Warning*****gross Pictures - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 3:30 pm Thread Starter
BMW Guru

Warning*****gross Pictures

So Roger just stopped by to cheer me up and after seeing a couple pictures that I took yesterday while we were changing the dressing suggested that I post them.

PLEASE DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER DOWN THIS POST IF YOU ARE SQUEEMISH OR CAN'T HANDLE THESE KINDS OF THINGS.

THE PIX SHOW THE LARGE WOUND ON THE INSIDE OF MY LEFT CALF AND ONE OF THE SMALLER WOUNDS ON THE OUTSIDE OF SAME CALF...

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 3:33 pm
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedhudson
So Roger just stopped by to cheer me up and after seeing a couple pictures that I took yesterday while we were changing the dressing suggested that I post them.

PLEASE DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER DOWN THIS POST IF YOU ARE SQUEEMISH OR CAN'T HANDLE THESE KINDS OF THINGS.

THE PIX SHOW THE LARGE WOUND ON THE INSIDE OF MY LEFT CALF AND ONE OF THE SMALLER WOUNDS ON THE OUTSIDE OF SAME CALF...
I just got back from lunch and was looking forward to some gross pictures, but there aren't any here. Seriously, I don't see anything.

David Taylor
San Jose, CA
2010 R1200RT Polar Metallic
AMA, BMWMOA
Booze Brother #4

The shortest distance between two points is for people who don't ride!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 3:34 pm Thread Starter
BMW Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTaylor
I just got back from lunch and was looking forward to some gross pictures, but there aren't any here. Seriously, I don't see anything.
loading them now....

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #4 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 3:41 pm Thread Starter
BMW Guru

OK here ya go....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP2529small.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	234.7 KB
ID:	7727   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP2530small.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	225.0 KB
ID:	7728   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP2531small.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	7729  

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #5 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 4:00 pm
Super Moderator

Dude, that's horrifying! I can see why it's going to take a while to get better.

I heard a little about the accident (another rider turned and ran into you or something like that), but it would be interesting to hear your story about what led up to it, how it occurred, what caused the injuries to be so severe, etc. Not trying to pull a "let's gross out the crowd", but just to hear about it from your first-hand perspective and maybe learn something from your experience. If you're not up to it or ready to go into detail I totally understand; accidents are traumatic and it takes a while to deal with them completely (that part I do have some experience in ).

David Taylor
San Jose, CA
AMA, BMWMOA
Booze Brother #4

post #6 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 4:24 pm

Kewl! That's gonna leave a good scar! With the right tat, that will definitely be a show stopper.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

-=grif=-

Grok
post #7 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 4:27 pm

Chick's dig scars.... and scars mark our journey through life.. Praying for your total healing.

J.M.J...
Dcn Channing

post #8 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 4:29 pm Thread Starter
BMW Guru

thanks guys

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #9 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 4:36 pm
Jim
Slow Old Guy

That will buff right out...

Jim Anderson
Idyllwild, CA
'04 Ural Tourist
'08 Tiger
post #10 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 4:42 pm

Nice visiting with you Ted. Thanks for having me. It reminded me of my home healing just a couple years ago after my accident followed by some physical therapy. I think there's a formula here. Hosital stay=home healing=watch a lot of tv and get pampered=physical therapy=back to work. It all goes rather quickly in a slow and drawn out kind of way.

Roger
BMW R1100RT '00
HumpDayDinnerClub

post #11 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 5:14 pm

Ted thats got to rate right at the top, hope your nurse treats you better than the bike did. Glad to hear you are healing.
Ed

Ed & Dovie Crum
99 K1200lt
2002 R1150RT
post #12 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 8:20 pm

Damn, son - you don't think a leetle tan spackling compound, or some peek-up bed liner in a rattle can woulda done some good 'fore you took them pitchers?!! Yup, I'd say that's gonna leave a momento.

Seriously, Ted - the body is an amazing healing machine, given time and circumstance and a leetle help from the folks in the greens/blues. I'm pulling for the best of everythang for you - and ya gotta lotta folks out here in the family doing the same thang. Gitcher 'tude on!
post #13 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 9:03 pm

Good Lord Ted, I hope you are doing better now. Please tell me the injury is now closed up. Will be waiting for the real story on this one....
Ted get well soon and I will see ya at A&S soon....

