Anyone need these? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old Feb 16th, 2010, 11:24 pm Thread Starter

Anyone need these?

I was up in my attic and I found that I have a few things left over from my '99 LT. If anyone needs these things - let me know. I have a stock drivers seat with very little to no wear as I changed it to a Corbin soon after buying the bike. I have the plastic tip-over wing guards - new. It looks like I have the passenger foot pegs too. I must have changed them for after-market ones, but I don't remember doing it.

Let me know.

Daniel
SF Bay Area
'82 Suzuki GS1000SZ Katana
'01 Harley FXDWG2 "Lily"
'04 Ducati Multistrada "Annabella"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

God made some cops perfect, the rest He put in cars.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old Feb 17th, 2010, 12:00 am
Super Moderator

Re: Anyone need these?

I would suggest Craigslist or eBay. You may want to contact Beemer Boneyard as well and see if they might be interested.

David Taylor
San Jose, CA
2010 R1200RT Polar Metallic
AMA, BMWMOA
Booze Brother #4

The shortest distance between two points is for people who don't ride!

post #3 of 9 Old Feb 17th, 2010, 12:05 am Thread Starter

Thanks Dave. I was going to do that after I gave everyone here and chance at them. I would rather give them to someone from the list than deal with the looky loos on Craigslist or have to pay for a listing on eBay. Other than the seat, I'm sure there is much value in these parts. They may just go in the trash.

Daniel
SF Bay Area
'01 Harley FXDWG2 "Lily"

post #4 of 9 Old Feb 17th, 2010, 1:18 am

I will PM you
Terry

'68 Triumph Bonnie
'71 R75/5 **
'72 R75/5 (2)
'73 R60/5 **
'73 R75/5
'76 R90/6
'77 R75/7 '77 R100/5 "bitsa" bike
'79 R100RT **
'88 R100GS
'90 K75S
'90 K75C **
'99 K1200LT **
'99 K1200LT **

** denotes owns currently
post #5 of 9 Old Feb 17th, 2010, 5:30 am

I'm interested in the tip-over wings. Let me know what you want for them plus shipping.

Thanks - Ray

Ray Rau
Brewster, NY
'99 LT - Champagne
post #6 of 9 Old Feb 17th, 2010, 1:25 pm Thread Starter

Ray,

I have two offers on the wings already. I can hold you as a third, if you'd like. The seat has one taker so far. I guess I get to keep the footpegs.

Daniel
SF Bay Area
'01 Harley FXDWG2 "Lily"

post #7 of 9 Old Feb 17th, 2010, 3:10 pm

Dan
No need for the LT stuff but it sure would be nice to have a Multistrada to share garage space with my RT and her ST.
Hi to Lily hope to see you guys at a sawdog dinner soon!
Larry
post #8 of 9 Old Feb 18th, 2010, 11:13 pm Thread Starter

Hey Larry! I am willing to sell her to you. I am shedding motorcycles so if you want it, lets talk. I am down to 3 and only two run. If I sell the Multi I'll probably get the Katana back on the road and bring it down to Phoenix and keep it there. The Multi is down there now.

As far as the LT parts... The plastic tip-over guards are gone. I still have the driver's seat and the passenger foot pegs. I think I also have the metal parts that go under the plastic parts on the wings. At least I think that's what these things are.

Now I have to figure out what Harley parts I have and try to sell those too. Gotta clean out that attic!!

Daniel
SF Bay Area
'01 Harley FXDWG2 "Lily"

post #9 of 9 Old Feb 19th, 2010, 12:02 pm

Dan
Sent you a PM.
Larry

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in