No SAWDOG this week? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old Apr 10th, 2007, 7:37 pm Thread Starter

Smile No SAWDOG this week?

Anyone interested in a SAWDOG dinner this week? Any Suggestions, there was talk of Chinese buffet in Tracy, or Buckhorn Grill for steak and seafood 21314 San Ramon Vly Blvd., San Ramon, CA 94583 , or Giresole for pasta 3180 Santa Rita Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94566, or Cattlemens in Livermore at the Airway exit.

Well ???????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old Apr 10th, 2007, 8:17 pm

Set the place

Go ahead and pick a place. I am having staffing issues at work this week for some unknown reason and may have to work tomorrow night. Mia will most likely go in either event and I would show up later.

Steve and Mia

'05 R1200RT
'05 R1150R

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 7 Old Apr 10th, 2007, 9:58 pm

We have company coming over tomorrow night for a fabulous NutriSystem dinner party. Yummo! See you Saturday, Bob!

Ride with Pride,

Capt John
Tracy, CA

post #4 of 7 Old Apr 11th, 2007, 1:12 am

Lily and I would like to go, but I am working a 12 tomorrow and I am still awake now, having just come in from the A's game. My guess is that I will be so tired tomorrow night that I will be lucky to make it home. However, if the dinner ends up being somewhere in the vicinity of my commute home from SF, we will try to make it. Otherwise, perhaps next week.

Daniel
SF Bay Area
'82 Suzuki GS1000SZ Katana
'01 Harley FXDWG2 "Lily"
'04 Ducati Multistrada "Annabella"

God made some cops perfect, the rest He put in cars.
post #5 of 7 Old Apr 11th, 2007, 1:41 am

Hey John, Give me your phone number and I will call you an hour before with an "emergency" wink wink and you can ride up to Napa and have some great BBQ.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy $hit...what a ride"-Mavis Leyrer
Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you. John Stienbeck
08 CanAm Spyder "Fast Truck"(Wifes')
08 Kawasaki KLR 650 "Lil Dirt Truck"
05 K1200Lt "Lt Truck"
05 Piaggio X9 Reveloution "Lil Truck"

97 International 4700 "Big Truck"

AMA Life Member
BMWMOA

post #6 of 7 Old Apr 11th, 2007, 9:48 am

sawdog dinner

Sorry gang I'm in Chicago, and its snowing! Wish I were there.
Larry
post #7 of 7 Old Apr 11th, 2007, 1:22 pm Thread Starter

Angry

Looks like this will be a cancel for sawdog tonight, Just Mia and myself for dinner, don't think our significant others would appreciate that!

See you all next week.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in