Dell and Doug's Arctic Trip Blog

Link to Dell and Doug's Arctic Adventure blog -

www.ascycles.com/arctic_circle

David Taylor
San Jose, CA
2010 R1200RT Polar Metallic
AMA, BMWMOA
Booze Brother #4

The shortest distance between two points is for people who don't ride!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by DavidTaylor; Aug 22nd, 2007 at 11:24 am.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 Old Jun 29th, 2007, 9:29 am

I hope eveyones been keeping up with the Blog! They made it and Dell was able to post a great write up last night at 5pm.

John & Cathy
Northern CA
01 K1200LTC Basalt - Moose

Posse #2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you don't know where you're going, you might end up somewhere else
post #3 of 37 Old Jun 30th, 2007, 5:17 pm

Doug is on the Dalton

I just wanted you to know that Doug took off this morning for Deadhorse. I am not feeling well enough to try it so I am staying in Fairbanks. This was always our backup plan.

Doug intends to ride straight through to Deadhorse. Tomorrow he has an Arctic Ocean tour scheduled for 8am. Even if I were feeling well I could not keep up with him. He will have to fly to make it there tonight. I gave him the sat phone and the tire repair kit.

Keep a good thought for Doug. The weather shows there will be occasional down pours. We have encountered them a lot on this trip. They have never lasted long and don't do too much damage to the road. 25% of the Dalton is paved so I hope he hits the rain at the paved parts.

Dell

post #4 of 37 Old Jun 30th, 2007, 7:10 pm

I just got a call from Doug, He made it to Coldfoot which is a little over half way to Deadhorse. He hit one of those downpours but apparently it did not impact his progress. Doug is a very fast rider on the crappy roads up here. The other day coming back on the Dempster I thought I would show off a little accelerated to about 70 mph. With a smile on my face I was surprised when he flew by me at 90mph.Of course at that speed the dust was unbelievable. I practically had to stop in order to wait for the dust to settle. Clearly he really does well on bad roads so I am not surprised he has made it to Coldfoot so quickly.

Keep a good thought for Doug. Since it doesn't get very dark up here he might get fooled into thinking he is more alert than he really is.
post #5 of 37 Old Jun 30th, 2007, 9:07 pm

Thumbs up

Good for you guys. Dell, you have meet and exceeded all expectations for this trip -- the first Arctic Circle crossing is a HUGH accomplishment. You are an example to all of us. And kudos to Doug for going to Prudhoe Bay!

Rock on gents!

Tom Lashbrook
Napa, CA
Minden, NV

On the road to wreck, and ruin -— but making great time.
post #6 of 37 Old Jul 1st, 2007, 12:27 am

I'm so happy to report that Doug just called me from Deadhorse. He arrived at 8pm but didn't call me until 9pm because he wanted to eat before the restaurant closed.

For those of you who read the adv site most people report varying degrees of difficulty with the Dawson. It is generally considered tougher than the Dempster if the weather is good. I guess today was pretty good because Doug really got their fast.

This is quite an accomplishment and I am proud of him. He is one of the few guys that can say he did the Dempster and the Dawson end to end within a week.

Beers for Doug when we return!

Dell
post #7 of 37 Old Jul 1st, 2007, 1:52 am

You guys Rock! I'm soooooooooooooo jealous!
Congrats to you both, have a safe and enjoyable return journey.

BTW - It was great talking with you today Dell, I really enjoyed the trip tales and can't wait to hear the rest of the adventure.

John & Cathy
Northern CA

Posse #2

post #8 of 37 Old Jul 1st, 2007, 4:27 pm

Doug is in trouble

I got a call from Doug. He ripped his back tire 30 miles south of Prudoe Bay. His tire can not be plugged and he ran off yesterday without the tubes that I keep in my bike. He said he wouldn't need the tube. Oops!

Our goal is to get him back to Deadhorse where he can at least have a roof over his head. Doug found a guy who will tow his bike back in about 6 hours. I found a towing company but they want $5 per mile. If Doug can get the free ride it will be worth waiting for. He has his tent and sleeping bag if worse comes to worse.

