opinion might be helpful here!
No, that wont happen till the salt gets washed from the streets (another 2 months, maybe???) Until then, the fit and finish of the helmet is fantastic, I have some time to transfer the Baehr intercom to them. Thanks for the opportunity buy a great helmet at about 100 bux off MSRP.

F

BMWMOA
12 GTL
post #35 of 84 Old Feb 10th, 2007, 4:19 pm Thread Starter

cool beans

hey, that's what I'm all about...

I figure about three or four dozen more of these types of things and I can knock a year off of my time in purgatory...

post #36 of 84 Old Feb 10th, 2007, 4:20 pm

Question Which does it most fit like?

Is the shape more like a RF-1000 or X-11?
Is the deal still on?

Regards,
John

2000 K1200 LTC - Canyon Red
post #37 of 84 Old Feb 11th, 2007, 12:17 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
I added 6.5%, which is what I would pay in this county, to the cost of two helmets. I hope it's enough.
I actually went to Chicago Performance yesterday to see/try on the helmet. DON'T DO THAT! The person I first confronted went on and on about how his time cannot be used for an internet sale. I was very cool with that, looked over his inventory and left. It's not a shop for the average "tourer".
Thanks for the lead to this product. I hope they fit my wife and I. I've never worn a helmet before for anything I've done, be it heliskiing, trail bike or riding here in IL and CO. I intend to now that I just purchased a '99 LT.

Have fun,

Jerry Palma
99 K1200LTI Champagne 'Oh, Kay' (dropped: 5)
97 K1100LT Aspen Silver Night High Line 'Silver Knight'
85 R80RT 'Lady in Red'
08 535xi Space Gray metallic
09 328i Silver Convertable
17 X3 Glacier Silver metallic

BMWMOA #157323 / ABC #11368 -- All-in-all a newbie!

I love these bikes regardless of what I've needed to fix on them. I'll: Just Ride 'em!
post #38 of 84 Old Feb 11th, 2007, 5:59 pm Thread Starter

customizable...

Jerry,

Nice thing about the shoei is that you can buy replacement cheek pads in sizes from 20 mm to almost 40 MM, for a nominal cost...I normally wear an XL in helmets and bought a L, and am actually gonna' buy a thicker pair of cheek pads later in the spring to keep the top of the helmet a little bit off the top of my noggin' and allow for even more ventillation (now that might leave me with "pad face" but for those who have seen me, it may be an improvement)...so even if they don't fit PERFECTLY, don't fret, if it's a tiny bit snug, the padding WILL compress after you've worn it a bit (up to a cm), and if it's a tad loose, you can get thicker, snap-in replacements for less than a face shield.

P

post #39 of 84 Old Feb 12th, 2007, 9:53 am

Cool

I also normally wear an XL (HJC Symax). But with the Shoei and also Arai, I wear a LG. Go figure.

Trey
post #40 of 84 Old Feb 12th, 2007, 4:54 pm Thread Starter

size size size

yeah, you can special order a 3XL shoei, I can't imagine the melon-head that would fit

post #41 of 84 Old Feb 13th, 2007, 9:21 pm Thread Starter

keeping the thread going, this price ain't a gonna' last much longer folks

post #42 of 84 Old Feb 14th, 2007, 9:47 am

Chicago Performance non-responsive

I called five times in the last three days (no answer), left a voicemail the second time, sent a email on Monday (no reply).
My questions were simple and deserved an answer. If the Multitec doesn't fit would they allow a return and give me credit towards a RF-1000? If yes, how much for the RF-1000 (Diabolic)?

Since I can't find a multitec in ABQ, I guess I'm out of luck on this group buy. Chicago Performance's price is competitive, but their service stinks.

Regards,
John

2000 K1200 LTC - Canyon Red
post #43 of 84 Old Feb 15th, 2007, 10:09 am

I emailed Chicago Performance that I was part of the GB on 2/2/07 and placed an order for 2 hats...received both of them in 11 days....no issues.

