New England Tech Day - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Apr 14th, 2013, 2:39 pm Thread Starter

New England Tech Day

Hello All,

Well spring is around the corner (we hope) and its been a very long time since we had an event. Unfortunately, I am unable to host the Tech Day, but it will be GREAT to see the old and meet some new members.
I am very thankful for the posting of the recent videos regarding valve adjustments, brake system & cultch systems bleeding they will come in handy as I attempt to accomplish the preventive maintenance on my 2005 LT. As everything in life its better when share with those who have a common interest or goal. Plus, I'm always game for a good BBQ for any reason!...

Anybody, left in the New England area? I am located in Manchester, NH.

Hope to see ya soon!

05 LT (ocean blue) "Jenny"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Apr 16th, 2013, 8:20 pm

Re: New England Tech Day

I might be in western MA and or Maine when corn starts comming in untill fall leaves fall.

bob

Oh.Still Jonesing for a REAL tomato, couldn't find any other than cherry toms which were great during the summer of 2011--not 1!!

"He was a foul caricature of himself, a man with no soul, no inner convictions, with the integrity of a hyena, and the style of a poison toad." H. S. Thompson
post #3 of 4 Old Apr 22nd, 2013, 9:35 am

Ahoy Chief !

I dunno 'bout a tech day, that sorta needs a nice garage which I don't have. It shore is easy to loose parts in a gravel driveway.

But if you bring the BBQ sauce, I'll rustle up a Cresent wrench and some charcoal.

My motivations to host guided rides and tech days has waned, but we could provide a venue here in the Deep South of Vermont if things fall into place without major organization effort on my part.

Or just send me a PM we'll schedule a visit and we'll tell sea stories....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHBMW
Hello All,

Well spring is around the corner (we hope) and its been a very long time since we had an event. Unfortunately, I am unable to host the Tech Day, but it will be GREAT to see the old and meet some new members.
I am very thankful for the posting of the recent videos regarding valve adjustments, brake system & cultch systems bleeding they will come in handy as I attempt to accomplish the preventive maintenance on my 2005 LT. As everything in life its better when share with those who have a common interest or goal. Plus, I'm always game for a good BBQ for any reason!...

Anybody, left in the New England area? I am located in Manchester, NH.

Hope to see ya soon!

post #4 of 4 Old Apr 24th, 2013, 3:36 am

Aaaaaaahhhhh. Just what I've been hankering for, BBQed Cresent Wrenches.

"He was a foul caricature of himself, a man with no soul, no inner convictions, with the integrity of a hyena, and the style of a poison toad." H. S. Thompson

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in