I have called the local BMW guy, George, to see if he has another TKC for Doug but since it is Sunday I got voice mail. Another avenue I am pursuing is with a freight company that runs to Deadhorse every day and returns empty. I may be able to convince them to bring Doug and the bike back to Fairbanks.

I am also checking with Frontier Airlines who I hear fly up there twice per day. I can take the tire to Doug if we find one or at the very least bring him the tubes.

This is really the pitts for Doug. He has been like a little kid with excitement for this ride. His last words before he hung up the sat phone a few minutes ago were: well it's all part of the adventure.

I am going to post on adv riders now to see if they have any ideas.
post #9 of 37 Old Jul 1st, 2007, 4:43 pm

Some thoughts...

Any chance of getting the appropriate wheel off of your bike and getting it up to Doug so he can swap out and ride his back to Fairbanks? Maybe with the freight line you mentioned or anyone else going that direction? Anyone in the MOA Anonymous Book in Fairbanks that might help get this done? Perhaps someone at A&S can overnight the right tire to your location in Fairbanks on Monday for arrival Tuesday. FedEx services Fairbanks overnight by 1700. It would run about $120 for the shipping.

I have a cousin in Fairbanks I can call who may be able to help with any local logistics. You have my number if you'd like me to explore these concepts.

Not only is it Sunday but also a very long holiday weekend for some folks.

Bob Morrow #4204
2014 K1600GTLE "Firefly" GTL 4 Two
2002 K1200LTE "Green Hornet" LT 4 Two (history)
"Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel"

Last edited by Tallyho; Jul 1st, 2007 at 4:49 pm.
post #10 of 37 Old Jul 1st, 2007, 4:53 pm

One of our alternatives is for me to remove my rear wheel and freight it, and an inner tube, to Doug. I am hoping we get a tire up here to send him. I just got off the phone with a freight company who will bring him and the bike back to Fairbanks but not until Tuesday. The first step is to get Doug and the bike off the highway and to the safety of the hotel. We can then take a deep breath and figure out the logistics for the rest of the week.

Thanks Bob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyho
Some thoughts...

Any chance of getting the appropriate wheel off of your bike and getting it up to Doug so he can swap out and ride his back to Fairbanks? Maybe with the freight line you mentioned or anyone else going that direction? Anyone in the MOA Anonymous Book in Fairbanks that might help get this done? Perhaps someone at A&S can overnight the right tire to your location in Fairbanks on Monday for arrival Tuesday. FedEx services Fairbanks overnight by 1700. It would run about $120 for the shipping.

I have a cousin in Fairbanks I can call who may be able to help with any local logistics. You have my number if you'd like me to explore these concepts.

Not only is it Sunday but also a very long holiday weekend for some folks.
post #11 of 37 Old Jul 1st, 2007, 5:24 pm

I would be happy to buy and ship the tire if the need arises. Let me know what you need exactly and where it needs to go.

The following numbers are all listed in the 2007 Anonymous Book under Fairbanks as having a great deal to offer including truck, tools, and work area. I'm sure they all know each other and would be happy to put a tech session together for you on the fly. Just in case...

907-479-5907

907-488-9026

907-455-6507

907-474-0849

907-978-2389

907-479-0988

Bob Morrow #4204
post #12 of 37 Old Jul 1st, 2007, 5:29 pm

I bet you Doug “MacGyver” will come out of this with a grin on his face, stories to tell, and a half-dozen new friends in Alaska.

Tom Lashbrook
Napa, CA
Minden, NV

post #13 of 37 Old Jul 1st, 2007, 5:38 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlash
I bet you Doug “MacGyver” will come out of this with a grin on his face, stories to tell, and a half-dozen new friends in Alaska.
You know I think your right Tom " Doug MacGyver"

Nelson
99 K1200LT
post #14 of 37 Old Jul 1st, 2007, 8:57 pm

Thanks Bob for the help. I think we have the problem solved.

You guys are right: Doug McGuiver is limping along back to Deadhorse. He told me he put three plugs in the tire and is able to pump enough air to travel 2 miles before he must pump air in it again. Hey it may be slow but it is getting him there.

