Cycle World Show Washington DC - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Jan 6th, 2008, 8:26 pm Thread Starter

Cycle World Show Washington DC

Just to let you know that we will be at this show next weekend with a pretty good supply of Roadgear stuff. However due to the logistics of this show we are limited as to the amount merchandise that we can bring in. If your interested in making a purchase I would suggest getting there as early in the show as you can (Friday or Saturday morning). We will be having some very good deals.
On another note we will also be at Timoniun (Maryland State Fair Grounds) Feb 8-10. If you haven't been to this show I would strongly suggest that you try to make it. It's one of the few shows that we attend that I would pay to get into! A great selection of ALL types of bikes and a really great collection of vintage bikes. Really don't miss this one, last year it was packed!
On another note I was reading the thread on the NYC show. Due to a scheduling conflict this show was a week earlier then normal and some vendors could not attend because of the holiday and family commitments. Hopefully they'll get it back to the normal weekend (first weekend after New Years).
One more thing, We have done the Kev Merv shows and the USA Cycle Promotion shows in the past. For the life of me I can not understand way both of these promoters don't have a variety of different types of motorcycles. It's chopper after chopper. There's nothing wrong with choppers but they would have a much larger attendance if they would show ALL types of bikes. I've voiced my concerns to both promoters only to have fallen on deaf ears, so we are not doing any of their shows this year.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in