Well, I gave my deposit to Ride West and am second in line to get a new GTL when they come out next spring, and - although we don't have any price info yet - I'm fairly sure it's going to cost an upper and lower appendage!
Therefore, I need to sell my boat to raise money...seriously! I figure this is peak boating season, and thought one of y'all might just know somebody with a watersport habit!
It's a really cool runabout (for water-skiing, etc.) - you can read all about the boat here: http://www.topspeed.com/boats/maxum/...3-ar37520.html
- 2007 Maxum 1900 SR3 (19 ft)
- Mine has a bigger motor 200+HP, top speed 50+MPH
- Only about 20hrs (!) on the boat/engine (IOW, pretty much like new!)
- Has a fresh-water cooling system and bottom paint (so OK to use in salt water as well as fresh)
- Wired for Garmin 276C/376C with fish finder/depth sounder built in
- Extra tall Bimini top ('cause I'm, well, extra tall!)
I hate to sell it - as equipped list was over $45K, and I paid $40K.
With the market what it is, I figure I'll probably only get about $22-25K (haven't listed it anywhere yet - thought I'd try you guys first!).
Anyway, if you know anybody interested, PM me! Otherwise, you might see me at a gas station near you putting on a 1-man wet-t-shirt car wash to raise money for the new bike...and that's NOT something you wanna see!