Bill (aka Chipper)
Elk Grove Ca.
2014 K1600GTL-E
2009 K1200LT (BLACK)-Traded In
2004 RTP Work Bike(Retired)
2002 LTE Totaled Aug/2011)
1978 H-D LowRider
1975 Honda-Goldwing
post #14 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 9:08 pm

Damn Ted !!
That looks like a hind quarter of beef (prime of course)
Get well soon.

Nelson
99 K1200LT
post #15 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 9:09 pm Thread Starter
BMW Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipper
Good Lord Ted, I hope you are doing better now. Please tell me the injury is now closed up. Will be waiting for the real story on this one....
Ted get well soon and I will see ya at A&S soon....

that's how it looks right now. I won't have skin graft surgery for another couple of weeks. For now it's changing dressings twice a day...

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #16 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 9:24 pm

Whoa - I hope you are getting some good pain-killers. The bright side is ------ hell I can't think of any bright side. Heal well - I'll probably see you again next spring !!
post #17 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 10:32 pm Thread Starter
BMW Guru

More Pix

I just spent a few minutes chatting online with the Doctor from the clinic in Mexico. He took such great care of me and arranged all my transport back to the states on the life flight jet. He even rode in the ambulance with me to the airport to insure that every thing went smooth with customs etc..

Here are some pictures that he took while I was at the clinic. Notice Jim Swathell in the MX jersey. He didn't leave my side until I got on the plane(thanks Bro)...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PA070131.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	7739   Click image for larger version

Name:	PA070132.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	7740   Click image for larger version

Name:	PA070133_1.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	7741   Click image for larger version

Name:	PA070135.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	7742  

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #18 of 45 Old Oct 24th, 2006, 11:36 pm
Super Moderator

Quote:
I just spent a few minutes chatting online with the Doctor from the clinic in Mexico. He took such great care of me and arranged all my transport back to the states on the life flight jet. He even rode in the ambulance with me to the airport to insure that every thing went smooth with customs etc..

Here are some pictures that he took while I was at the clinic. Notice Jim Swathell in the MX jersey. He didn't leave my side until I got on the plane(thanks Bro)...
Damn! Those are worse than the first batch. From the looks of things that was a really nasty accident, Ted. You're really lucky you got good treatment quickly and had good friends there to help you out. Get well soon, buddy.

David Taylor
San Jose, CA
AMA, BMWMOA
Booze Brother #4

post #19 of 45 Old Oct 26th, 2006, 11:31 pm

Dang Ted. Sorry to hear the bad news. Those are some nasty holes. I take it no bones were broken. Roz and I wish you the best and a speedy recovery. My daughters boyfriend is still home recuperating from his accident last month.

This may be your chance to have a bionic leg. Another Heath Majors ($6m Man) in the making?

Bob & Roz
post #20 of 45 Old Oct 27th, 2006, 6:00 pm

I was going to post "my gross pictures are better than yours" but I admit defeat. This was courtesy of an illegal alien with no license, no insurance and thought that US laws, like stopping at a light, does not apply to him.

Current rides:
2003 BMW 1200 LT (bought in 2006)

Past rides:
97 Kawasaki ZX11(bought new in 1997, sadly sold in September 2014)
89 Honda Hurricane (sold)
88 Honda Hurricane (traded on an SUV)
86 Kawasaki 1000R (stolen but recovered)
84 Honda 750F (traded on 1000R)
81 Suzuki GSX1100 (sold)
78 Suzuki GS750 (traded on GSX1100)
74 Yamaha RD50 (sold)
post #21 of 45 Old Oct 27th, 2006, 6:15 pm

Quote:

shoot I thought you said that it was a large wound?

As Crocodile Dundee would say

that ain't a wound this is a wound!

(no I'm not showing it, bones sticking out are kind of sick)

<grin>

just making sure you are having a sense of humor through all this, hope you heal well and soon

Tom

<grin>

Tom

'07 GS Adv (mine), '06 GS <(My brides)
(the only bmw's in the stable)
post #22 of 45 Old Oct 27th, 2006, 10:11 pm Thread Starter
BMW Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmgs
shoot I thought you said that it was a large wound?

As Crocodile Dundee would say

that ain't a wound this is a wound!

(no I'm not showing it, bones sticking out are kind of sick)

<grin>

just making sure you are having a sense of humor through all this, hope you heal well and soon

Tom

<grin>
Well i hope you made a full recover. My fibula is fractured, but it's clean and not displaced.

