BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

H D D C 5/10

3K views 45 replies 13 participants last post by  RaffyK 
#1 ·
Anyone hungry?

#4 ·
That sounds good. I was also thinking there might be some good places to try soon in Yuba City, could be a nice ride up the river.

#7 ·
What the heck does it stand for???!!!

OK, I'll admit to being a relative newbie (got mine in March) and I live in Northern California, but I just can't figure out what HDDC means?! Please, what the heck does it stand for? And, more importantly, how can I get involved with this group?

#8 ·
I think we should go to Napa or somewhere very cool to ride next week for our 3 year anniversary.
To pgoltz112 (not sure what your real name is), the HDDC is the "Hump Day Dinner Club" and everyone is welcome to attend. It's a group of NorCal riders that enjoy riding and socializing every Wednesday night. It doesn't matter how what kind of bike you ride or where you live but you have to attend two meetings to be a member. There are no dues but dinner is usually about $20 unless we go to Sonic ;). To get involved just show up!

#9 ·
Hddc 5/10

Compadres
6539 Washington St.
Yountville, Ca
707-944-2406

This is an great place for mexican food. I eat there all the time. If anybody is intrested I could make resevations.

#10 ·
scottydawg said:
To pgoltz112 (not sure what your real name is), the HDDC is the "Hump Day Dinner Club" and everyone is welcome to attend. It's a group of NorCal riders that enjoy riding and socializing every Wednesday night. It doesn't matter how what kind of bike you ride or where you live but you have to attend two meetings to be a member. There are no dues but dinner is usually about $20 unless we go to Sonic ;). To get involved just show up!
That's not fair Dawg! You didn't tell 'em about the initiation ceremony. :eek: You're evil...

Cheers!

#11 ·
Or the secert handshake and fetz with the tassle and bananas

#12 ·
Or the Farrier or the Neuticles.....

RCB is going to St. Pauli Restaurant between Pollack Pines and Kyburz this Wednesday. Hard to pass up the one source for decent German food around here. Perhaps we might link up for a mutual ride this week? Just a thought.

Maybe Taylor's Refresher for the Anniversary?

#13 ·
Should we meet somewhere and head up the hill?

#15 ·
Meet up the hill or meet and ride up the hill?

#17 ·
I think we should roll to Georgetown this week but if everyone votes otherwise then I'm cool with that... Can we get a show of hands people then list???

#20 ·
Georgetown 7:30.....

1. Jim
2. Scott

#22 ·
We could meet at the gas station on Hazel again...

#23 ·
What the location of the resturant were going to.

#24 ·
Georgetown?? Are we going to that Mexican Place on 193 near Main St? Are there any other options there?

The Shell Station on Hazel is OK. 6:30 departure....

1. Jim
2. Scott
3. Ted

#26 ·
I'm in :D

The Shell Station on Hazel is OK. 6:30 departure....

1. Jim
2. Scott
3. Ted
4. John

Oh Sharkey - If you can't make the sarting point, just get to Georgetown it's not big enough to get lost in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.