BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Shoei Neotec Modular Helmet Review

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Why aint we riding 
#1 ·
Been thinking about a Modular lid? I've spent the last 9 months commuting every day in this Shoei Neotec. Tune in to see how it held up!

-MKL

#3 ·
Hi-

I don't know. I got many questions about the C3 on this review - as in, people want a comparison. I have no experience with the C3, but I'll try to get one for review....

-MKL

#5 ·
I use the Shoei Neotec, excellent ventilation, quiet, however, I still use earplugs also.
When I purchased the last one, I also tried on the Schuberth C3....just didn't fit my head right....
Try both, buy the one that fits your head shape and is most comfortable for you...

#7 ·
I have the Neotec. I tried both the Shoei and the Shuberth. The Shoei was much better fitting (for me) and more versitile as to communication stuff, although there are probably other systems for the Shuberth I wasnt shown (dealer showed me the SRC system and didnt reccomend it). I bought the Sena 10U which is OK, Great sound but the microphone is all up in the way and irritates the crap out of me. The Shoei does have great ventilation and seemed lighter than the Shuberth. I also ordered my helmet from a European supplier as I prefer the latch on the chinstrap to the US version with the double D rings. Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.