F

BMWMOA
12 GTL
post #44 of 84 Old Feb 15th, 2007, 10:36 am

I also e-mailed them about another issue and got a prompt response from that question and a following one also. Very direct and to the point response IIRC.

Lee Nowell
Black 01, LTC
BMWRA & MOA, AMA, IBA
post #45 of 84 Old Feb 15th, 2007, 10:04 pm

Shoei helmet dealers in NJ or VA

Anyone know of Dealers in NJ/NY or VA that carry the multitec helmet? I'd like to try one on.
post #46 of 84 Old Feb 18th, 2007, 9:27 pm Thread Starter

President's Day Gift idea

Ol' Abraham Lincoln would have been able to turn around and stomp the shit out of John Wilkes Booth if he had been wearin' a kevlar composite Shoei Multitec Helmet...

Get yours in honor of ol' Honest Abe

(lol, just keeping it on the list...)

P

post #47 of 84 Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 9:23 am

Pete, when does this deal end. I've been a little slow picking up up on this. Must be CRS. Ah the joys of growing old.

Pat Rourke
White Lake,MI.
2002 K1200 LTC, Champange

post #48 of 84 Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 3:56 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Thumbs up It fits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgburns
I called five times in the last three days (no answer), left a voicemail the second time, sent a email on Monday (no reply).
My questions were simple and deserved an answer. If the Multitec doesn't fit would they allow a return and give me credit towards a RF-1000? If yes, how much for the RF-1000 (Diabolic)?

Since I can't find a multitec in ABQ, I guess I'm out of luck on this group buy. Chicago Performance's price is competitive, but their service stinks.
I have an XL RF-1000 and ordered the Multitec in the same size. There was a bit of delay but after a phone call on Wednesday, they shipped it the same day and I received it Friday afternoon.

Great fit. Thanks Sir Van Dyke!

Now if only the weather would warm up a bit.

pm
--
Life is too short to do anything
other than that about which you
are absolutely passionate . . .
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"

2011 South Africa

2014 The Dolomites of Italy, Alps of Switzerland & Austria and returning to Milan via the "Gold Coast" of the French Riveria.

2016 Spain & Portugal

2018 Central & Eastern Europe: Slovenia, Austria, Poland,Hungary, Czech Republic & Slovakia!

'18 R1200RTW
'00 K1200LTC (Dealer is taking on consignment!)
'90 K75-Sold to a new BMW owner (2016)
'62 R 50/2 (Rode hard and put away wet)-Sold in '81
'63 Vespa 150 (1st and only dirt bike!)
Sold in '67

post #49 of 84 Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 9:40 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMitchell
I have an XL RF-1000 and ordered the Multitec in the same size. There was a bit of delay but after a phone call on Wednesday, they shipped it the same day and I received it Friday afternoon.

Great fit. Thanks Sir Van Dyke!

Now if only the weather would warm up a bit.

Actually, it's "Hizzonor Grandmaster King-of-all-things-gone-Crash I-don't-covet-my-neighbor's-wife-but-I-DO-covet-his-ZX-14 Not-a-Moderator-But-I-Play-One-On-TV Van Dyke" but I'll settle for Sir...

lol

Glad everyone who took advantage has been happy, I've heard nothing to suggest the deal has expired, so those who are gettin' money back from Uncle Sam might wanna' upgrade your noggin' protection while you can still save a few bucks!

Or not, no skin off my back...or, uh, skull.

post #50 of 84 Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 11:01 pm

This is great as I have been going to order one of these in a couple of weeks. I have already tried on one and like it. I agree this should have been some where better placed as I just stumbled onto it. Thanks, will contact them ASAP.

05' LT Dark Grey, "Battle Star"
14' KTM 1190
03' KTM 450 EXC Dually
72' Honda SL 100
67' Triumph Bonneville
65' Honda CB160
70' Honda CB350

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in