Hi all and BBD's - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old Dec 30th, 2010, 9:21 pm Thread Starter

Hi all and BBD's

I hope your holidays went great for all. Let you know that I am selling my GT, is listed on the classifieds . If you know anyone let me know please. Need to sell soon, Greetings to all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BMW K1200GT 2008 Aventurin Silver Metallic (Atlas)
BMWMOA # 130458

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
HD FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2008 Suede Blue & V. Black(hers)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old Dec 30th, 2010, 11:28 pm

Re: Hi all and BBD's

Happy New Year Doc. Selling the GT? Why?

2005 R1200GS (to be named)

2005 K1200LT Gretchen traded in for GS

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

post #3 of 12 Old Dec 31st, 2010, 7:12 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzyellodog
Happy New Year Doc. Selling the GT? Why?
Happy new year muchacho My wife is working in Ellsworth ME as administrator for the local HS, about 150 Miles from here. My only BMW dealer is south 100 miles and my wife is north. Hard for me to get service, so there is other brands by her and decided to change. I love my GT but dealer situation is hard. I am looking at an HD Road Glide SE. I have lots of extras in my bike and love for someone that will take care of my GT takes her home. Hate to get the stuff off and trade. So I need to sell soon. My wife will start to look for other oportunities in a few years after experience and then will see were we are, hope closer to a BMW dealer. Nice to hear from you little poppy say hi to your SO.

BMWMOA # 130458

post #4 of 12 Old Dec 31st, 2010, 2:28 pm

You guys need to move out of the woods. Come down to CT, we now have a MAX BMW in Danbury. If you really need to sell, give MAX a call and see if he will buy it off you? He did that for Kevin and his LT.

And as always, if you ever make to CT please give us a call we would love to hang out with you and the misses. Good luck and Happy New Year to you.

2005 R1200GS (to be named)

2005 K1200LT Gretchen traded in for GS

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

post #5 of 12 Old Dec 31st, 2010, 3:32 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzyellodog
You guys need to move out of the woods. Come down to CT, we now have a MAX BMW in Danbury. If you really need to sell, give MAX a call and see if he will buy it off you? He did that for Kevin and his LT.

And as always, if you ever make to CT please give us a call we would love to hang out with you and the misses. Good luck and Happy New Year to you.
I will muchacho, keep in touch I do no know if you remember but when I bought my GT at Max's in 08 I had a problem with Frank in sales. Frank made my experience horrible and Max did not help me at all after I talked to him. Frank told me that my business was not welcome at Max's and refused my warranty service. I never been treated like that and still hunts me after 3 years. I only can go to street cycle in Maine for service. They do a great job and are helpful but limits me to one dealer in the north east and they are very small. I always like Maxs but I am not welcome there. I wish it was different the HD dealer Sea Coast in NH is wonderfull and so far i had a good experience. I am looking in to a great sreeming Eagle bike with an 1800 v tween loaded. I am exited about the new bike pluss there is many dealers. Thank you for your seggestion my fried. I hope I can go back to BMW in the future after things get better and my wife settles I might have a talk with Max after Frank is gone and see if he would do business with me again, more if he buys more dealers at the north east in the future, Happy New year Feliz Ano Nuevo

BMWMOA # 130458

Last edited by spinedr; Dec 31st, 2010 at 4:52 pm.
post #6 of 12 Old Jan 5th, 2011, 2:16 pm

@spinedr,

I'm sure they wouldn't turn you away if you showed up at Max's with money looking to buy something!

Ray "Razman"

2004 BMW K1200LTE - Rosie (As in Whole Lotta Rosie)
1996 HD Sportster XLH883 Hugger (sold)
1986 Honda Interceptor VF500F (sold)

Your chosen perspective changes everything. - Unknown Author

"You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit." - Aristotle; 384-322 BC, Greek Philosopher and Scientist
post #7 of 12 Old Jan 5th, 2011, 6:15 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by razman10
@spinedr,

I'm sure they wouldn't turn you away if you showed up at Max's with money looking to buy something!
Hey razman! Happy new year!! I am sure he would take my money but for now I am exited about the new bike. As long as I have a ride I am happy, In about 3 years or so lets see what happend with the dealer in Maine and Max's. I love bikes of all colors and types. I had many others but for the last 5 years I had BMWs and I love them, the technology and the nice people that rides them. I hope you guys come and ride with me and my wife even if we do not have BMWs, Our bikes will not be loud with pipes Can not wait until spring

BMWMOA # 130458

Last edited by spinedr; Jan 5th, 2011 at 6:22 pm.
post #8 of 12 Old Jan 6th, 2011, 11:04 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinedr
Hey razman! Happy new year!! I am sure he would take my money but for now I am exited about the new bike. As long as I have a ride I am happy, In about 3 years or so lets see what happend with the dealer in Maine and Max's. I love bikes of all colors and types. I had many others but for the last 5 years I had BMWs and I love them, the technology and the nice people that rides them. I hope you guys come and ride with me and my wife even if we do not have BMWs, Our bikes will not be loud with pipes Can not wait until spring
Happy New Year to you too!!!!!

Good luck with your new bike... Will you still be checking in here?

Ray "Razman"

2004 BMW K1200LTE - Rosie (As in Whole Lotta Rosie)
1996 HD Sportster XLH883 Hugger (sold)
1986 Honda Interceptor VF500F (sold)

Your chosen perspective changes everything. - Unknown Author

"You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit." - Aristotle; 384-322 BC, Greek Philosopher and Scientist
post #9 of 12 Old Jan 6th, 2011, 6:34 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by razman10
Happy New Year to you too!!!!!

Good luck with your new bike... Will you still be checking in here?
.Oh Yea! I'll be hanging out in this site for sure, I will be an extraterrestrial BBD
I am going to sea coast HD in Portsmouth NH on Saturday to talk deal and trade. Will try to sell my bike through other means if I can. It is not a done deal yet with the HD, I am still working on it

BMWMOA # 130458

post #10 of 12 Old Jan 25th, 2011, 5:42 am Thread Starter

Hi guys Bike is sold, I am officially riding in the dark now It is a 2011 Road Glide Ultra SE Rio Red. I would post a picture but I do not know how Now just wait for spring and ride. It was -24 yesterday Brrrrrr.

BMWMOA # 130458

post #11 of 12 Old Jan 25th, 2011, 11:45 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinedr
I only can go to street cycle in Maine for service. They do a great job and are helpful but limits me to one dealer in the north east and they are very small.
Hey Doc - There is another BMW dealer in Merrimack,NH (Second Wind) located about an hour farther southwest from MAX - they have been very good to me over the years. No matter what your riding hope to see you and the SO again this summer. I plan to make up this year for what I lost last year in riding time.

Bob
post #12 of 12 Old Jan 26th, 2011, 1:32 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddo50
Hey Doc - There is another BMW dealer in Merrimack,NH (Second Wind) located about an hour farther southwest from MAX - they have been very good to me over the years. No matter what your riding hope to see you and the SO again this summer. I plan to make up this year for what I lost last year in riding time.

Bob
Hi bob!!! I will be hanging on the site and we might try to join you guys for a ride if Cutis takes my pipes We had a ride due in Maine last summer, maybe that would be an option or back to VT with muchacho I am planing a trip to NC and TN this summer to the dragon. My wife never been there and I know she would love it. Maybe we can do a group ride there !! Let's SEE what next year brings

BMWMOA # 130458

Last edited by spinedr; Jan 26th, 2011 at 4:37 pm.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in