For Ted...Hudson, Me - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 5:56 pm Thread Starter

For Ted...Hudson, Me

Took a ride today. Found Hudson. Nice. Has one store in town (cool name). Right on Hudson Road.

Roger
BMW R1100RT '00
HumpDayDinnerClub
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2009, 6:17 pm

Re: For Ted...Hudson, Me

Cool pics Roger...looks like the leafs are starting to change. Great scenery coming up.

Nelson
99 K1200LT
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 1:24 am

Thumbs up Re: For Ted...Hudson, Me

NIce pics.

Hey Roger, did you know that CCR 2010 is going to be in Killington, VT ?

Everybody on this Site will be there so get ready for the invasion.

Had dinner with Colby last nite, still can not get used to him strolling into a bar and ordering a beer, crap I'm getting old but so is he.

Doug Holck
Lodi, Ca

I don't always ride motorcycles,
but when I do I prefer BMW's.
Ride safely my friends

3 Continents -10 Countries - 50 States

02 K1200LTe
04 1150GS Adventure
08 Suzuki DR650
CCR 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
See you 2015 in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

BMW MOA 109760
AMA Charter Life Member 518333
International Fellowship of Motorcycling Rotarians
HDDC POSSE

Old Sep 25th, 2009, 1:55 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougholck
NIce pics.

Hey Roger, did you know that CCR 2010 is going to be in Killington, VT ?

Everybody on this Site will be there so get ready for the invasion.

Had dinner with Colby last nite, still can not get used to him strolling into a bar and ordering a beer, crap I'm getting old but so is he.
Killington. You're killing me. I know about it. I was nosey on the last nite of CCR and was happy to see that it is in the east. I'll definately be going as I see that most in the northeast forum will too. I will have a newer bike by then. And just keep my old Honda as a spare bike. I have room at my place here or just let my sister have my place in town and we can just take over the farmhouse. Has 5 bedrooms, 6 beds. Killington is about 328 miles and a little over 5 hours from Dover. I'd love to see anyone and everyone come here first and then on to CCR.

Cool to hear about Colby. Glad to see he got out to dinner. He hasn't felt too well lately with a cold and it's been busy for him at work. He's been a trooper so says our office manager Ellen. When I was there this summer for his 21st b-day, I was with him when he got carded for the first time. It was kind of weird. I must be getting old too. But not as old as you........yet. Give me about 20 more months though.

Roger
BMW R1100RT '00
HumpDayDinnerClub

Last edited by RMoore007; Sep 25th, 2009 at 2:21 am.
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 10:16 am
BMW Guru

Very cool pics Rog. Thanks! Now I really need to visit Maine :-)

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

Old Sep 25th, 2009, 7:09 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson61
Cool pics Roger...looks like the leafs are starting to change. Great scenery coming up.
The state has a website with daily maps of the foliage report. They take that stuff seriously out here.

I live in lower Piscataquis County where the black dot is right in the center of Maine. I expect to do some riding in the next week and get some nice color pics. I'll post a few.

Roger
BMW R1100RT '00
HumpDayDinnerClub

Old Oct 5th, 2009, 10:15 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson61
Here are some pics I took today. Getting close to 50-75%. More red to come.

And some leaves on my porch with car and bike below.

Roger
BMW R1100RT '00
HumpDayDinnerClub

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in