BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Reminder - Garage Party Tonight

955 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Dell 
#1 ·
LORENZO'S WILL BE SERVING BURRITOS FOR YOUR DINING PLEASURE:)

February GaragenPartei: Motorcycle Touring Through Alaska

Motorcycle Touring Through Alaska :
Phil Freeman, Owner of Alaska Rider Tours, Speaks at A&S BMW Motorcycles February 21, 6:30-8 p.m.

Many of us dream of touring on our motorcycles, and Alaska is one of the top choices. When you begin to plan such a trip however, it suddenly can feel daunting. What roads should I take? What should I bring? Where can I stay?

Learn about touring Alaska from a man who does it for a living. Phil Freeman, owner and lead guide of Alaska Rider Tours will be at A&S BMW Motorcycles with an amazing array of photos from his numerous tours as well as some valuable advise. You won’t want to miss this Garagenpartei, Phil promises to be both informative and entertaining! As always, food will be provided.

About Alaska Rider Tours Professional Motorcycle Adventures
Alaska Rider Tours was started by owner and lead guide Phil Freeman in 1998. It has been featured in Rider, Dirt Rider, Backroads Motorcycle Travel and more. Phil has ridden extensively throughout Alaska and Northwest Canada and is a foremost authority on riding the Dalton Highway to Prudhoe Bay. He has lead tours in Japan, Chile, Argentina, Canada, South Africa and Spain. http://www.akrider.com/

A&S BMW Motorcycles
1125 Orlando Avenue | Roseville | CA | 95661

See less See more
#2 ·
Crap, forgot about this!

Was going to come for the food and to see if 10 hours up and/or 9 hours back was a good time for doing the Dalton Hwy?

#3 ·
dougholck said:
Crap, forgot about this!

Was going to come for the food and to see if 10 hours up and/or 9 hours back was a good time for doing the Dalton Hwy?
It won't really start until 7ish

You still have time to make it.

#4 ·
dougholck said:
Crap, forgot about this!

The speaker made a passing reference to guys who finish the ride to Prudhoe Bay and comment about how easy it was. He said they go 70 mph and have no problems because the weather is good.

I promise there was no mention of Doug Holck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.