Ride Vermont 2008 - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 256 Old Jan 8th, 2008, 5:48 pm Thread Starter

Ride Vermont 2008

The KLT in my little shop of horrors for the 60K service and this January thaw got me thinking...well, why not organize Ride Vermont in 2008?

Target date: June 13-15.

Assemble Friday night at the Gray Ghost in Dover.
http://www.grayghostinn.com/
This year we'll head more directly north and capture a few of the notches before retiring to the Grey Bonnet in Killington.
http://www.greybonnetinn.com/content/home/
I'll work on a group discount for the rooms if there is enough interest expressed from the group here.

Lessons learned from the last ride of the BBDs which was the largest group of riders I have ever ridden point for: Last year I always had someone in my rearview mirror, but at the end of the day some felt the pace was too fast, and some found themselves occasionally wondering what road to take, having lost sight rider ahead. I hope and expect to have my favorite pillion rider with me this year, but that doesn't slow my pace too much, we generally ride a spirited pace. However, that said, I want to encourage folks more comfortable with a slower pace to join. Suggestion: if every rider keeps an eye on the rider behind them and slows the pace as needed to keep that rider in view then the rear will control the pace. If this doesn't work we can split into groups. I'll print up some route maps this year.

So, anyone interested in the 2nd annual ride of the Beemer Biker Dudes?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 256 Old Jan 8th, 2008, 6:06 pm

I would love to but that weekend is no good. The only June weekend I have is the first and the last weekend.

2005 R1200GS (to be named)

2005 K1200LT Gretchen traded in for GS

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 256 Old Jan 8th, 2008, 6:37 pm Thread Starter

Voting

Okay, let's say 1st weekend in June.
June 6,7,8.
Let's see who else votes.

(And who's running your life that you've got half the weekends in June already scheduled? )

post #4 of 256 Old Jan 8th, 2008, 8:00 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieVT
June 6,7,8.

(And who's running your life that you've got half the weekends in June already scheduled? )

The first w/e in June is the end of Americaide. Just my .02.
post #5 of 256 Old Jan 8th, 2008, 8:03 pm

Quote:
June 6,7,8.

BRC Classes. Hey, things in june are just bad for me so plan away and if I can go i will. I may have to go to CA at some point in June but nothing firm yet.

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

post #6 of 256 Old Jan 8th, 2008, 8:45 pm

I should be in, but this year I will be a non-LT rider as I am down to "only" my RT.

'07 - R1200RT Slippery Silver

MOA #107139
RA #28511

Past rides:
'03 R1150RT - MAXed out
'03 K1200LTC - Gone to the Darko side
'00 Kawasaki Concours - Buzz
'71 Honda SL350 - The original dual-sport
'72 Kawasaki 250 triple - The smoking gun
'67 Montgomery Wards 125 - Thrashed to death
post #7 of 256 Old Jan 9th, 2008, 5:12 am Thread Starter

Americade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Schuyler
The first w/e in June is the end of Americaide. Just my .02.
Thanks for pointing that out. Some folks may want to do Americade which would create a conflict for them.... and the event does put a few more bikes on the road in VT. Nothing more frustrating than being behind a group ride of Wings or V-Twins. Harder to pass than a semi.
post #8 of 256 Old Jan 9th, 2008, 5:29 am Thread Starter

Working on the date

We've already found problems with 3 weekends in June. Kinda of like trying to herd cats.

In an effort to pick a weekend that will work for most folks let's open the window a little wider. Weather and roads in April are less predictable and I'd rather get this in before July. The month of May might work.

