Ilium Foot Pegs for 2011 R1200R - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Jun 20th, 2011, 11:08 pm Thread Starter

Smile Ilium Foot Pegs for 2011 R1200R

About a month ago, I ordered and received foot pegs for my R1200R after talking with Cessna, another forum member. While a bit pricey ($325.00) I ordered them anyway. I was not disappointed. They're well machined and match the color of the bike almost perfectly. They mounted quite easily, 10 minutes each, once I watched the video a second time. They have six position adjustments, and at first I left them all the way out in position six. They felt OK, but it seemed like a stretch with my legs (29" inseam). Last weekend, I adjusted them into the 3rd position and it made a big difference. It was a lot more comfortable, even though they only moved in less than 1.5 inches. My shoes cleared the cylinders much better than they did before and after 300+ miles of riding, I'm pretty sure I have the pegs just where they need to be. Now instead of having my legs tucked underneath me all the time, I can stretch out a bit when heading down the highway. With all the accessories you can buy, I thought I'd share about one that I'm extremely happy with. I don't regret the purchase at all

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in