View Poll Results: Please indicate your breakfast choices
#1 Eggs, etc. 9 81.82%
#2 French Toast, etc. 1 9.09%
#3 Pancakes etc. 5 45.45%
Muffin, toast, or bagel 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old May 27th, 2009, 11:12 am Thread Starter

Polling who wants breakfast at the Lodge at Jay?

I just realized the poll won't let you vote for more than one of the same item.... and I can figure out how to edit it yet.
... I can't delete this either!
Okay, just vote any breakfast for every person who plans on having a breakfast. I'll turn it into a simple head count. Grrrr.....

Annie at the Lodge at Jay asked me for a head count of those interested in eating breakfast. They don't normally serve breakfast so are putting on a special and need to estimate supplies. She sent me a menu which is attached. She isn't giving me much lead time (I just got her email).

She has 27 people coming by her count. I know of a couple who are not going to make it.

You can vote more that one item, please vote for each member in your party.

Yes, you can change your mind and order sumpthin different than you voted for here. We're just trying to help her know how many dozen eggs and how many gallons of Maple Syrup she should have on hand.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BBD's Breakfast Menu.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	23156  

Last edited by CharlieVT; May 27th, 2009 at 1:02 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old May 27th, 2009, 11:28 am

Re: Polling who wants breakfast at the Lodge at Jay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieVT
I just realized the poll won't let you vote for more than one of the same item.... and I can figure out how to edit it yet.

Annie at the Lodge at Jay asked me for a head count of those interested in eating breakfast. They don't normally serve breakfast so are putting on a special and need to estimate supplies. She sent me a menu which is attached. She isn't giving me much lead time (I just got her email).

She has 27 people coming by her count. I know of a couple who are not going to make it.

You can vote more that one item, please vote for each member in your party.

Yes, you can change your mind and order sumpthin different than you voted for here. We're just trying to help her know how many dozen eggs and how many gallons of Maple Syrup she should have on hand.
Woohoo breakfast. I could eat any or all of it. Looking forward to the ride. See you all Friday night.

2005 R1200GS (to be named)

2005 K1200LT Gretchen traded in for GS

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Lzyellodog; May 27th, 2009 at 3:39 pm.
post #3 of 11 Old May 27th, 2009, 11:48 am

Hi Muchacho I can eat anything, and you know it just by looking at me But Renee eats limited menu, she is a vegetarian, Would they have like a vegetable omelet and oatmeal? if not we might go some place ealse for Bfast. If you know other place arround there let me know otherwise we will wing it.

BMW K1200GT 2008 Aventurin Silver Metallic (Atlas)
BMWMOA # 130458

HD FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2008 Suede Blue & V. Black(hers)

post #4 of 11 Old May 27th, 2009, 12:04 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinedr
Hi Muchacho I can eat anything, and you know it just by looking at me But Renee eats limited menu, she is a vegetarian, Would they have like a vegetable omelet and oatmeal? if not we might go some place ealse for Bfast. If you know other place arround there let me know otherwise we will wing it.
I just fired off and email to Annie at The Lodge asking for a veggie omelet breakfast and oatmeal. I'll let you know, but I'm guessing she'll make it happen.

Time for another poll: "How many Harley riders are vegetarians?"
post #5 of 11 Old May 27th, 2009, 3:35 pm

HEy Curtis,

Just wanted to say thanks for putting this all together. I think I can speak for the group and say that we all appreciate the time and planning that you have put into this. So here is a big Thanks.

THANKS!!!!

2005 R1200GS (to be named)

2005 K1200LT Gretchen traded in for GS

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

post #6 of 11 Old May 27th, 2009, 3:55 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinedr
Yup, Annie says Renee can have a veggie omelet and oatmeal.
post #7 of 11 Old May 27th, 2009, 6:57 pm
Enjoy The Ride

I'll be leaving between 4:00 & 4:30 am so probably to early for breakfast coffee I hope.

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT

post #8 of 11 Old May 27th, 2009, 7:11 pm

Quote:
Yup, Annie says Renee can have a veggie omelet and oatmeal.
Thanks Curtis, She is exited about that. Vegeterians with HD!! Just my Texas MAMA

BMWMOA # 130458

post #9 of 11 Old May 27th, 2009, 8:01 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzyellodog
HEy Curtis,

Just wanted to say thanks for putting this all together. I think I can speak for the group and say that we all appreciate the time and planning that you have put into this. So here is a big Thanks.

THANKS!!!!
+1

(I tried to find any smilie that would fit!)

Ray "Razman"

2004 BMW K1200LTE - Rosie (As in Whole Lotta Rosie)
1996 HD Sportster XLH883 Hugger (sold)
1986 Honda Interceptor VF500F (sold)

Your chosen perspective changes everything. - Unknown Author

"You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit." - Aristotle; 384-322 BC, Greek Philosopher and Scientist
post #10 of 11 Old May 28th, 2009, 5:06 am Thread Starter

My favorite line from the movie Animal House, when John Belushi promises the young pledge that nothing bad will happen to his father's car if he lets them us it for a road trip. Of course they totally trash the car.
When the kid says: "But you promised me nothing would happen to the car!"
Belushi puts his arm around him and says: "Face it kid, you screwed up.... you trusted us."

What a great (and useful line). So if any of you folks have a problem.... my response is gonna be: " Face it, you screwed up, you trusted us."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzyellodog
HEy Curtis,

THANKS!!!!
post #11 of 11 Old May 28th, 2009, 11:49 am

Quote:
My favorite line from the movie Animal House, when John Belushi promises the young pledge that nothing bad will happen to his father's car if he lets them us it for a road trip. Of course they totally trash the car.
When the kid says: "But you promised me nothing would happen to the car!"
Belushi puts his arm around him and says: "Face it kid, you screwed up.... you trusted us."

What a great (and useful line). So if any of you folks have a problem.... my response is gonna be: " Face it, you screwed up, you trusted us."
If the Goverment trust you for 20+ years, your patients trust you and Lazyellowdog trust you I know we can trust. For all this is not the first time, you have a record to be the host of two and now third consecutive year of BBD reunion And many more!!! Thank you for the hard work muchacho!!

BMWMOA # 130458

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in