How about anyone interested select a date or dates from the following list that might work for them:

May 9-11

May 16-18

May 23-25

May 30 -June 1

June 27-29
post #9 of 256 Old Jan 9th, 2008, 9:37 am

Barring anything unforseen, I am in. Being retired any weekend/time will work for me

Fred Rosenbaum
NF1U
2006 K1200LT Totaled
2005 R1200GS
post #10 of 256 Old Jan 9th, 2008, 11:06 am

Quote:
Lessons learned from the last ride of the BBDs which was the largest group of riders I have ever ridden point for: Last year I always had someone in my rearview mirror, but at the end of the day some felt the pace was too fast, and some found themselves occasionally wondering what road to take, having lost sight rider ahead. I hope and expect to have my favorite pillion rider with me this year, but that doesn't slow my pace too much, we generally ride a spirited pace. However, that said, I want to encourage folks more comfortable with a slower pace to join. Suggestion: if every rider keeps an eye on the rider behind them and slows the pace as needed to keep that rider in view then the rear will control the pace. If this doesn't work we can split into groups. I'll print up some route maps this year.
Ah, the curse of being "Road Captain"! No matter what pace you try to maintain, it's either too fast, or too slow (or worse yet, both!)
Route maps are the best way out. Everyone rides his/her own pace, or in smaller groups (road maps in advance allow pre-programming of routes into the GPS - hint, hint) and as long as everyone meets up at the end of the day, it's all good.

Beautify America - Get a Tattoo!
2002 K1200LT (going, going, GONE)
post #11 of 256 Old Jan 9th, 2008, 11:54 am

Quote:

So, anyone interested in the 2nd annual ride of the Beemer Biker Dudes?

Hey I think I was the one in the rearview mirror most of the day. I thought the ride was great. I would call it spirited. I am working on my schedule now so i will post later today the weekend that works for me. Thanks CharlieVT for leading last year and putting this one together.

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

post #12 of 256 Old Jan 9th, 2008, 12:56 pm

I'd like to join in this year. So far, any of those weekends are good for me.

Ray

Ray Rau
Brewster, NY
'99 LT - Champagne
post #13 of 256 Old Jan 9th, 2008, 3:23 pm

May / June weekends look good for me so far, so count me in - not sure of the SO but she doesn't slow me down to much anyway! (as long as I don't get passed by an old, slow, air-cooled twin I'm happy )

R1200GSA Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to Alaska I go!
(Down to ONE BIKE - ARGH!)
post #14 of 256 Old Jan 9th, 2008, 3:43 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMC1
May / June weekends look good for me so far, so count me in - not sure of the SO but she doesn't slow me down to much anyway! (as long as I don't get passed by an old, slow, air-cooled twin I'm happy )

HEY! It is mostly OIL cooled!

MOA #107139
RA #28511

Past rides:
'03 R1150RT - MAXed out
post #15 of 256 Old Jan 9th, 2008, 3:46 pm

I am free the following weekends at this point.
May 9-11

May 30 -June 1

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

post #16 of 256 Old Jan 9th, 2008, 5:23 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Talking

Quote:
We've already found problems with 3 weekends in June. Kinda of like trying to herd cats.

In an effort to pick a weekend that will work for most folks let's open the window a little wider. Weather and roads in April are less predictable and I'd rather get this in before July. The month of May might work.

How about anyone interested select a date or dates from the following list that might work for them:

May 9-11

May 16-18

May 23-25

May 30 -June 1

June 27-29
PM Andy for some tips on cat herding

C. E. Doerr

Blu '02LTC "My Blue Heaven"
post #17 of 256 Old Jan 10th, 2008, 5:58 am Thread Starter

Two dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzyellodog
I am free the following weekends at this point.
May 9-11
May 30 -June 1
I'm going to mark both these dates on my planner.

My suggestion is that everyone interested in making this ride identify May 9-11 as the weekend of Ride Vermont 2008. And try to hold May 30-June 1 as an alternate.

So for whom does this not work at present?
post #18 of 256 Old Jan 10th, 2008, 7:36 am

Good deal, done!

MOA #107139
RA #28511

Past rides:
'03 R1150RT - MAXed out
post #19 of 256 Old Jan 10th, 2008, 10:37 am

Works for us. Looking forward to the ride already.

Ray

Ray Rau
Brewster, NY
'99 LT - Champagne
post #20 of 256 Old Jan 10th, 2008, 10:48 am

Done. I believe the SO is coming with me this year so I will be slowing down a little bit.

