S.a.w.d.o.g. 6/27/07 - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old Jun 26th, 2007, 7:40 pm Thread Starter

S.a.w.d.o.g. 6/27/07

I don't get off until 6 pm Wednesday, so making it anywhere south of Walnut Creek by 7 pm will be tough to do. I hate to be the one dictating the location all the time because of my work schedule, however, if everyone is agreeable, we could pick a place near the 680/24 interchange and get together. Any ideas?

Daniel
SF Bay Area
'82 Suzuki GS1000SZ Katana
'01 Harley FXDWG2 "Lily"
'04 Ducati Multistrada "Annabella"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

God made some cops perfect, the rest He put in cars.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old Jun 27th, 2007, 12:24 pm

We are going to have to bow out this week as my work scheduled the next two days has me in at 2:45 am and my bike is in for service this week.

Steve and Mia

'05 R1200RT
'05 R1150R

post #3 of 9 Old Jun 27th, 2007, 7:27 pm

Dinner

We too are going to back out, next week will be the 4th of July so who knows what will happen.
Larry

post #4 of 9 Old Jun 27th, 2007, 11:07 pm Thread Starter

Hey!! I actually have next Wednesday off!! The one day I wouldn't mind being in The City so I could go see the fireworks.

I'm sure everybody has plans, but, if you don't, I am game to get together for a quick bite on the 4th.

Talk to you all later.

Daniel
SF Bay Area
'01 Harley FXDWG2 "Lily"

post #5 of 9 Old Jun 28th, 2007, 8:35 am

Next week might work for us as well as Mia works the 4th and she will already be in Dublin that afternoon.

Steve and Mia

'05 R1200RT
'05 R1150R

post #6 of 9 Old Jun 28th, 2007, 9:47 pm

Wednesday

Eileen and I were thinking about doing a ride Wednesday (shouldn't be a big traffic day due to middle of the week) so we might be up for something.
Larry and Eileen
post #7 of 9 Old Jun 29th, 2007, 9:50 am Thread Starter

Is this ride you are planning only for the two of you, or could Lily and I invite ourselves? I am supposed to be riding in a parade that day, but I may not go this year. I don't have any time, between now and then, to get the bike clean enough.

Since I have the day off (As of today I do anyway), we can plan this dinner down in the south part of the Bay Area. That will be a nice change for our Tracy contingent.

Any ideas?

Should we move this conversation to one named S.A.W.D.O.G. 7/4/07?

Daniel
SF Bay Area
'01 Harley FXDWG2 "Lily"

post #8 of 9 Old Jun 29th, 2007, 1:21 pm

Wednesday Ride

No problem, like I said no solid plans yet so we can throw any ideas up and see what happens.
post #9 of 9 Old Jul 1st, 2007, 10:42 pm

Wednesday

Dan
I was reminded today of a bar-b-que at Eileens sisters place Wednesday the 4th. Hace to be in Brentwood by 2pm so it sorta kills a ride.
Latty

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in