Moving Day - 07/14/07 - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old Jul 6th, 2007, 10:58 am Thread Starter

Moving Day - 07/14/07

Well the date has been set for me to become an official Bachelor again. I have a pad all lined up in Roseville/GraniteBay ( includes a second room for the Kid to stay). Now if I can just remember how to be a bachelor again, it's been almost 16 years???

Dan A and Roger have already volunteered their time and vehicles (without me even having to ask) - You can't get better friends, than we have here in the HDDC - I really appreciate their help. Raffy has also volunteered his time and truck if he's clear of family obligations.

Plans are to have the usual RCB breakfast at about 0730 then meet up at my place at 0900. I'll buy breakfast for anyone that can join in for this little disturbance in the HDDC force. The actual move should take one trip and with luck we should be done in time for lunch. Send me a PM for the Address and phone number if you need them.

Again - many thanks to Dan, Roger and Raffy, also thanks in advance to anyone that can join in. This is not an easy time for me and it means more than you can imagine.

John & Cathy
Northern CA
01 K1200LTC Basalt - Moose

Posse #2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you don't know where you're going, you might end up somewhere else
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old Jul 6th, 2007, 11:36 am
Senior Member (ret.)

We time this right, we might be done by the time Doug and Dell get back to A&S.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Raffy
post #3 of 12 Old Jul 6th, 2007, 11:43 am

Talking

John, good luck on your new life's trip buddy! Wish I could get there to help, but we'll be riding around our state gathering some GT Checkpoints.

Like you already said, it's good to have friends at times like this, and we hope you are including your Northern cousins in that group as well!

John

John & Marilyn Fisher
'00 K1200LTC "Katie"
'95 Triumph "Tigger"
'12 Triumph 800XC "Tigger II" (RIP)
'12 Triumph 1200 Explorer "Shadow Tigger"
Hillsboro, Oregon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 12 Old Jul 6th, 2007, 12:01 pm Thread Starter

Of course John, that goes without saying. I really enjoyed WCR up in Oregon this year and getting together with all you malcontents from the Pacific North Wet! Thanks for the good thoughts.
Anytime you in town come on by I should have a spare room open.

John & Cathy
Northern CA

Posse #2

Last edited by amarider; Jul 6th, 2007 at 1:42 pm.
post #5 of 12 Old Jul 6th, 2007, 1:00 pm

John,

I wish you peace and good tidings in your new home.

Tony

Antony (Tripod)
Dallas' Northern Suburbs
-----------------------------------------------

If you want to be happy for a day, drink.
If you want to be happy for a year, marry.
If you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride a motorcycle.

-----------------------------------------------

'05 K1200LT - Dark Graphite - RIP 04 OCT 2015

'99 Road King Classic - Custom Blue/Silver & Chrome - "My Baby" Gone but forever in my heart!

and many, many others.

post #6 of 12 Old Jul 12th, 2007, 9:16 am Thread Starter

Update: Dan and Raffy if you make it over to my house around 0700, we can leave the trailers there and all go to breakfast in the SUV. We should be back to the house by about 8:30 to start if you can make breakfast.
Roger I'll get a hold of you tomorrow to load up your van after work.

Thanks again all!

John & Cathy
Northern CA

Posse #2

post #7 of 12 Old Jul 12th, 2007, 9:37 pm

Talking Need Help?

Hey John, guess who's coming to breakfast? You got it buddy! Turns out Marilyn & I are heading south tomorrow in order to spend some time with our youngest Coastie who is spending a little leave in the Sacto area. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express on Del Paso out by Arco Arena, so we're not far from ya.

I don't suppose anyone down there needs someone to move a Bike for them do they? I'll have my riding gear in the trunk of the Camry just in case. And Marilyn wants to visit some friends in Folsom Saturday morning, so I will be without wheels! That is one of the reasons we are bringing the cage instead of the LT! Of course I'm sure you could toss me in the back of the truck if need be, eh?

So is breakfast the same place? Or are you heading elsewhere? At any rate, I'd be more than happy to assist with the move whatever way I can Saturday (Supervise maybe? Ya know it's the Chief in me!) and hopefully greet Dell & Doug if we can as well!

I'll give you a jingle on your cell tomorrow night once we get down that way just to coordinate plans. Or you can call me.

Looking forward to seeing the gang again,

John

John & Marilyn Fisher
'00 K1200LTC "Katie"
'95 Triumph "Tigger"
'12 Triumph 800XC "Tigger II" (RIP)
'12 Triumph 1200 Explorer "Shadow Tigger"
Hillsboro, Oregon

post #8 of 12 Old Jul 12th, 2007, 9:56 pm Thread Starter

Hey John! Be great to break bread with you at breakfast Saturday - Yep same place. We can pick you up on the way at the Hotel if you wish.
Your sure welcome to supervise the move and it could be I need a motorcycle or vehicle moved on Sat.
Be looking forward to seeing ya - and Thanks!

John & Cathy
Northern CA

Posse #2

post #9 of 12 Old Jul 12th, 2007, 10:30 pm
Senior Member (ret.)

Hey John:

I'm not going to be able to make it. Fambily obligations.

Bummer. I'm going to miss out on breakfast plus seeing Doug and Dell arrive at A&S and see John Fisher again plus the usual suspects.

Raffy

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Raffy
post #10 of 12 Old Jul 15th, 2007, 2:17 pm Thread Starter

Roger, Dan, John and Chuck - WOW what can I say but a whole lot of thanks for all the help. I just got to a place to get on line - won't be able to hook up at home until later this week. You don't know how much you miss the internet until you don't have it at home.......
I was able to unpack all the essentials to live with, the rest will have to wait for now.......

Thanks again
John

John & Cathy
Northern CA

Posse #2

post #11 of 12 Old Jul 15th, 2007, 8:19 pm

Dood, I'm glad you've got such great buds to help you in this hard time. I wish I could have been there for you. I'm here for you in spirit. Soldier on man, this too shall pass.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

-=grif=-

Grok
post #12 of 12 Old Jul 16th, 2007, 9:03 am Thread Starter

Thanks Grif - Now that I done with that, I'm sssoooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to riding next weekend!

John & Cathy
Northern CA

Posse #2

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in