RCB breakfast and Meeting 2-24-07

7-7:30AM see you there

1. Nathan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 11:01 am

Tech Session 4 Roger

7-7:30AM see you there

Roger needs a mini service on his LT and then a anti-farkle tech session to take off all his Farkles. This is so Roger can trade the LT in and get his new GT! After Breakfast and A&S - leave A&S around 10:00 am.
Help needed please! Thanks and if you need anything done bring it along.

1. Nathan
2. John

John & Cathy
Northern CA
01 K1200LTC Basalt - Moose

Posse #2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you don't know where you're going, you might end up somewhere else
post #3 of 10 Old Feb 22nd, 2007, 10:21 pm

I will be there Saturday AM, maybe a bit late, after I drop off the boy at the school for the snow board/ski trip.

Dan-A
-----> BMW MOA # 137114
HDDC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2013 R1200GS LC
2009 HD XR1200 Sportster

post #4 of 10 Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 12:03 pm
Senior Member (ret.)

RCB breakfast/Tech session for Roger afterwards

1. Nathan
2. John
3. Raffy (will bring Matthew if Gage is around)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Raffy
post #5 of 10 Old Feb 23rd, 2007, 5:40 pm

RCB breakfast/Tech session for Roger afterwards

1. Nathan
2. John
3. Raffy (will bring Matthew if Gage is around)
4. Roger

I just spent the last 4 hours at A&S w/Ted and Billy. Ted bought us chinese lunch, too. We talked bikes. Of course I had a chance to sit on a GT, try out the windshield, a GT tankbag and the overall feel of the sitting position. Really just goofing off. But, I did have the time to buy a couple jackets and a new helmet in addition to the supplies needed for a 12k service. And, a good idea of what I want to keep vs. sell on the LT.

I will make the breakfast at 8:30 just for coffee. Right after, I'll need to go drop off my GS and pickup the LT at A&S. More than likely, I'll just keep the GS there and have them sell it for me. Then trade the LT in on Tuesday. Last rides for both. New GT though.

Roger
BMW R1100RT '00
HumpDayDinnerClub

post #6 of 10 Old Feb 24th, 2007, 7:47 pm

Thankyou's go out to John, Raffy and Chuck for all the wrenching and work put into the Lt. Or should I say 'out' of the LT. I think we defarkled about 7k (retail) worth of stuff for me to sell including about 2 miles of wires and a 12k service too. All in about five hours. I'm exhausted. Hello to Dan and thanks for stopping in and having some pizza and giving support and relief. And speaking of relief, see you all tomorrow at Prairie City about noon. Maybe I'll stick around a bit after lunch and take some pics of the Prairie Posse.

Roger
BMW R1100RT '00
HumpDayDinnerClub

post #7 of 10 Old Feb 24th, 2007, 8:24 pm
Senior Member (ret.)

Roger

You are welcome. That bike looks like the day it left the showroom now that all the farkles have been removed.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Raffy
post #8 of 10 Old Feb 24th, 2007, 8:56 pm

Roger,

Your very welcome...... Anytime!

John & Cathy
Northern CA

Posse #2

post #9 of 10 Old Feb 24th, 2007, 11:15 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMoore007
Thankyou's go out to John, Raffy and Chuck for all the wrenching and work put into the Lt. Or should I say 'out' of the LT. I think we defarkled about 7k (retail) worth of stuff for me to sell including about 2 miles of wires and a 12k service too. All in about five hours. I'm exhausted. Hello to Dan and thanks for stopping in and having some pizza and giving support and relief.
I'd say your welcome, but thanks is more appropriate, for the pizza and the pepsi.

I had actually just come from the Harley dealer in Folsom where Nathan was working over the salesman. I didn't say anything, cause it wasn't a done deal, and it was his thunder.

I have to admit they have some nice looking hardware in that place, and alot of it.

Hmmmmm. Just kidding!

Dan-A
-----> BMW MOA # 137114
HDDC

2013 R1200GS LC
2009 HD XR1200 Sportster
post #10 of 10 Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 11:48 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMoore007
Thankyou's go out to John, Raffy and Chuck for all the wrenching and work put into the Lt. Or should I say 'out' of the LT. I think we defarkled about 7k (retail) worth of stuff for me to sell including about 2 miles of wires and a 12k service too. All in about five hours. I'm exhausted. Hello to Dan and thanks for stopping in and having some pizza and giving support and relief. And speaking of relief, see you all tomorrow at Prairie City about noon. Maybe I'll stick around a bit after lunch and take some pics of the Prairie Posse.

Here's a few pics of the defarklization of Rogers LT and the pile of Farkles to be sold.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	KS&Rogerslt 001.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	387.4 KB
ID:	10253   Click image for larger version

Name:	KS&Rogerslt 002.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	442.9 KB
ID:	10254   Click image for larger version

Name:	KS&Rogerslt 003.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	482.1 KB
ID:	10255   Click image for larger version

Name:	KS&Rogerslt 004.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	509.0 KB
ID:	10256  

John & Cathy
Northern CA

Posse #2

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in