BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

HDDC - SAWDOG ??? Newbie wants to know

995 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  ConspiracyofOne 
#1 ·
I realize that these are two different dinner groups, but what do they stand for??
Ray

#2 ·
The answer is......

They are really not two different groups other than geographically. Both enjoy riding and eating and breaking up the work week by doing both.

H.D.D.C (Hump Day Dinner Club) is the older of the two groups and is centered around the Sacramento area

S.a.w.d.o.g. (South And West Dinner Only Group) is centered around the 580/680/205 corridor and try to catch those riders who can not make it that far north or east on work night.

When the days are long we try and meet when possible to get both groups together, but as a rule both groups meet with in their own areas.

Feel free to join either on a Wednesday night as you can depending where you may be on that particular week.

#3 ·
SandM said:
They are really not two different groups other than geographically. Both enjoy riding and eating and breaking up the work week by doing both.

H.D.D.C (Hump Day Dinner Club) is the older of the two groups and is centered around the Sacramento area

S.a.w.d.o.g. (South And West Dinner Only Group) is centered around the 580/680/205 corridor and try to catch those riders who can not make it that far north or east on work night.

When the days are long we try and meet when possible to get both groups together, but as a rule both groups meet with in their own areas.

Feel free to join either on a Wednesday night as you can depending where you may be on that particular week.
Well said!:thumb::beer:

#6 ·
Thanks guys. Will try to make a dinner in the next few weeks. Look forward to meeting you and learning more about my new ride. It's my first BMW; have been a Honda guy all of my life.
Ray

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.