Originally Posted by Chuck Presnail
It's all torn apart now, but wait until next weekend.... I'll be out looking for some dirt to play in.
Torn apart? before you well..........needed to?
I learned a few things in DVD last year.
1. Lower engine/radiator crash bars.
2. Side panel/gas tank PD nerf bars
3. Engine skid pan
4. Cogent dynamics custom rear shock
5. Cogent front progressive springs w/Race Tech Gold emulators
6. EagleMike Doo kit
7. 1.5" lowering links (Installed)
8. Tall windshield (Installed)
9. Renthal 1 1/8" fat high bars (Installed)
10. Moose set-back footpegs (Installed)
11. Moose handlebar brush guards (Installed)
12. Moose rear brake bracket (Installed)
13. Moose rear master cylinder cover (Installed)
14. Centerstand (Installed)
15. Wire it for GPS & heated gear, install Touratech mount with Garmin 2610
16. New MEFO tires front & back (Installed)
17. Superbrace or Eagle Mike front fork brace (Bought both, have to decide)
18. Acerbos front fender
19. DeCaliforniacation (remove smog stuff) (Completed)
20. Disable safety switches for side stand & clutch
21. Shorten side stand
So I'm making progress, just waiting for the shock and springs to arrive. Everything else is here.