New in Oklahoma City - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old Jul 26th, 2015, 7:46 pm Thread Starter

New in Oklahoma City

Just bought a brand new 2015 R1200RT from the local dealer, Euro-Tek, in Oklahoma City. Really nice folks. Stop by if you are ever travelling through OKC on I-40. I am a former Italian sport bike rider (Aprilia and Moto Guzzi) but have retired the fleet a few years ago, and now I'm slowing down to do some touring with the little wifey before I get too old.

Before I settled on the 1200RT I rode a new Harley Ultra Classic Limited (clunky) and the new Triumph Trophy (superb value) as well as the 1600GTL (Unbelievable machine.) Was planning to buy a like-new 2014 1600 GTL with 7,800 miles (on ebay) but talked myself into buying my first brand new motorcycle (0 miles on the clock.)

Going to stick around and learn from the veterans. Maybe can meet a few of you.

Phil

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old Jul 26th, 2015, 8:54 pm

Re: New in Oklahoma City

Congrats, I'm in OKC area and ride a 15 RT as well. I'm retired so have plenty of time to ride, got a short one in yesterday after stopping by Eurotek for breakfast. AC and crew are really doing a great job at the dealership. Tall skinny guy on an Ebony 15 if you see me around, 2 or 3 of us normally ride somewhere a couple of times a week, come join us.

Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 Old Jul 26th, 2015, 9:10 pm

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of good information and lots of fun people commenting. I think it would be very cool for you to hook up with some like minded riders in you're area.

post #4 of 4 Old Jul 27th, 2015, 3:02 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkrnrd View Post
Congrats, I'm in OKC area and ride a 15 RT as well. I'm retired so have plenty of time to ride, got a short one in yesterday after stopping by Eurotek for breakfast. AC and crew are really doing a great job at the dealership. Tall skinny guy on an Ebony 15 if you see me around, 2 or 3 of us normally ride somewhere a couple of times a week, come join us.
I'm on the south side as well. AC is putting a few accessories on the bike so will probably pick it up later this week. Would like to keep in touch.

Phil

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in