I was in a 3rd world country!! Can you top that????

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #23 of 45 Old Oct 27th, 2006, 10:27 pm Thread Starter
BMW Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTaylor
Dude, that's horrifying! I can see why it's going to take a while to get better.

I heard a little about the accident (another rider turned and ran into you or something like that), but it would be interesting to hear your story about what led up to it, how it occurred, what caused the injuries to be so severe, etc. Not trying to pull a "let's gross out the crowd", but just to hear about it from your first-hand perspective and maybe learn something from your experience. If you're not up to it or ready to go into detail I totally understand; accidents are traumatic and it takes a while to deal with them completely (that part I do have some experience in ).
I guess I never did tell the who story. Here goes.

We were 1 week into our trip down Baja. The next day we were gonna take the ferry from La Paz to main land MX.

This happened on Oct 7th. This was the one day that we were actually on the paved highway (MX1) and not on some dirt road in the middle of freakin now where (good for me I guess)

I left Bay of Conception in the AM wtih one other rider and we had a great ride through the mountains and in with. I had been there before but I couldn't remember where to turn off to get gas so I slowed down to almost a stop to look around. As I came to a stop the other rider hit me from behind side swiping me on the left. We both went down hard but my foot was down off the peg and got pinched between the two bikes.

I picked myself up and walked a couple of feet back to the bike to shut it off. When I started to walk to the side of the road I noticed the pain and saw blood running down my boot. I sat down at the side of the road and unzipped the pant leg and saw the wound on the inside of the calf.

By the time I got to the side of the road Mike ane Jim had arrived as well as an ambulance (less than three minutes) They took me right away to a small clinic (no hospital in Loreto) the nearest hospital was 5 hours away in La Paz.

It was Saturday and the luckiest part was a Mexican Doc there who spoke great english. He had experience with tourists and after he made me comfortable and took xrays he got on the phone and got me a life flight jet to San Diego. Dr Fernando was awesome. He kept me updated through out the whole process and even rode in the ambulance to the airport with me to speed me through customs and to make sure the flight nurse had all the info she needed. I have exchanged a few emails with him since, very cool guy.

That's about it, spent 10 days in San Diego. My bud Deano drove all night and picked me up and drove me home.

I'm at home now. We change the wet to dry dressings twice a day. Monday the nurse will put on a wound-vac and that will speed the healing before they do the grafts...

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #24 of 45 Old Oct 28th, 2006, 1:33 am

Dang Ted...That's one hell of a story ...and Photo's! Hope all goes well with the graft. I heard that they rode the bike back and it's not to bad off. I'm impressed with the care you got down there..Very lucky to have such a good doctor (even though it probably doesn't seem like it right now). Heal fast. !

2005 LT AKA:"PHAT BOY"
Dark Graphite

post #25 of 45 Old Oct 28th, 2006, 10:14 am
Jim
Slow Old Guy

Ted,

My wife is a Home Health Nurse and deals with wound vacs quite often. She looked at the pictures and said "not bad". The wound vac will definately speed up the healing process. Sounds like you are in good hands.

Jim Anderson
Idyllwild, CA
'04 Ural Tourist
'08 Tiger
post #26 of 45 Old Oct 29th, 2006, 1:06 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPNorton
Dang Ted...That's one hell of a story ...and Photo's! Hope all goes well with the graft. I heard that they rode the bike back and it's not to bad off. I'm impressed with the care you got down there..Very lucky to have such a good doctor (even though it probably doesn't seem like it right now). Heal fast. !
I will second the fact that the doctor was great. Kurt, the baja guide, rode the bike away. He was going to take a train, from Lareto (where the accident happened), to meet his wife. Kurt's wife had already left and he called her to get the truck and motorcycle ramp, which she went back for. Kurt and his wife got the bike back to the states and then to Jim's ranch, so Jim Swathell and I could take it the rest of the way.

Good people all the way around!

Mike
2005 BMW R1200GS
2003 Kawasaki KLR650
1977 Yamaha RD400
1976 Yamaha RD400
post #27 of 45 Old Oct 29th, 2006, 9:14 pm Thread Starter
BMW Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikerd400
I will second the fact that the doctor was great. Kurt, the baja guide, rode the bike away. He was going to take a train, from Lareto (where the accident happened), to meet his wife. Kurt's wife had already left and he called her to get the truck and motorcycle ramp, which she went back for. Kurt and his wife got the bike back to the states and then to Jim's ranch, so Jim Swathell and I could take it the rest of the way.

