BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

HDDC Pale Rider Award for CCR

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  EricSuz 
#1 ·
It's time to order the Pale Rider Award for CCR, it's the Award the HDDC has sponsored for the last three years. Past years winners of this infamous award have been David Taylor, Ruth West and Don Arthur.
I have placed the order so we may receive the award in time to ship out with Doug in Raffy's trailer.
If the HDDC faithful would be so Kind over the next couple of weeks at dinner to donate about $5 each toward this award. Price of the award is about $80, any moneys collected over that will be donated to this years CCR charity.

Thanks

#2 ·
John - I"ll have to give you some $ at CCR. You know I'm good for it. :D

I have a new job that involves lots of travel so the HDDC is out for me for a while.

Cheers!

#3 ·
ltcommuter said:
John - I"ll have to give you some $ at CCR. You know I'm good for it. :D

I have a new job that involves lots of travel so the HDDC is out for me for a while.

Cheers!
Thanks Bob, I throw in for you here and you can buy me a shot of something good at the Chateau.

#4 ·
I'll kick a few bucks in on it. Being a past recipient I should help carry on the tradition. I can give it to you at CCR or I can give it to Raffy when we come up to load the bikes on the 19th, unless you're hanging around, then I'll give it to you!

#5 ·
Howdy John,

I'll try to catch up with you between now and your heading out. If you run into me before hand don't hesitate to twist my...... er, remind me.

If we don't hook-up before, I'll chip in at CCR.

#8 ·
Thanks Bob, Billy, JohnR and David

I'll take you all up on the offers when I see ya, pickings have been slim so far.
But I'll try and remember to hit the Posse up the next two Wednesdays.

#11 ·
Eric,
HDDC = Hump Day Dinner Club, read Nor Cal for a while posts every week.

Pale Rider Award - An Award given out at the CCR Banquet every year that you do not want to get in the running for.

Bob - Thanks ($5 or so)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.