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

post #21 of 256 Old Jan 11th, 2008, 9:17 am
mos

I would be interested also . It is to far out for me to say for sure . Are you going to send reminders say a month ahead of time? What kind of pace do you guys ride at ?
Mike
post #22 of 256 Old Jan 11th, 2008, 11:04 am

Smile

Hi Charlie, Pick the weekend and I will make every effort to be there. I was at the Gray Ghost Inn last year with the Backroads group and will be there in August also with the backroads Group. The Gray Ghost did provide breakfast every morning and one great dinner.
post #23 of 256 Old Jan 11th, 2008, 1:04 pm

We stayed at the Gray Ghost in the fall. What a great place. Not 5 stars accommodations but the people are super nice and made us feel like part of their family.

Kev,

If you join us this year I promise not to leave you in the dust if you get pulled over again. Eh screw that, you are on your own.

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

post #24 of 256 Old Jan 11th, 2008, 3:29 pm

That's alright Jim. This year I'm going to swap our license plates when we stop for Breakfast Tickets are a great way to find out who your friends are!!

post #25 of 256 Old Jan 11th, 2008, 7:08 pm Thread Starter

Stay tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mos
I would be interested also . It is to far out for me to say for sure . Are you going to send reminders say a month ahead of time? What kind of pace do you guys ride at ?
Mike
Stay tuned to this thread to this thread for updates. We now have a primary date and a backup date.
Primary: May 9-11
Secondayr: May 30- June 1

I will work on MS Trips and Streets and Garmin MapSource files and eventually post them so folks can download the proposed route.

My pace of riding is best described as "spirited" even with the world's best pillion rider on board we ride kinda fast. Posted speed limits in towns are anywhere from 25 to 45 mph. Within town limits I try to keep the pace within 10 mph of posted limits; I consider this both a courtesy to the residents of the town and sensible ticket avoidance. Outside of towns the posted speed limit is generally 50 mph; unless my "spider sense" warns of a speed trap I basically ignore the limits and ride the conditions as I see them. With good visibility and good road surface that might mean 75 mph at times; mostly I think our speed is in the 55-65 mph range. This is on rural dirt and gravel roads, on the paved roads we go faster (Okay, just kidding here ).

Maybe one of the BBDs will post what they remember speeds were during last years ride.

Last year my pace was faster than the usual pace of some of the group. We are going to try to make an effort to make it comfortable for everyone. That doesn't mean that the group will go as slow as the slowest rider. Too slow isn't a comfortable pace for some people. . We may form more than one group, creating groups of like-minded riders. And by providing route maps some folks can do the ride at their own pace.

While this is primarily a K1200LT ride, any kind of bike is welcome. I got teased a little for the following statement last year but I will make the statement again. LOUD pipes are not welcome. I consider loud motorcycles to be rude and I am embarrased to ride with them. We had a great group of gentlemen motorcyclists last year and the pleasure of their company and the joy of the ride prompted me to offer to organize the ride again this year. We had great riding, good conversation, and some great laughs.
post #26 of 256 Old Jan 11th, 2008, 8:48 pm

Smile

Charlie, Your last sentence says it all.
post #27 of 256 Old Jan 11th, 2008, 10:18 pm

Hey Charlie,

Right on and right back at ya. Some laughs a few beers and a good dinner. My wife was wondering if we could do some covered bridges. What do ya think? Again thanks for the planning around my schedule.

The last ride I seem to remember approaching 80 at one point or two. And I was just trying to keep charlieVT insight. But I am not complaining.

Also my wife would love some switch backs.

jim

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

Last edited by Lzyellodog; Jan 11th, 2008 at 10:30 pm.
post #28 of 256 Old Jan 12th, 2008, 7:32 am Thread Starter

Covered Bridges and switchbacks

Quote:
..... My wife was wondering if we could do some covered bridges......Also my wife would love some switch backs.
jim
Covered Bridges, Aye. Can do.

Switchbacks: (by switchback I'm guessing you mean 180 degree hairpin turns). There are a few roads with turns like that, but none I can think of where they are linked back to back like the climbs in the Alps to the alpine passes. These are often scenic because to the view afforded; switchbacks are usually associated with climbing for altitude. I will try to come up with a combination of twistes (generally in the valleys along small streams) and sweepers which often give more of a view from the mountiansides. And there might be a "switchback" or two in there.