Good people all the way around!
Not that you want something like this to happen but since it did, things couldn't have gone better.

We were in a town and not hundreds of miles from anywhere on a dirt road. A volunteer Doc was on duty in a clinic two minutes from the accident scene. He spoke perfect english and knew exactly what to do (BTW, the bill for the Doc's services, xrays, ambulance rides etc was only $650, which I was happy to pay in cash. Kaiser and my MX insurance will reimburse me).
A member of the group was headed north and able to get my bike back to SoCal where my truck and trailer were and Jim and Mike drove the whole rig home at the end of the trip.

Had good care in San Diego at minimal cost to me (good insurance). I have to give the highest praise to the nurses who cared for me. I have never been in the hospital before, in fact I haven't been to the doctor in 15 plus years. They kept me so comfortable and took care of every little need. All of you nurses out there are just AWESOME. Keep up the good work!!!

So like I said. Not a good thing to have happen, but everything just fell into place and lots of people stepped up and took care of all the details for me. My bike was in my garage when I got home and Deano took it over to the shop this week for some minor repairs and the new Ohlins that I ordered before the trip.

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #28 of 45 Old Oct 30th, 2006, 9:51 am

Quote:
Well i hope you made a full recover. My fibula is fractured, but it's clean and not displaced.

I was in a 3rd world country!! Can you top that????

Oh heck no! I was in Melbourne FL, (well ok some would say melboring) we had a great trauma center there, I was particularly lucky

from the sounds of it so were you.

By the way, why is it the doc says you do not need a fibula? I mean it's there right! and is that where they came up with the name FIB-ula <g>

just to be clear and make sure noo one got upset
you do realize i was just poking some fun and lightening the accident at your expense correct?

Tom

post #29 of 45 Old Oct 30th, 2006, 10:28 am

Dammit Mang!

Sorry to hear about that...it really sucks!

Guess some things are just meant to happen but holy cow! Heal fast and remember the best T-shirt I ever saw:

"If you don't limp, you ain't shit"....

I already joined that club, so welcome aboard! Again, sorry it happened, man.
post #30 of 45 Old Oct 30th, 2006, 2:18 pm Thread Starter
BMW Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmgs
Oh heck no! I was in Melbourne FL, (well ok some would say melboring) we had a great trauma center there, I was particularly lucky

from the sounds of it so were you.

By the way, why is it the doc says you do not need a fibula? I mean it's there right! and is that where they came up with the name FIB-ula <g>

just to be clear and make sure noo one got upset
you do realize i was just poking some fun and lightening the accident at your expense correct?
Well if anyone tood offense they're a MORON LOL

My Ortho Doc says you don't really need the fibula, in fact they will take it out and use it for bone grafts. Crazy eh???

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #31 of 45 Old Nov 1st, 2006, 7:14 pm Thread Starter
BMW Guru

Here's a few pix from the scene of the crime -
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMGP2529small.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	203.7 KB
ID:	7960   Click image for larger version

Name:	274312070_98a60b0270_o.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	216.9 KB
ID:	7961   Click image for larger version

Name:	CCExp_127[1]smal.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	287.9 KB
ID:	7962   Click image for larger version

Name:	CCExp_129[1]small.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	273.2 KB
ID:	7963   Click image for larger version

Name:	CCExp_134[1]small.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	375.3 KB
ID:	7964  

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #32 of 45 Old Nov 2nd, 2006, 8:03 am

What brand of riding suit were you wearing? Iím a bit surprised at the severity of your injury with you all geared up. The right arm on you jacket doesnít even look damaged. But then again I bet it could have been a lot worse without any. I hope you heal quickly. Get well soon.

Malcolm McGee
Little Rock, AR
'00 K1200LTC Canyon Red
'09 Kawasaki KLR 650
'96 Bunkhouse
IBA #24557
BMWMOA #117769

post #33 of 45 Old Nov 2nd, 2006, 11:46 am Thread Starter
BMW Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod
What brand of riding suit were you wearing? Iím a bit surprised at the severity of your injury with you all geared up. The right arm on you jacket doesnít even look damaged. But then again I bet it could have been a lot worse without any. I hope you heal quickly. Get well soon.
All my gear was intact. I was wearing 1st Gear mesh pants, Alpine Stars boots and EVS ballistic jersey. My leg took a direct hit from another MC at 25 plus MPH. I'd say the gear did a good job...

