Maine European Motorcycle meet - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Jul 17th, 2007, 6:53 pm Thread Starter

Maine European Motorcycle meet

Just in from Mike at MEME:

Eurobike Maine's New Forum [[email protected]]

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to give a heads-up on a few things before the meet, which is July 27-29 at the Jordan Grand again.

Route 113 between Fryeburg and Gilead is closed until further notice. They lost a bridge do to a flash flood last week and if you were planning on coming to the meet that way, you’ll have to reroute.

We are now two weeks out from the meet. Reservations are coming in steady and I thank everyone that has dropped me a line or called. REMEMBER, you need to make dinner reservations before the 20th. Tickets will be available at the door but they will not be at the pre-buy price. 1-888-649-9987 X 5022

Room reservation number is 1-800-207-2365 and tell them it’s for the Maine European Motorcycle Meet. The block of rooms set aside is pretty much sold out and rooms other than that will be on a first come first served basis. In other words, if you wait to long you may be outta luck. Just a warning.

Thanks to The Motorcycle Shop of Freeport, KING MEMPHIS will be playing during the British and European Motorcycle show on Sunday. This is a great rockabilly band and they’re classic bike owners to boot. It should be a great time.

I hope to see everyone up there. Ride safe.
Mike

Mark Conlogue
MCSE, MCT
CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
CBCP

I take Life with a grain of salt......and a slice of lime and a shot of Tequila
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

20 grand & 2K miles don't make you a biker
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I COULD TELL THEY WERE BIKERS,
IT SAID "LIVE TO RIDE" ON THEIR TRAILER

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in