Sawdog 04/18/07 - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old Apr 17th, 2007, 3:21 am Thread Starter

Talking Sawdog 04/18/07

O.K. fellow Sawdog diners, where should we go this Wednesday? I've missed the last two weeks; so, I'm up for breaking the diet for a night. I need FOOD-- REAL FOOD!!!!!

The Cattlemen's always fills the need for meat, or for the lighter eaters, perhaps BIG burgers might be your pleasure! So, where shall we go this Wednesday, night! Any thoughts Steve, Bob, Bruce or Larry?

Ride with Pride,

Capt John
Tracy, CA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old Apr 17th, 2007, 12:29 pm Thread Starter

Wink Has Sawdog turned into a group of one!?!?

Those are pretty good suggestions, John, but how about Bosco's in Sunol or Zachary's Pizza in San Ramon? Let's see if we can get a few more suggestions before we settle on a spot!

Ride with Pride,

Capt John
Tracy, CA

post #3 of 12 Old Apr 17th, 2007, 2:18 pm Thread Starter

I felt like I was splitting into 2 distinct personalities so that I was having a legitimate conversation! Bob, were you with us when we went to Zachary's Pizza in San Ramon? If not, we should probably go there, because the pizza, there, is, by far, the best I've ever tasted?

If you've already been there, how about the Cattleman's Restaurant, in your backyard?

Ride with Pride,

Capt John
Tracy, CA

post #4 of 12 Old Apr 17th, 2007, 3:25 pm

Smile Hmmmm, is john OK, is it Just John?

Well, not to burst your bubble there John, or am I speaking to John? You guys decide....grin.

Just Bob. or is it Bob?
post #5 of 12 Old Apr 17th, 2007, 5:50 pm Thread Starter

Thumbs up O.K. It's Zachary's on Wednesday night

Let's have pizza at the best damn pizza parlour in Northern California. The first to arrive, reserve a table for everyone that'll be on this list. See you tomorrow night, 7:00 p.m., at:

Zachary's Pizza San Ramon
3110 Crow Canyon Place
San Ramon, California 94583
Phone: (925) 244-1222

2. Capt John & Weezie

Ride with Pride,

Capt John
Tracy, CA

post #6 of 12 Old Apr 17th, 2007, 7:06 pm

Smile

Let's have pizza at the best damn pizza parlour in Northern California. The first to arrive, reserve a table for everyone that'll be on this list. See you tomorrow night, 7:00 p.m., at:

Zachary's Pizza San Ramon
3110 Crow Canyon Place
San Ramon, California 94583
Phone: (925) 244-1222

2. Capt John & Weezie
4. Just Bob (Terri?)
post #7 of 12 Old Apr 17th, 2007, 9:44 pm

Sawdog Dinner

Eileen and I are going to try but we have a contractor coming at 5PM so it will be close, won't post our names yet. Hopefully we can make it, time will tell.
Larry
post #8 of 12 Old Apr 18th, 2007, 1:31 am Thread Starter

Smile

Hey Steve, are you still alive? Come on Larry & Eileen--Get 'er done! Where is everybody???????????????? I hear an echo in my computer; it that normal?

Bob, it looks like it's going to be you and me and our lovely ladies!

Ride with Pride,

Capt John
Tracy, CA

post #9 of 12 Old Apr 18th, 2007, 5:52 pm

Question

Can we make it earlier? looks like we are it....6-6:30?
post #10 of 12 Old Apr 18th, 2007, 6:23 pm Thread Starter

Sounds o.k. to me! I'll see you there at 6:00 p.m.; however Weezie won't be able to make it, then! Is Terri coming tonight? If so, I know Weezie could make it if we met there at 6:30 p.m.

Ride with Pride,

Capt John
Tracy, CA

post #11 of 12 Old Apr 18th, 2007, 6:47 pm

Smile

6:30 is fine, see you then
post #12 of 12 Old Apr 19th, 2007, 12:03 am Thread Starter

Smile

Hey, what a great dinner! It is confirmed...Zachary's pizza has got to be the best pizza in Northern California. If you doubt it, try it. It was great seeing Bob "Ten Beers" & Terri, and it was a pleasant surprise when Dan & Lilly made it by, too.

I hope our HDDC brothers and sisters had a good one, too!

Ride with Pride,

Capt John
Tracy, CA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in