Lodging for Americade Available - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old May 4th, 2006, 5:18 pm Thread Starter

Lodging for Americade Available

Good friend of mine has just taken the Director of Sales and Conference Services for www.Six Flags Great Escape Lodge.Com. His name is Michael Consuelo. Phone number is 518-824-6040. Email is [email protected].

Six Flag Great Escape Lodge is across from Great Escape where a lot of activities are planned.

This is new Lodge and is not sold out. I just spoke to Michael and he stated sales are 30% down for lodging in Lake George this Americade.

This has indoor waterpark.... Thought I pass this along for my friend. Check it out.

Thanks
Hulkster

Hulkster 2002 BMW K1200LTE "Hulkster Green"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old May 8th, 2006, 9:31 am

Good News, Bad News

The good news is, you can still find a place to stay at Americade this year, or just about any vacation destination.

The bad news is, you can still find a place to stay at Americade this year, or just about any vacation destination.

Let's face it - the cost of gasoline is putting a damper on a lot of vacation travel plans this summer. I guess the upside is that with the bike the wife and I are still planning some getaways this summer, and we're having no trouble finding rooms at the popular places. My only fear is that there may be shortages this summer, with the possiblilty of the old odd/even rationing from years ago. That could put severe restrictions on a lot of overnight travel plans indeed.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in