Thanks for the suggestions.
post #29 of 256 Old Jan 12th, 2008, 10:21 am

Curtis:
How about route 17 over the mountain past Mad River Glen? Some good switchbacks there. If you are doing Smuggler's Notch, we could either hit it on the way up or the way back. Comes right into Rt. 100 in Waitsfield. If we hit it from Waitsfield, we'll be going down the mountain, if from the east, we'll be going up the mountain (more fun IMHO).

Ray

Ray Rau
Brewster, NY
'99 LT - Champagne
post #30 of 256 Old Jan 12th, 2008, 11:42 am Thread Starter

More routing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderRay
Curtis:
How about route 17 over the mountain past Mad River Glen? Some good switchbacks there. If you are doing Smuggler's Notch, we could either hit it on the way up or the way back. Comes right into Rt. 100 in Waitsfield. If we hit it from Waitsfield, we'll be going down the mountain, if from the east, we'll be going up the mountain (more fun IMHO).

Ray
Route 17 (Appalachian Gap or AppGap) is on my planned route for Saturday. And your suggestion is a good one, it is a great motorcycle road. For those folks who made the Sunday ride last year we did AppGap on Sunday. AppGap is fun both ways, we did it from west to east last year. No matter which way you go, you get to go up one side and down the other. Last year I had planned on AppGap for Sunday but several folks needed or wanted to head for home and missed AppGap. So this year I am putting on the Saturday plan.

Rte. 108 (Smuggler's Notch) is kind of neat, but it isn't that great a motorcycle road because it's prone to lots of tourist traffic especially on weekends. Smuggler's Notch was on the alternate list for last year but I chose to spend more time on some of the less traveled, secondary roads. It is easy to find the time to get up to Smuggler's Notch if we just stay on rte. 100 and "notch hop". If there is more interest in Smuggler's Notch, I'll work it in. I do know backroads that get to Smuggler's without going through the cluster that Stowe can be on busy weekends. Rte 100 is nice, but after a while I find it gets a little boring (Maybe because I am so familiar with it). We'll use rte 100 for the "high speed" runs to get from place to place.

BBDs will remember we did about 200 miles and spent about 6 hours on Saturday traveling to a destination we could have arrived at in less than 2 hours by staying on rte 100. Seeking the roads less traveled, and the covered bridges takes time and makes it harder to get up to the "northern territories".

Good suggestions, we're all on top of those.

Last edited by CharlieVT; Jan 12th, 2008 at 4:14 pm.
post #31 of 256 Old Jan 12th, 2008, 11:51 am Thread Starter

spinedr

Has anyone heard from him?
post #32 of 256 Old Jan 12th, 2008, 12:23 pm

Whatever you come up with will be great. We are planning on riding both days. With the SO on we tend not to ride to hard and will be ready for day 2. Looking forward to May even though they are predicting 12 inches of snow tomorrow into Monday.

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

post #33 of 256 Old Jan 12th, 2008, 4:35 pm

Too difficult to say now if we can make it up (Telle works some strange shifts) but if the routes are posted, we may try to join in and at least meet everyone at the first night stop. She's not much for "spirited riding", and, to be honest, I like to take my time and enjoy the scenery myself, especially on roads I'm not too familiar with.

Now, it's time once again to be ready to grab the handlebars - of the snow blower. :-(

post #34 of 256 Old Jan 13th, 2008, 8:53 am

The snow is all gone from the driveway and the mud just about dried enough to get the bike down and what are we getting tonight, another 8-12 inches. BAAA humbug, STC can't come soon enough.

Fred Rosenbaum
NF1U
2006 K1200LT Totaled
2005 R1200GS
post #35 of 256 Old Jan 13th, 2008, 11:28 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat_n_Telle
Too difficult to say now if we can make it up (Telle works some strange shifts) but if the routes are posted, we may try to join in and at least meet everyone at the first night stop. She's not much for "spirited riding", and, to be honest, I like to take my time and enjoy the scenery myself, especially on roads I'm not too familiar with.

