Warrensburg, NY. May 30 thru June 8 - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old May 20th, 2008, 1:28 pm Thread Starter

Warrensburg, NY. May 30 thru June 8

We will have our Roadgear booth set up next to the post office in Warrensburg and be open for business 3 days before the bike rally in Lake George. There will be many vendors thru out Warrensburg and better yet you don't have to pay anything to be able to shop like you do at the "other" bike rally in Lake George. It will also be the debut of our new Rainwear- Monsoon Xtreme which we believe to be the finest breathable motorcycle rainwear money can buy. We'll also have some great deals on lot's of things but in particular our Xtreme jackets and pants. So stop on by if you get a chance, hours 9:00 to about 6:00 PM or so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old May 26th, 2008, 1:16 pm

Re: Warrensburg, NY. May 30 thru June 8

Nick,

We'll see you on Saturday the 31st! Make sure you save some of that rain gear for me. I'm tired of transfering my rain gear from the LT to the GS every time I switch bikes so I planned on getting some new gear at Americade. Depending on the weather forcast, I might not even bring my current gear with me so I have more room to buy other stuff!

Dave

Dave
'06 K1200LT
'93 K1100LT (Hers)
AMA #956231
BMWMOA #130553
post #3 of 9 Old May 27th, 2008, 2:54 pm Thread Starter

Our Monsoon rainwear has just been released from customs. It's headed to Roadgear now and then to me. This has been a long agonizing ordeal. Over a year in the making. I'll be having some ( all sizes) delivered around noon on Saturday the rest will be there on Sunday.

post #4 of 9 Old May 27th, 2008, 9:02 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nplenzick
Our Monsoon rainwear has just been released from customs. It's headed to Roadgear now and then to me. This has been a long agonizing ordeal. Over a year in the making. I'll be having some ( all sizes) delivered around noon on Saturday the rest will be there on Sunday.
I plan on being in Lake george on Friday and Sat.
Can you enlighten me as to what the rain gear is all about as well as the other products that you are carrying?
Thanks
post #5 of 9 Old May 27th, 2008, 9:18 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by starky
Can you enlighten me as to what the rain gear is all about as well as the other products that you are carrying?
Thanks
Joel, take a look at the Roadgear website for an inventory of items they carry. Mansoor, or Nick, usually have a wide selection of items to show at the various rallies they attend. Maybe not every size/color of a given item, butt enough of a variety that you'll know what is available on the website, versus what you can purchase at the rally.

They're always welcomed by the rally attendees, cuz they do carry top notch merchandise. Be sure you look for 'em when you have a chance. You'll be pleased, I'm sure.

Usual disclaimer and a satisfied customer.
post #6 of 9 Old May 27th, 2008, 9:55 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick
Joel, take a look at the Roadgear website for an inventory of items they carry. Mansoor, or Nick, usually have a wide selection of items to show at the various rallies they attend. Maybe not every size/color of a given item, butt enough of a variety that you'll know what is available on the website, versus what you can purchase at the rally.

They're always welcomed by the rally attendees, cuz they do carry top notch merchandise. Be sure you look for 'em when you have a chance. You'll be pleased, I'm sure.

thanks for the heads up
post #7 of 9 Old May 28th, 2008, 6:36 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by starky
Thanks
The rainwear has been in development for over a year. It's been my project and design. Mansoor ( CEO of Roadgear) has been a huge help. It did take me a little time to convince him as to the need of such a product as all of the jackets and pants Roadgear makes are waterproof. Never the less I convinced him enough to start manufacturing.
The rainsuit is manufactured of a polyester composite backed with a waterproof breathable membrane, Scotchlite reflective areas on jacket and pants, inside pulls on jacket at bottom and stomach area to keep jacket from ballooning, simple hook and loop connection for jacket and pants attachment, built in stow away hood, full length Cordura 600 heat shields on pants, removable boot straps, waterproof pockets in jacket and pants, waterproof zippers, side zippers in jacket ( for gun holster), badge holder and more. Jackets will be ether black or yellow with all pants being black.
This rainsuit is of extreme high quality as I have designed this suit for police departments which we will start solicitation within the next year.
post #8 of 9 Old May 28th, 2008, 6:39 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick

Thanks for the kind words Dick!
post #9 of 9 Old May 28th, 2008, 8:12 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by nplenzick
Thanks for the kind words Dick!
You're welcome, Nick.

I cashed your check already!!!!

BTW - have a great rally, and say "Hi" to Mansoor for me. He doesn't know me from Adam's housecat, so there goes some more headscratchin' and hairpullin' (which he can't afford to do much of!! )

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in