BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Props to Patterson and all others

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  SeaMarshal 
#1 ·
What a great site, and a great group of folks. I am amazed at everyones willingness to help everyone else out, either with advice, or showing up to help with an install!!

So thank you all. You can expect a lot more questions as I try to install some motolights. Electicity and I just don't fully understand each other. You all talk about switches, grounds and tapping/cutting in like...well... I feel like I missed that day of school or something. Maybe I should put in some driving lights and a cb at the same time. :)

A special thanks to Patterson who, working near by, offered up his bike for me to test ride with his euro -6 CB windshield. I showed up around 10 am. No questions asked, he handed me the keys and asked me to be back before he went home at 3. What a guy! He has a beautiful '05 in which he has installed a set of Ohlins, and man that bike felt tight! Hmmm, maybe I should be doing those too...

Thanks again.

Ken

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.