Fry's Roseville - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old Apr 18th, 2007, 4:18 pm Thread Starter

Post Fry's Roseville

The Grand Opening of the new Fry's Electronics in Roseville is Friday. However, someone on the inside advised me they are having their "soft" opening today and Thursday in case you wanted to stop by and take a look. This location is definitely a step above the old Incredible Universe store in Natomas. Very well done. It's on North Sunrise between Douglas and Lead Hill.

There is also a new John's Incredible Pizza Company just up the street in the old Sam's building. Huge multi-faceted affair. Sort of a Chuckie Cheese for big people!

Bob Morrow #4204
2014 K1600GTLE "Firefly" GTL 4 Two
2002 K1200LTE "Green Hornet" LT 4 Two (history)
"Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old Apr 18th, 2007, 4:55 pm
Rider Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyho
The Grand Opening of the new Fry's Electronics in Roseville is Friday. However, someone on the inside advised me they are having their "soft" opening today and Thursday in case you wanted to stop by and take a look. This location is definitely a step above the old Incredible Universe store in Natomas. Very well done. It's on North Sunrise between Douglas and Lead Hill.

There is also a new John's Incredible Pizza Company just up the street in the old Sam's building. Huge multi-faceted affair. Sort of a Chuckie Cheese for big people!
Howdy Bob,

Thanks for the heads-up!

I love that place but, Nancy seems to get the heebie-geebies when I drag her there.

Bill "Omaha"

"Life may have begun at 44, but it didn't get thrilling until I shot past 100"

'04 K1200LT "Dieter" Titan Silver, FB 4/23/04
'06 K1200R "Wolfgang" White Aluminum Metallic, FB 6/7/05

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RCB AMA, BMWMOA, Booze Brother "in training"
CCR: '04 Breckenridge CO, '05 Jackson Lake Lodge WY, '06 Chateau Elan GA, '08 Midway UT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 6 Old Apr 18th, 2007, 9:53 pm

Watch your local papers for the humongo sales flyer.

The Fry's stores in the Dallas area usually have some incredible sales any time a new store is opened. You have to get there early and fight off the other nerds with a baseball bat, but some of the deals are that good (and limited quantities).

Antony (Tripod)
Dallas' Northern Suburbs
-----------------------------------------------

If you want to be happy for a day, drink.
If you want to be happy for a year, marry.
If you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride a motorcycle.

-----------------------------------------------

'05 K1200LT - Dark Graphite - RIP 04 OCT 2015

'99 Road King Classic - Custom Blue/Silver & Chrome - "My Baby" Gone but forever in my heart!

and many, many others.

post #4 of 6 Old Apr 19th, 2007, 11:47 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by deputy5211
The Fry's stores in the Dallas area usually have some incredible sales any time a new store is opened. You have to get there early and fight off the other nerds with a baseball bat, but some of the deals are that good (and limited quantities).
My daughter works there and has been involved in setting the store up for about five weeks. They have a lot of events and special deals happening specifically for grand opening weekend this Friday through Sunday. I believe they are staying open until 11pm as well. She mentioned the store has a decent stock of about everything including items like Wii systems. The store design itself is something to appreciate taking on Roseville's railroad heritage as its theme.

Bob Morrow #4204
post #5 of 6 Old Apr 20th, 2007, 12:29 pm Thread Starter

Apparently all the grand opening deals are good only for today(Friday) and are available at Natomas as well.

Been meaning to upgrade my NAV II with the next edition of Mapsource due out in June. I want to put all of North America on one card but the 512K that came with it is not large enough. Picked up a 2gb CF card as one of the grand opening deals for $16 with $16 rebate. Can't beat that!

Bob Morrow #4204
post #6 of 6 Old Apr 21st, 2007, 6:46 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyho
Apparently all the grand opening deals are good only for today(Friday) and are available at Natomas as well.

Been meaning to upgrade my NAV II with the next edition of Mapsource due out in June. I want to put all of North America on one card but the 512K that came with it is not large enough. Picked up a 2gb CF card as one of the grand opening deals for $16 with $16 rebate. Can't beat that!
Wanted to get over there on Friday... Work got in the way... To cold today... and family on Sunday... But i can not wait to get over there. Everything I hear about it is top notch. Until I got Wild Blue, I hated making the trip to Natomas. Now I am close enough I can buy the big box stuff and not worry about how I will tote it on 'Blue'...

BTW, they carry the outlet "cigar" converters for the LT??? Have to use those for my handheld Garmin... Got sent on a wild (read - lengthy) ride too many times for Tia Vicki. We now do the Garmin thingy!

Uncle Mark

BMW '06' 1200LT "Wild Blue"

BMWMOA Member #127457
Honda CX500 Custom - RIP '00'

"An intelligence agency that FEARS intelligence? Historically, not awesome." . . . From what movie?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in