Happy Birthday, Alaska ..... - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old Sep 15th, 2006, 8:09 am Thread Starter

Happy Birthday, Alaska .....

....fish; John Fisher. And I ain't mentionin' the number in parenthesis!!!!!

Hope Marilyn fires up the oven and bakes ya your fav dessert, with candles!!

Have a great day, John.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old Sep 15th, 2006, 8:19 am
Senior Member (ret.)

Happy B-Day John.

I'll hoist one for you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Raffy
post #3 of 15 Old Sep 15th, 2006, 8:38 am

Ain't nuttin funner than a Friday Birthday! Happy Birthday John!

post #4 of 15 Old Sep 15th, 2006, 9:41 am
Lifetime Supporter

Happy Birthday John! How's Hawaii in the summer? Don't forget the sunscreen! We hope you and Maryln are having a great time.

Ernie A
Milwaukie, OR
Member: MOA, AMA, IBA, NRA, MERA
GS911 & GS911 Wifi - Diagnostics Tools Available
2012 K16GTL (3/2018 to present) 68k (Totaled! 8/11/19 Deer strike)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2013 R1200GSW
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
> 28k miles!
2002 K12LT Toscana Green - > 241k miles (Sold)
2006 Suzuki DL1000 V Strom Silver/Blk - >21k (Sold)
SS1K (x4),BB,BtoB(<24),BBG, SS3k

post #5 of 15 Old Sep 15th, 2006, 2:22 pm

Hey Marilyn!
Give that Birthday Boy a birthay smack for me would you?
Have a very Happy Birthday John.
post #6 of 15 Old Sep 15th, 2006, 5:34 pm

Hey John,

My birthday wish is here. Hope you had a good one.

On His Ride,
Steve
-
KA5MTE
'02 LTE - Red-blooded Dragonfly
'00 Unigo - Dragon's Egg
'01 LTC - Flying Purple People Eater (Ya gotta be old enough to understand)(RIP)
'00 LTC - Canyon Red Rover (RIP)

Have you
bmwlt.com lately????

"To not know me is to lose nothing, to not know Him is to lose everything."
post #7 of 15 Old Sep 16th, 2006, 2:10 am

Red face

Gee guys, Tks!! Especially you Dick, for being so great about remembering everybody's birthday! I'm blushing now (or is that just the Hawaiian sunburn?). Nice to be remembered, even if it does mean us old folks is getting older!

Would have replied sooner but Marilyn & I drove down to the Southern-most Point in the US, on the South end of the Big Island here. Yeah, I'll bet a bunch of you guys thought Key West had that title, but not for the whole USA! Check it out on a map.

We just came back from our Luau, stuffed, and decided to check the list, so that is how we happened to see all the greetings. Tks again!

Coni, I got smacked. Raffy, hoist a couple for us buddy! And Steve, cute card! Do miss her though. Ernie, we're havin a great time, even without Katie! Of course we found out today that she would not have enjoyed the road out to the South Point. Rough!

We'll head over to the Hilo (windward) side Sunday and catch a Helo to go see the volcanos, then come back here to Kona for our flight home next week.

We attempted to attach a little picture of the sun setting over Kona last night, just so you could drool a little, but it may be a little too big!

John
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2898.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	6708  

John & Marilyn Fisher
'00 K1200LTC "Katie"
'95 Triumph "Tigger"
'12 Triumph 800XC "Tigger II" (RIP)
'12 Triumph 1200 Explorer "Shadow Tigger"
Hillsboro, Oregon

post #8 of 15 Old Sep 16th, 2006, 11:03 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaFish
We'll head over to the Hilo (windward) side Sunday and catch a Helo to go see the volcanos, then come back here to Kona for our flight home next week.

We attempted to attach a little picture of the sun setting over Kona last night, just so you could drool a little, but it may be a little too big!

John
I hope you pretripped that Hilo John. You just can't trust those pilots to do a good job anymore,

The pic was just the right size. I'll wish I was there come February for sure. Have fun and let's have a get together when you all return.

Ernie A
Milwaukie, OR

2013 R1200GSW
> 28k miles!

post #9 of 15 Old Sep 16th, 2006, 11:13 am

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDragon
Happy B-Day John!
Dave, my bad for not including you in my first Tk U reply! Tks a bunch for wishing an old guy Happy B-Day, but sometimes I wish we could slow them down just a little. Too much life yet to live!

