Two Schuberth C3 helmets with BMW Comm: Med C3W (white) & XL C3 World (white) - BMW Luxury Touring Community
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bajasteve
  • 1 Post By HillmoorPete

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old Jul 3rd, 2015, 11:17 pm Thread Starter

Two Schuberth C3 helmets with BMW Comm: Med C3W (white) & XL C3 World (white)

I was recently in a bad accident* (not with my C3 helmet), and am writing this from a hospital bed, where I'll be for several months with a badly damaged pelvis. The accident (not my fault) has freaked my wife out so much that I agreed not to replace my totaled K1600GTL, and we won't be riding for the foreseeable future. So I'm selling some gear, and these helmets are the most attractive pieces.

Neither of these helmets has been in any kind of get-off/accident. Both include anti-fog pinlock inserts. Both have the BMW Comm system installed and working in them.

The Med C3W (women's) is all white, and has less than 1 hr on it (it fit her too tightly, so she only wore it once on a short trial ride when it was new). It is, for all practical purposes, brand new.

The XL C3 is mine, and has roughly 10,000 miles/200 hours of riding on it. It's white with the cool "world" graphics, just like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR7gQgEIut8

I'll take $950 for the pair; you pay shipping.

* http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/bike-tal...ths-ahead.html

Bruce Yates - Y3K on board!
Bellevue, WA (near sunny Seattle
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
2013 dark graphite K1600GTL "Tiger Shark"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(RIP - totaled by idiot cage driver)

2000 K1200LTc "Salsa" (sold to my buddy, Mel)
2012 midnight blue Vespa GTS 300ie (Cheri's)

(photography)

(new blog)

2001 CCR - Hot Springs, AR
2002 CCR - Santa Fe, NM
2003 CCR - Gatlinburg, TN
2004 CCR - Breckenridge, CO
2005 CCR - Jackson Hole, WY
2006 CCR - Braselton, GA
2009 CCR - Rapid City, SD
2011 CCR - Boise, ID

"If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then quit. No use being a damned fool about it." WC Fields
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old Jul 4th, 2015, 11:55 am

Re: Two Schuberth C3 helmets with BMW Comm: Med C3W (white) & XL C3 World (white)

Bruce I'm sorry you were in such a bad accident and I pray you'll recover much faster than what they are telling you.
Bruce_Yates likes this.
post #3 of 6 Old Jul 6th, 2015, 8:17 pm Thread Starter

PRICE NOW $750! Two Schuberth C3 helmets with BMW Comm: Med C3W & XL C3 World

See earlier post for details. Price now $750 for both helmets, you pay postage. PM me if interested.

)

(photography)

(new blog)

2002 CCR - Santa Fe, NM
2006 CCR - Braselton, GA
2011 CCR - Boise, ID

"If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then quit. No use being a damned fool about it." WC Fields

post #4 of 6 Old Jul 6th, 2015, 8:25 pm

Re: PRICE NOW $750! Two Schuberth C3 helmets with BMW Comm: Med C3W & XL C3 World

Bruce,

I hope someone snaps up this good deal quickly, but moreover - I hope you mend and heal quickly. My wife broke her pelvis in a horse mishap, and though it did take a bit of time, she recovered well. Hang in there and heal!

Pete
Bruce_Yates likes this.

2002 Toscana Green K1200LTE
1998 Triumph Trophy 1200
1982 Yamaha Special II 650 (sold)
1968 Triumph Trophy 500 (sold)
1968 Puch 125 (passed along)
post #5 of 6 Old Jul 9th, 2015, 11:49 pm Thread Starter

Re: PHOTOS - Schuberth C3 helmets w BMW Comm: Med C3W (white) & XL C3 World (white)

Below are helmet photos that Cheri was nice enough to take.

A few notes/updates/corrections to original post:
- Cheri can't locate the box (containing the pinlock fog shield, carry-bag and manuals) for the C3W. Once I'm out of the hospital and home, I'll locate and send them (at my cost), but for now, all you get is what's pictured below. [Cheri searched for 45 minutes in the areas I thought it might be, and her level of irritation at my lack of organization precludes asking her to look further. If you're married, you'll understand.]
- The only scratch/defect I know of is one small vertical scratch in the face shield of the C3; it is visible in the photos below, just to the left (right in the photo) of center.
- There is only one charge cord (just a mini-USB cord) for the BMW Comm system in the helmets. If you need to charge both helmets, you'll need to get another adapter (or charge it via your laptop or generic mini-USB charger).

Note: the C3 has its pinlock fog shield (distinctive yellowish color) in place; the smaller C3W does not.

)

(photography)

(new blog)

2002 CCR - Santa Fe, NM
2006 CCR - Braselton, GA
2011 CCR - Boise, ID

post #6 of 6 Old Jul 16th, 2015, 11:38 am Thread Starter

SOLD: Two Schuberth C3 helmets with BMW Comm: Med C3W (white) & XL C3 World (white)

SOLD

)

(photography)

(new blog)

2002 CCR - Santa Fe, NM
2006 CCR - Braselton, GA
2011 CCR - Boise, ID

Tags
bmw comm, c3 helmet, c3w, schuberth

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in