I was able to get in touch with George at Trails End BMW and by luck he had a TKC80 in stock. It was the last one! I asked for directions and darted over to George's place. His place is unbelievable. It is a little hard to find and you must go down a one lane road to his house. There are old bikes and cars laying around everywhere. When I went around to the back I saw George helping two guys from Indiana repair a rear differential failure. George got the tire and charged me (actually Doug) $183.50. This was a lot better than the $300 we paid for one tire in Whitehorse.

Next I rode over to the Airport, to the Alaska Airlines shipping office where I set up "Goldstreak" delivery of the tires, two tire irons, one stem, compressed air with a delivery device, and two inner tubes just in case he has a problem returning. Delivery cost was under $50; not bad.

I included the compressed air because in order to make the bead set against the rim you need to shoot a sudden jolt of air into the stem. The pump is a little too gentle. Although it might work I didn't want to take any chances. Doug's care package should arrive tomorrow by 10am. He will have to change the tire but I think this will not be hard for him.

I hope he takes it easy on the way to Fairbanks because I don't know if I can get another tire fast.

Anyway I think the problem is solved. After Doug calls I am going to dinner and then I will come back and update the blog with some photos. I can't wait to hear Doug's story of being stuck in the frozen tundra north of the Arctic Circle.
post #15 of 37 Old Jul 1st, 2007, 9:40 pm
Some guy on the Interwebs

Way to go Dell, excellent team support!!!

Hal
Lodi, California

If you aren't good for anything else, you can always serve as a bad example.

HDDC Posse

post #16 of 37 Old Jul 1st, 2007, 10:26 pm

Dell, I don't know if you can hear it all the way up there in Alaska, butt the folks over at the Sutter Cancer Center are clapping so loud, I heard 'em all the way over here in Texas!!

Oh yeah, and I've talked to folks who've been to see George at Trail's End and were amazed at what that gentleman has on-site. Prolly has 'two' of those kitchen sinks!!

I know you have faith in Doug - so do I, and I'd love to be there when you two get together again. Enjoy Denali, and I hope you guyz get lucky and see McKinley!! Awesome sight.

Love the blog, Dell - really appreciate you sharing y'all's adventure of a lifetime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell
Thanks Bob for the help. I think we have the problem solved.

You guys are right: Doug McGuiver is limping along back to Deadhorse. He told me he put three plugs in the tire and is able to pump enough air to travel 2 miles before he must pump air in it again. Hey it may be slow but it is getting him there.

I was able to get in touch with George at Trails End BMW and by luck he had a TKC80 in stock. It was the last one! I asked for directions and darted over to George's place. His place is unbelievable. It is a little hard to find and you must go down a one lane road to his house. There are old bikes and cars laying around everywhere. When I went around to the back I saw George helping two guys from Indiana repair a rear differential failure. George got the tire and charged me (actually Doug) $183.50. This was a lot better than the $300 we paid for one tire in Whitehorse.

Next I rode over to the Airport, to the Alaska Airlines shipping office where I set up "Goldstreak" delivery of the tires, two tire irons, one stem, compressed air with a delivery device, and two inner tubes just in case he has a problem returning. Delivery cost was under $50; not bad.

I included the compressed air because in order to make the bead set against the rim you need to shoot a sudden jolt of air into the stem. The pump is a little too gentle. Although it might work I didn't want to take any chances. Doug's care package should arrive tomorrow by 10am. He will have to change the tire but I think this will not be hard for him.

I hope he takes it easy on the way to Fairbanks because I don't know if I can get another tire fast.

Anyway I think the problem is solved. After Doug calls I am going to dinner and then I will come back and update the blog with some photos. I can't wait to hear Doug's story of being stuck in the frozen tundra north of the Arctic Circle.
post #17 of 37 Old Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:02 am

Nice article in the Sac. Bee with Dell's picture. Tells about how they made it to the Arctic Circle. I believe it's in the back page of the Scene section.

Roger
BMW R1100RT '00
HumpDayDinnerClub

post #18 of 37 Old Jul 3rd, 2007, 11:50 am
Senior Member (ret.)

The entire article

Rider reaches Arctic Circle despite 'chemo fatigue,' mud

By Cynthia Hubert - Bee Staff Writer

Last Updated 6:13 am PDT Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Story appeared in SCENE section, Page E8

Print | E-Mail | Comments (0)| Digg it | del.icio.us

As he slogged along the notorious Dempster Highway toward the Arctic Circle, fighting thick mud, fierce winds and driving rain, Dell Fields thought about giving up.