Now, it's time once again to be ready to grab the handlebars - of the snow blower. :-(

Tat,

It sounds like this year will be a more comfortable pace. My SO does not like the spirited riding either. She is kind of a control freak. No not really but she does not like blasting down the road at double the speed limit. Hope to see you and the misses at the 2nd annual BBD ride. BBDs always welcome new riders. If I remember correctly from our last ride we have only one rule and that is there are no rules.

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

post #36 of 256 Old Jan 13th, 2008, 7:33 pm

No direspect intended. But I don't remember BLASATING down the highway at double the speed limit. However I did have my eyes closed.
post #37 of 256 Old Jan 13th, 2008, 7:41 pm

Quote:
My SO does not like the spirited riding either. She is kind of a control freak.
Ohhhhhh... That's gonna cost ya at least one beer to keep me quiet!!

post #38 of 256 Old Jan 14th, 2008, 9:20 am

Quote:
If I remember correctly from our last ride we have only one rule and that is there are no rules.
Well, at least I know I won't get in trouble!

If the route is programmed into my GPS, I have no problem whatsoever in letting the "spirited" riders go ahead and catching up later. Have camera, will stop for photo ops! Besides, if you're the last one arriving at the bar, most will already be in pretty good spirits (no pun intended) and tend to want to buy you a round! (There is a method to my madness.)

post #39 of 256 Old Jan 14th, 2008, 2:41 pm

Quote:
Well, at least I know I won't get in trouble!

If the route is programmed into my GPS, I have no problem whatsoever in letting the "spirited" riders go ahead and catching up later. Have camera, will stop for photo ops! Besides, if you're the last one arriving at the bar, most will already be in pretty good spirits (no pun intended) and tend to want to buy you a round! (There is a method to my madness.)

Humm... I'll be riding behind Tat this year!

MOA #107139
RA #28511

Past rides:
'03 R1150RT - MAXed out
post #40 of 256 Old Jan 15th, 2008, 2:04 pm
mos

Charlie , The pace sound good to me . The only thing that I am concerned about are the speeding tickets . From my riding in VT , it seems that the cops have favorite places and times to hang out. The Gaps are some of those places. If we follow you and get stopped than the tickets are on you , RIGHT GUYS !
Mike
post #41 of 256 Old Jan 15th, 2008, 7:34 pm

Quote:
Has anyone heard from him?
Hi Muchacho!!!!! Arriva!!! Arriva!! yeeha yeeha!!!! to the 2008 loco group or BBD's trip to VT.
Hello yellow poppy dog!! and Jerome. I am going Loco not able to ride my baby I am going to try to schedule those dated for the ride My wife might want to go with her own bike. SORRY it is a soft tail with no loud pipes, I promise it was the lowest bike she could get and control. She is trading the Dyna for an 08 soft tail deluxe. We can ride in the back cuss if she goes wont be able to keep up, that is for sure
We would be with the group taking pictures Hey we should get some teeshirts or jackets with a bad [email protected]# BBD's in the back like wild hogs the movie What do you think

BMW K1200GT 2008 Aventurin Silver Metallic (Atlas)
BMWMOA # 130458

HD FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2008 Suede Blue & V. Black(hers)

Last edited by spinedr; Jan 15th, 2008 at 9:19 pm.
post #42 of 256 Old Jan 16th, 2008, 5:20 am Thread Starter

Smile Ahhh, there he is :)

spinedr,
Good to hear from you. Hope you both can make the ride.

Sure, we can handle a slow HD rider bringing up the rear. Sounds like we might have former HD riders on LTs bringing up the rear too.
The rear guard can pull over and cheer the point rider while waiting for his performance certificates to be written up.
And the picture takers can post their work after the ride and I won't have to bring my camera.
Kind of a small group for custom attire, but I can alway use another ball cap pr T-shirt. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinedr
Hi Muchacho!!!!! Arriva!!! Arriva!! yeeha yeeha!!!! to the 2008 loco group or BBD's trip to VT.
Hello yellow poppy dog!! and Jerome. I am going Loco not able to ride my baby I am going to try to schedule those dated for the ride My wife might want to go with her own bike. SORRY it is a soft tail with no loud pipes, I promise it was the lowest bike she could get and control. She is trading the Dyna for an 08 soft tail deluxe. We can ride in the back cuss if she goes wont be able to keep up, that is for sure
We would be with the group taking pictures Hey we should get some teeshirts or jackets with a bad [email protected]# BBD's in the back like wild hogs the movie What do you think
post #43 of 256 Old Jan 16th, 2008, 8:00 am

Quote:
Hey we should get some teeshirts or jackets with a bad [email protected]# BBD's in the back like wild hogs the movie What do you think
No need. I'll just take my jacket and T-shirt off when we stop. People will know we're "bikers".
And if that isn't enough body art for them, I'll drop trou and show 'em the rest!

