Rode with a member from here - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Oct 20th, 2012, 3:24 pm Thread Starter

Rode with a member from here

A while back I met another member here "Mycamel" after a repair issue he had.

Today, Mike and I along with our wives got together for a short ride north Georgia. It was indeed a beautiful day to ride! The temperature was right at 60 or just above with a clear bright blue sky. The leaves are changing good around here and the scenery along the company was nice. To break things up a bit we stopped in a the Dawsonville Pool Room for lunch before heading home. In the Pool Room's parking lot was a bloodhound in the back of a parked truck that howled whenever a Harley started up!

I tried adding a couple of pictures I took but they locked up 2 different browsers while trying.

Well I couldn't get the pictures to upload here, but they're on our blog posting at: http://ourbmw.wordpress.com/2012/10/...h-new-friends/

Chris Ehlbeck
2002 BMW K1200LTE Toscana Green Retired with 85,391 miles
2014 BMW R1200RT Quartz Blue Metallic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by blueknightga6; Oct 20th, 2012 at 4:04 pm. Reason: Added a link to blog so that pictures can be viewed.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in