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #34 of 45 Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 9:19 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfell
Chick's dig scars.... and scars mark our journey through life.. Praying for your total healing.

My son has a Shirt that Says

"Chick's dig Scars"

must be true cause he has a sweet gal now!

Tom

post #35 of 45 Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 9:27 am

Quote:
Well if anyone tood offense they're a MORON LOL

My Ortho Doc says you don't really need the fibula, in fact they will take it out and use it for bone grafts. Crazy eh???
OH CRAP! I hope they took or take it all out!!

DO NOT let them leave any of it in! really!

mine still will pinch the muscle in my leg and about make me fall on my arse! in fact sometimes it does make me fall down it if it pinches it just right, I have often thought about going and asking (or begging more like it) for them to remove the rest of it, man that FREAKING HURTS when that happens! I have a few inches of the lower part left and some of the top part of it left, the lower part is the one that gets me!

and oh the bolts in the rotator cuff dangt they get me every now and then still to! !
dang your making me hurt thinking of all this crap

Seriously I hope you recover quickly! take all the Fibula out!

Tom

Tom

post #36 of 45 Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 9:29 am

Quote:
All my gear was intact. I was wearing 1st Gear mesh pants, Alpine Stars boots and EVS ballistic jersey. My leg took a direct hit from another MC at 25 plus MPH. I'd say the gear did a good job...
Gear really does not stop other vehicles from damaging you does it <g>

Tom

post #37 of 45 Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 9:51 am
Bouncer

I heard about your accident at the Ft Bragg trip. Hope you heal soon!

So, did you have MedJet or something to fly you out of Mexico and back to California for treatment?

'04 Sprint RS Caspian Blue

"I am hoping for an asteroid impact to put all this climate change nonsense to bed."
-
post #38 of 45 Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 10:10 am Thread Starter
BMW Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljeffe
I heard about your accident at the Ft Bragg trip. Hope you heal soon!

So, did you have MedJet or something to fly you out of Mexico and back to California for treatment?
MedJet Citation 500

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #39 of 45 Old Nov 8th, 2006, 6:28 pm Thread Starter
BMW Guru

New Pix

THe home care nurses come three times a week now to change the wound VAC dressing. Took some pics today. Looks more like filet mignon now instead of hamburger....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMGP2542small.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	8104   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP2543small.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	8105   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP2545small.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	225.7 KB
ID:	8106  

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #40 of 45 Old Nov 8th, 2006, 6:42 pm
Senior Member (ret.)

With a nurse like that I see why your leg is up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Raffy
post #41 of 45 Old Nov 8th, 2006, 6:43 pm Thread Starter
BMW Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaffyK
With a nurse like that I see why your leg is up.
She is very nice.......and married with 3 daughters

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #42 of 45 Old Nov 8th, 2006, 8:48 pm

Looking good, man. Can you put any weight on it? (No, I'm not talking about the nurse)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

-=grif=-

Grok
post #43 of 45 Old Nov 8th, 2006, 11:07 pm Thread Starter
BMW Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by grifscoots
Looking good, man. Can you put any weight on it? (No, I'm not talking about the nurse)
I'm allowed to put as much weight on it as I can tolerate. Right now that's not enough to walk on so I use crutches. Roger gave me a cane that he used after his big wreck so I'm working my way towards that. I think I might be walk in 2-3 weeks...

2007 G650 X Challenge
2006 GT200
2005 R1200GS

post #44 of 45 Old Nov 9th, 2006, 6:40 am

Quote:
I'm allowed to put as much weight on it as I can tolerate. Right now that's not enough to walk on so I use crutches. Roger gave me a cane that he used after his big wreck so I'm working my way towards that. I think I might be walk in 2-3 weeks...

That is awesome Ted! good luck heal quickly!

Tom

Tom

post #45 of 45 Old Nov 9th, 2006, 8:16 pm

That's looking a lot better Ted. Still got you on the prayer list.

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'02 LTE - Red-blooded Dragonfly
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg
'01 LTC - Flying Purple People Eater (Ya gotta be old enough to understand)(RIP)
'00 LTC - Canyon Red Rover (RIP)

Have you
bmwlt.com lately????

"To not know me is to lose nothing, to not know Him is to lose everything."

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in