(They don't call me Tat for nothing.... and I didn't always ride a BMW!)

post #44 of 256 Old Jan 16th, 2008, 10:09 am

Tat

No need to drop at this point. Please keep your pants on!

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

post #45 of 256 Old Jan 16th, 2008, 11:45 am

Quote:
No need. I'll just take my jacket and T-shirt off when we stop. People will know we're "bikers".
And if that isn't enough body art for them, I'll drop trou and show 'em the rest!

(They don't call me Tat for nothing.... and I didn't always ride a BMW!)

Tat I do not think that me taking my shirt off is going to help any I might get shot by some hunter thinking I am a hairy bold fat bear or give an old lady a heart attack besides I think LZyellowdog is to young for that traumatic experience

Have anyone herd from Bill with his buda bike? I hope he can make it.

Looking forward on meeting you Tat and your wife Telle

BMW K1200GT 2008 Aventurin Silver Metallic (Atlas)
BMWMOA # 130458

HD FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2008 Suede Blue & V. Black(hers)
post #46 of 256 Old Jan 16th, 2008, 12:28 pm

Quote:
Tat I do not think that me taking my shirt off is going to help any I might get shot by some hunter thinking I am a hairy bold fat bear or give an old lady a heart attack besides I think LZyellowdog is to young for that traumatic experience

Have anyone herd from Bill with his buda bike? I hope he can make it.

Looking forward on meeting you Tat and your wife Telle
Too young Please. Oh wait that is right I was the youngest on that ride. A young 39. Some may call it immature, but I called youthful ignorance.

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

post #47 of 256 Old Jan 16th, 2008, 12:32 pm

Hey we should get some teeshirts or jackets with a bad [email protected]# BBD's in the back like wild hogs the movie What do you think

if you are serious about this I could talk with my new brother in law and see what he could do for us.

MOA # 118981
MSF Instructor

My Photo Gallery

My Blog

post #48 of 256 Old Jan 16th, 2008, 2:49 pm

Quote:
I might get shot by some hunter thinking I am a hairy bold fat bear

post #49 of 256 Old Jan 16th, 2008, 3:11 pm

Cool

Hello BBD'S. Im in. Got my room at the GrayGhost for May 9,10 and 11th.
And a big hello to SPINDR :
post #50 of 256 Old Jan 16th, 2008, 3:43 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
June 6,7,8.

Pencil me in! I rode the K75 over for the MOA in Burlington in '06 and I'd love to re-visit the Green Mountain State in '08. Grew up in central Massachusetts decades ago and would love to tour VT on the LT!

Who knows, by May I may have an SO to share the ride!

Don't worry about keeping me in a mirror. As long as I know the destination, I love to rubberneck.

pm
--
Life is too short to do anything
other than that about which you
are absolutely passionate . . .
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"
2005 Pyrenees of France & Spain
2006 Tuscany

2011 South Africa

2014 The Dolomites of Italy, Alps of Switzerland & Austria and returning to Milan via the "Gold Coast" of the French Riveria.

2016 Northern & Central Spain & Portugal

2018 Central & Eastern Europe: Slovenia, Austria, Poland,Hungary, Czech Republic & Slovakia!

2019 Maritime Provinces of Canada & New England 3,500 miles

'18 R1200RTW
'00 K1200LTC (Dealer is taking on consignment!)
'90 K75-Sold to a new BMW owner (2016)
'62 R 50/2 (Rode hard and put away wet)-Sold in '81
'63 Vespa 150 (1st and only dirt bike!)
Sold in '67

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in