John

John & Marilyn Fisher
'00 K1200LTC "Katie"
'95 Triumph "Tigger"
Hillsboro, Oregon

post #10 of 15 Old Sep 16th, 2006, 11:18 am

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnieA
I hope you pretripped that Hilo John. You just can't trust those pilots to do a good job anymore,

The pic was just the right size. I'll wish I was there come February for sure. Have fun and let's have a get together when you all return.
Actually Ernie, one of my fellow Inspectors asked me if I was going to "Ramp" the Helo prior to the Flight! I decided it would probably not be in our best interests to give the young pilot a panic attack right before flying us out over the volcanos by telling him he had an FAA Inspector on board!!

John

John & Marilyn Fisher
'00 K1200LTC "Katie"
'95 Triumph "Tigger"
Hillsboro, Oregon

post #11 of 15 Old Sep 16th, 2006, 12:56 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Actually Ernie, one of my fellow Inspectors asked me if I was going to "Ramp" the Helo prior to the Flight! I decided it would probably not be in our best interests to give the young pilot a panic attack right before flying us out over the volcanos by telling him he had an FAA Inspector on board!!

John
Wise choice John. Otherwise you might have been flyin' that darn thing and doing our own tour guiding. It is one of our wishes to take a winter vacation over there sometime. We like Florida and the Keys, but Hawaii would be fun too. See you guys when you get back. Let's have a BBQ and have Ken give us a bike wash demo? Ken?

Ernie A
Milwaukie, OR

2013 R1200GSW
> 28k miles!

post #12 of 15 Old Sep 16th, 2006, 1:48 pm
IBR# 366

Garage
But it rained the other day, so I no longer need a wash.

Enjoy the flight, John. An anniversary and a birthday in the same trip? No wonder it took somewhere as spectacular as Hawai'i to celebrate properly.

See you both when you get back.

Ken
Pacific NorthWet
'13 Dark Graphite Metallic K16GTLD, 24K miles
'09 Magnesium Beige Metallic K13GT, 63K miles
'03 Anthracite Metallic K12LTC, 66K miles
'02 Mauve Metallic K12LTC, 106K miles and sold
BMWLT#143, IBA# 366, MOA# 111996, SCMA# 24032

Some people see the gas tank as half empty. Some see it as half full. All I care is that I know where the next tankful is coming from...
post #13 of 15 Old Sep 20th, 2006, 3:09 pm

JOHN! HAPPY B'DAY!

I'm sorry I'm late, but I was gone for a while doing audits in Germany, Turkey and Kuwait. I'll make it up to you though. I'll ask Rocketman to stop by and take you out on his quad the next time he goes for the land speed record....

Happy Birthday bud.
post #14 of 15 Old Sep 21st, 2006, 11:20 pm

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELKHNTR
JOHN! HAPPY B'DAY!

I'm sorry I'm late, but I was gone for a while doing audits in Germany, Turkey and Kuwait. I'll make it up to you though. I'll ask Rocketman to stop by and take you out on his quad the next time he goes for the land speed record....

Happy Birthday bud.
Negatory on the rocket quad ride Ron! Terry can keep that kind of speed to himself. But Tks for the thoughts.

For anyone else wondering what we're talking about here, it ain't no LT! Terry has a rocket powered quad that he likes to race.

John

John & Marilyn Fisher
'00 K1200LTC "Katie"
'95 Triumph "Tigger"
Hillsboro, Oregon

post #15 of 15 Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 11:11 am

Talking Rocketman

Quote:
Negatory on the rocket quad ride Ron! Terry can keep that kind of speed to himself. But Tks for the thoughts.

For anyone else wondering what we're talking about here, it ain't no LT! Terry has a rocket powered quad that he likes to race.

John
If you're interested, here is a Hyperlink to info on Terry's Rocket Quad:
http://www.albaaction.com/events/06rocketrecord.htm

Terry works in our office (Portland FSDO) and I knew him for at least a year before I found out what his other interests were besides Aviation! Quite an interesting character.

John

John & Marilyn Fisher
'00 K1200LTC "Katie"
'95 Triumph "Tigger"
Hillsboro, Oregon

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in