New Lt rider. - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Feb 4th, 2012, 4:09 pm Thread Starter

New Lt rider.

Temps were really nice yesterday for Feb. so I headed out on the half mile trek to get the mail on my scooter. I stopped into Falcone in Indy because I was in the neighborhood by way of Crawfordsville to say hey to Charlie and the gang. They were busy getting another Lt to a new owner. I didn't get to talk to the guy but he left with the new baby right as I did and I followed him up the road till he headed north on 74 and I split off to 465. I am sure the smiles had to be as big as mine when I took that ride with the same feeling of dealing with that traffic with that big of new bike. Hopefully, the owner finds this site (if not already on it) for all the great insight into a wonderful machine and has many thousands of miles of smiles.
They had lots of new and older BMWs in there for the browsing, it was nice to see so many on the floor along with a full array of clothing, gloves and accessories, must be gearing up for riding season.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in