Last One for 2007 - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old Oct 5th, 2007, 3:33 pm Thread Starter

Wink Last One for 2007

Expresso Riders will finish up the 2007 weekend ride season with a Fall Colors ride to Chalet View Resort and Spa in Graeagle, Ca. October 12-14. The Chalet View Lodge is a quaint and quality venue a bit over 4000ft with excellent amenities including an on-site Starbucks. We'll do a foothill lunch ride on Saturday returning in mid-afternoon with plenty of time to relax or avail oneself of the spa services and/or wine cellar. All are welcome to join us depending on room availability. This ride has been on our calendar since May and rooms may be hard to get now but last minute cancellations do occur. Call Chalet directly. The weather appears to be shaping up nicely for a mild Alpine weekend with a hint of winter in the air. Although it could be a bit chilly at night, I think I heard someone say at last Sunday's dinner ride that a crackling fireplace and hot toddy would take care of that! All are welcome to join us! PM me for more information.

Jeanie and I are planning to depart the Roseville area about 1300 on Friday, Oct 12th arriving at Chalet View by 1700. Shall we ride?

http://www.chaletviewlodge.com/resort.html

Bob Morrow #4204
2014 K1600GTLE "Firefly" GTL 4 Two
2002 K1200LTE "Green Hornet" LT 4 Two (history)
"Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Oct 12th, 2007, 12:00 pm Thread Starter

Ready?

Confirming the rally point is Back Forty BBQ in Roseville for lunch at 1230ish. Leave by 1330ish.

This appears to be a "nothing" warm storm. Snow levels are up at 7500 feet. Breaking up this afternoon with clear evening skies at Graeagle. We should be in good shape abet a little damp but on station for a glorious weekend!

Bob Morrow #4204
2014 K1600GTLE "Firefly" GTL 4 Two
2002 K1200LTE "Green Hornet" LT 4 Two (history)
"Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in