Central TX Intro - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old Sep 4th, 2018, 9:16 pm Thread Starter
Lifetime Supporter

Central TX Intro

I currently don't have my 18 GTL yet, somewhere on a boat working its way here. I have owned more Honda's than anything else, but have had a Kawa, BMW, Indian, HD, and a short time with a Slingshot. I retired from the Army after 34 years and did contracting work supporting the Army for another 11 years. I'm now retired and enjoying life.

Rich
US Army Ret
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Sep 5th, 2018, 8:35 am

Re: Central TX Intro

Morning, Rich - good to see you on board after June sign on. Anxious anticipation on your scoot's overwater trip! Wanna thank you for your 45 year service to country and congrats on recent retirement. That retirement means every day is Saturday!! Suggest to you - get your post count up so when the GTL arrives, you can post pix and send/receive PMs to chat with forum fellow GTL owners. You may already know there is another GTL forum group with k1600 owners - Google should get you there.
Ever find that you're in the Boerne/Kerrville area, give a shout and enjoy a cuppa on me. Best always.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in