But only briefly.

"I was gasping for air. I couldn't keep my head up. I thought it was all over," Fields recalled a couple of days after reaching his goal on June 26.

But the Rocklin cancer patient, who first shared his story with Bee readers on June 10, was not ready to give up on his dream of making it to the top of the world and back. He and his traveling companion, Doug Holck, pulled their motorcycles to a wide spot in the road and pitched a tent. Two hours later, with Fields no longer disabled by "chemo fatigue," they pressed on.

Within a few hours, he and Holck roared up to a sign that announced their destination. They unfurled a banner and shared high fives. Fields shed some tears.

"I made it to the Arctic Circle," said Fields, who set that goal despite fighting tumors that started in his colon and have invaded his lungs and liver. "I couldn't help but cry a little bit."

The trip, which has taken the men through Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Canada, Alaska and Oregon, proves that cancer patients "can do things that they don't think they could do," Fields said.

Along the way, he and Holck have had their share of adventures.

They met and inspired several cancer patients. They raised some money for cancer treatment. They saw caribou and black bear and buffalo, and battled black clouds of mosquitoes. They repaired a leaky gas tank and traded their road tires for knobby ones better suited for navigating some of Alaska's worst dirt roads. Fields, a classically trained pianist, played a few tunes in a couple of seedy bars.

Stormy conditions on the Dempster Highway made things "very, very tough" for a while, Fields said by phone last week from Dawson Cityin the Yukon Territory.

"But overall it's not that tough of a ride. It's been a great trip."

Fields, 59, was a newly married supervisor for Hewlett Packard in 2002 when he was diagnosed with Stage III colon cancer. He since has undergone two major operations and five smaller ones to remove tumors. He has endured four different chemotherapy regimens and has more sessions to come. His prognosis was uncertain.

He took the motorcycle journey with the blessing of his doctor, Kristie Bobolis of Sutter Cancer Center. His wife, Joan Linn, never doubted he would reach his goal, she said last week after learning he had reached the Arctic Circle.

"Of course, I was quite nervous," she said. "But Dell is not a typical man. I believed he could do it."

If all goes well, Fields and Holck will arrive back in the Sacramento area in the middle of July. Just in time, Fields said, for his next chemotherapy appointment.
About the writer:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Raffy
post #19 of 37 Old Jul 4th, 2007, 9:22 pm

OK THE BEE ARTICLE WAS GOOD BUT!! where are they now?

has Doug Mgyiver patched his tire?

have the airplanes carring his spare been grounded?

Has Dell taken a job as a honky tonk piano player surrounded by floozys?

Just what is going on?

Its Darn hard living vicariously when you dont have any information.

Hope everyone had a great fourth and took a moment to reflect on what it means.

Chuck

Think it's hot where you are? try standing in front of a 2,300 degree forge all day.

Well personaly I wont try that eiter but it looked good in print.
post #20 of 37 Old Jul 4th, 2007, 10:04 pm
Senior Member (ret.)

Doug's wife Janet PMed me. Here are the details:

"Everything is OK. No WIFI available last two days. They got an oil change done around 11 PM yesterday. It's raining up there today and they are about 20 miles from Anchorage. They are getting a late start and are on the way to Homer Spitt."

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Raffy
post #21 of 37 Old Jul 4th, 2007, 10:09 pm

Smile Doug and Dell are on to Wasilla and Homer Spitt

No WIFI the last two days, so no blog update. Doug checked in this morning and said that everything was fine. They had their oil changed at the Abbe and didn't get in until late last night. Today they have rain, mud and what should be a beautiful ride to Wasilla and Homer Spitt. I read this thread and a few pm's to him when he called. He asked me to post and let everyone know they would have a burger and a Rootbeer in honor of the HDDC. I'm sure Doug will share every story on his return.
Thanks for the Well Wishes
Janet

Doug Holck
Lodi, Ca

I don't always ride motorcycles,
but when I do I prefer BMW's.
Ride safely my friends

3 Continents -10 Countries - 50 States

02 K1200LTe
04 1150GS Adventure
08 Suzuki DR650
CCR 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
See you 2015 in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

BMW MOA 109760
AMA Charter Life Member 518333
International Fellowship of Motorcycling Rotarians
HDDC POSSE

post #22 of 37 Old Jul 5th, 2007, 12:26 am

We're back. I really enjoy reading your comments, especially Chuck's last post. Doug is absolutely amazing. I know I am getting a lot of publicity because of the cancer but frankly speaking with the exception of the Dempster last Tuesday this has been a pretty simple ride. Well, ok the "top of the world" highway was no picnic. We are keeping the pace fairly simple to accommodate my limitations.

