CCR trip planning - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 12:22 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member (ret.)

CCR trip planning

I'll be going this year and will be taking the pick up truck.

If anyone wants to hitch a ride or have me tow their bike let me know. I do not have a trailer anymore so it would have to be a rental or I can tow your trailer.

At this time I do not have a cover for the pick up bed so transporting luggage as I have done before may not be possible unless the trailer is enclosed and of sufficient size.

Are we there yet?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Raffy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 12:46 pm

Re: CCR trip planning

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaffyK
I'll be going this year and will be taking the pick up truck.

If anyone wants to hitch a ride or have me tow their bike let me know. I do not have a trailer anymore so it would have to be a rental or I can tow your trailer.

At this time I do not have a cover for the pick up bed so transporting luggage as I have done before may not be possible unless the trailer is enclosed and of sufficient size.

Are we there yet?
Hey, Raffy - you two-wheelin' when you git there, or no?? If not hauling your scoot, then leave room in/on the trailer for one more and swing thru Boerne and pick up ole Toad. Thought we were gonna make it this year, and ole Toad really wanted to go, butt the planets got outta kilter, so we gotta hang around the ranch.

Have a great time at the *Renuion*, Raffy. I know you will!!!!!
post #3 of 7 Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 12:57 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member (ret.)

Hi Dick:

I'll have a bike there and thanks for the offer.

Sorry you're not going to make it.

Raffy

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Raffy

post #4 of 7 Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 4:06 pm

Hey Raffy,

If someone needs a bike hauled, and you end up needing to rent a trailer, just come and take mine. I am in the process of selling it, but one more trip won't hurt. Its an enclosed Pace with dual axles and electric brakes. It will hold two bikes - but two k1200's would be tight.

Let me know if you need it.

Daniel
SF Bay Area
'82 Suzuki GS1000SZ Katana
'01 Harley FXDWG2 "Lily"
'04 Ducati Multistrada "Annabella"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

God made some cops perfect, the rest He put in cars.
post #5 of 7 Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 4:08 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member (ret.)

Hi Daniel:

What size is the trailer? Width and length?

Raffy
post #6 of 7 Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 6:15 pm

I think the interior is 6X12. It might be 7X12. Here is a link to the specs.

http://www.paceamerican.com/sellshee...delno=LM712TA2

Daniel
SF Bay Area
'82 Suzuki GS1000SZ Katana
'01 Harley FXDWG2 "Lily"
'04 Ducati Multistrada "Annabella"

God made some cops perfect, the rest He put in cars.
post #7 of 7 Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 6:55 pm Thread Starter
Senior Member (ret.)

That's a 7x12. Wide enough for two bikes.

I'll let you know if I need it.

Raffy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in