Laconia on Friday - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Jun 13th, 2007, 8:43 pm Thread Starter

Laconia on Friday

Going to Laconia NH bike week on Friday. Going to Meredith NH and will park the bikes there and take the train to Laconia. My wife is driving her new to her Buell Blast, she is learning to drive and doing Great!!
Is any one planning to go to Laconia on Friday 15th? It would be fun to see other BMW's in the sea of HD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BMW K1200GT 2008 Aventurin Silver Metallic (Atlas)
BMWMOA # 130458

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
HD FLSTN Softail Deluxe 2008 Suede Blue & V. Black(hers)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Jun 14th, 2007, 2:11 pm
was

Can't make it, Gauthama. My wife is in Philly and I can't fit the dog and two cats in my top case for a run to NH. Hey, congrats to your wife on the Buell and learning to ride, that's great.

Bill
Guilford, CT
'99 Canyon Red K1200 LT - Buddah Bike
post #3 of 3 Old Jun 14th, 2007, 5:39 pm

Laconia

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinedr
Going to Laconia NH bike week on Friday. Going to Meredith NH and will park the bikes there and take the train to Laconia. My wife is driving her new to her Buell Blast, she is learning to drive and doing Great!!
Is any one planning to go to Laconia on Friday 15th? It would be fun to see other BMW's in the sea of HD
I try to stay out of the "sea of HD". Bikes have been rolling through town for days now, many BMWs but mostly V-Twins with riders wearing those black beanies that pass for helmets.

One thing that is fun to check out at bike week is the vintage races. I have done that in the past and really enjoyed it.

BTW.... VT stands for Vermont, not V-Twin

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in