Doug has, on the other hand, taken on some great riding challenges on his own. I think his pace on both the Dempster and the Dalton are amazing. His ride from Eagle Plains to Inuvik was fast. His ride from Fairbanks to Deadhorse was even faster. Maybe his speed cost him a ripped tire, but maybe not. I know he is one of the few people to have ridden both the Dalton and the Dempster end to end within 5 days. Add this to the fact he was "dragging me along" and I think it was quite an accomplishment.

Tomorrow we are leaving Homer and are off to Valdez. I hope we can spend a rest day in Valdez doing something fun like a charter boat or airplane tour of the area.

I posted another blog entry tonight. We met a couple of inspirational guys yesterday. One was a 90 year old man who over the last three years has put 88,000 miles on his Honda Shadow. Another was a one legged man who rode a KTM. He had KTM genuine parts stickers on his artificial leg. Pretty funny.

The magnitude of this ride is finally hitting me. It is not about cancer or how fast we can go down a dirt road; it is about two guys riding bikes to places they had only heard about. It is about helping each other and discovering a little more about ourselves along the way.

When I asked Doug why he invited me to share his dream. His response was typical Doug when he said, "who thought you would accept!"

We hope to return to A&S a week from Saturday.
post #23 of 37 Old Jul 5th, 2007, 2:23 pm

Quote:
When I asked Doug why he invited me to share his dream. His response was typical Doug when he said, "who thought you would accept!"
Dell, I am glad for you that you accepted this great life-challenge. I'm not saying that this is the reason you went - but Doug IS the kind of guy that could talk anyone into just about anything!

Brian
CCR: 2008, Midway; 2011, Boise; 2012, Duluth; 2014, Chattanooga. MOA: Billings, 2015; SLC, 2017
CCR-R: 2018, Russellville
'13 K1600 GTL-P - "Eva"
Sold but "beloved" ride: K12 LT - "Pepe"
IBA #31242 (SSx2, BB, BBG)
MOA #136148

-
post #24 of 37 Old Jul 6th, 2007, 1:07 am

Hi folks,

I am posting to say thanks to the posse for the gift that showed up on Joan's doorstep today. A special thanks to Roger. She told me that she had a very nice birthday because of little surprises like she received from Roger today.

However, she expects a very large b-day gift from me when I return. Darn, I thought I was going to get away without a gift this year. Just kidding Joan if you are reading this.

Doug and I had a very frightening time today riding through a tunnel into the city of Whittier. I described it on the blog. Neither of us want to repeat that very soon.
post #25 of 37 Old Jul 9th, 2007, 11:16 pm

In the latest blog Dell wrote:

Quote:
"When we arrived in Hyder it was nothing more than a muddy town. For some reason it attracts bike riders from all over the world. Both Doug and I are wearing t-shirts that say: I've been Hyderized. Not sure what that means but we have the shirt!"
I've been to Hyder once, during the '04 Hyder Seek. It has to do with Ron Ayers 48+ State Ride. And yes, Hyder is nothing but a muddy town. Here's the definition of Hyderized:

The bartender will pour you a shot of pure grain alcohol. After you have gulped down your shot the bartender tips the glass over on the table and lights the excess, which burns a bright blue flame. You have now been Hyderized.

Tom Lashbrook
Napa, CA
Minden, NV

post #26 of 37 Old Jul 10th, 2007, 11:59 am

I have really been enjoying the trip blog, nice job Del.

We are anxious to see you guys ride into the A & S parking lot!

Dan-A
-----> BMW MOA # 137114
HDDC

2013 R1200GS LC
2009 HD XR1200 Sportster
post #27 of 37 Old Jul 10th, 2007, 3:07 pm

Anyone going out to meet them? Maybe at the Dunnigan Rest Area?

Bob Morrow #4204
post #28 of 37 Old Jul 10th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyho
Anyone going out to meet them? Maybe at the Dunnigan Rest Area?
The group thats helping me move are planning on heading over to A&S as soon as were through and I've feed them lunch. We should be done in plently of time to meet them if they come in on schedule.

John & Cathy
Northern CA

Posse #2

post #29 of 37 Old Jul 10th, 2007, 6:41 pm

I'm with John on Saturday morning and will be going to A&S for the big return, without a doubt.

Dan, I have read every word on the blog too. Living vicariously through their eyes and interpretation of daily life on the road.

And, as Saturday comes closer, it reminds me that I forgot to give to the Sutter Cancer Center the day they departed. I think I'll either donate something through Dell's site Here or wait until I find out their total mileage and give Dell a check to Sutter for a penny a mile counting both bikes mileage. I'd give a buck a mile if I was rich. I just happen to know too many people with cancer and will gladly take this opportunity to give.

Roger
BMW R1100RT '00
HumpDayDinnerClub

post #30 of 37 Old Jul 10th, 2007, 7:27 pm

I guess I meant ride in with them. I am sure there will be a nice reception for them at A&S. Bet they'll be bushed but glad to be home.

It's been great following the story!

Bob Morrow #4204
post #31 of 37 Old Jul 10th, 2007, 8:29 pm
Some guy on the Interwebs

Rats, I'll be in Sonoma this weekend and will miss all the fun! Wish them well for me!

Hal
Lodi, California

If you aren't good for anything else, you can always serve as a bad example.

HDDC Posse

post #32 of 37 Old Jul 13th, 2007, 2:18 pm

Talked to Doug last night and he said they pretty much expect to be here at A&S at 3 p.m. Why don't you all come here for then? I'll get something yummy for us to munch on while we look at how dirty their bikes are!
post #33 of 37 Old Jul 15th, 2007, 9:31 am

Home at last

Yesterday ( sat) Doug and Dell rolled in two Miniutes early looking Very tired but happy .

I wont try and retell their stories lets let them do it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1099.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	568.8 KB
ID:	13124   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1087.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	515.3 KB
ID:	13125   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1110.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	534.4 KB
ID:	13126  
post #34 of 37 Old Jul 15th, 2007, 12:35 pm

Thanks Chuck for the photos. I want to point out the people with Doug and me are cancer patients. Throughout the ride we had so much support from cancer patients from around the world. I received emails from patients in a number of countries who were reading the blog. Just the fact that they were inspired by Doug and me riding to the Arctic Circle (and beyond for Doug) made the ride meaningful for me.

Dell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Presnail
Yesterday ( sat) Doug and Dell rolled in two Miniutes early looking Very tired but happy .

I wont try and retell their stories lets let them do it.
post #35 of 37 Old Aug 21st, 2007, 11:27 pm

Time to unsticky this thread

Well the ride is over. We have raised almost $7,000 for the cancer center. I think it is time to retire this thread.

However, I must post one more link. Doug and I needed a little rest and relaxation after the ride. With the help of JibJab we got it:

Click Here: Doug and Dell Relaxing
post #36 of 37 Old Aug 21st, 2007, 11:42 pm
Rider Journeyman

Bwahhhhh.....

I slimed my laptop on that one Dell. Thanks, I needed a laugh.

Bill "Omaha"

"Life may have begun at 44, but it didn't get thrilling until I shot past 100"

'04 K1200LT "Dieter" Titan Silver, FB 4/23/04
'06 K1200R "Wolfgang" White Aluminum Metallic, FB 6/7/05

RCB AMA, BMWMOA, Booze Brother "in training"
CCR: '04 Breckenridge CO, '05 Jackson Lake Lodge WY, '06 Chateau Elan GA, '08 Midway UT

post #37 of 37 Old Aug 21st, 2007, 11:44 pm

I think you guys look great. The trip did wonders for your heads. Wasn't there a "big head" episode on Seinfield.

Roger
BMW R1100RT '00
HumpDayDinnerClub

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in