I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd - BMW Luxury Touring Community
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 Old Dec 10th, 2010, 8:46 pm Thread Starter
Enjoy The Ride
 
saddleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntersville, NC, USA
Posts: 3,895
I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

I'm hoping to ride to Michigan on the 22nd or the 23rd. My preferred route is US 23 2nd choice is I-77 & last choice is I-75. The route all depends on the whether & road conditions. As long as the roads are clear & no chance for snow or ice during the daytime. If I can take US 23 I would be in the Columbus area before noon & in Ann Arbor Mi. an hour or so before dark.

I'll keep a eye on the weather from here and was wondering if some of youse in Ohio can give me a heads up on the road conditions . I'm flexible on lunch time if anybody is near my route. I probably won't decide on the route until the night before I leave.

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
saddleman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 25 Old Dec 11th, 2010, 12:23 am
Senior Member
 
messenger13_ver2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH, USA
Posts: 1,566
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Some years, this ride would be very doable. But I'm not too sure this year is going to work for you. Of course, I'm over here east of Cleveland (in the snow belt), but we have already been slammed this year ... And early next week, things are supposed to get even worse. Time will tell.

- Joe
messenger13_ver2 is offline  
post #3 of 25 Old Dec 11th, 2010, 10:22 am
Lifetime Supporter
 
PMitchell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hudson, OH, USA
Posts: 2,894
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

+1 What Joe said.

This winter we've had some unusual local Lake Effect causing complete grid lock in the nearby cities.

I would carefully follow the weather reports and have an executable plan B & C!

Even Cincinnati has been hit with unusual snow early this year.

pm
--
Life is too short to do anything
other than that about which you
are absolutely passionate . . .
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"
2005 Pyrenees of France & Spain
2006 Tuscany
2008
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2011 South Africa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


2014 The Dolomites of Italy, Alps of Switzerland & Austria and returning to Milan via the "Gold Coast" of the French Riveria.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


2016 Northern & Central Spain & Portugal
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


2018 Central & Eastern Europe: Slovenia, Austria, Poland,Hungary, Czech Republic & Slovakia!

2019 Maritime Provinces of Canada & New England 3,500 miles

'18 R1200RTW
'00 K1200LTC (Dealer is taking on consignment!)
'90 K75-Sold to a new BMW owner (2016)
'62 R 50/2 (Rode hard and put away wet)-Sold in '81
'63 Vespa 150 (1st and only dirt bike!)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold in '67



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PMitchell is offline  
 
post #4 of 25 Old Dec 11th, 2010, 10:36 am
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: eastliverpool, ohio, usa
Posts: 91
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

The way these past couple winters have been, take the car! Minnesota, Illinois, Indianna have been getting a lot of snow so far this winter. Great lakes region has been getting pounded! I work in an office enviroment that monitors wx.. Take the car!
mchammer717 is offline  
post #5 of 25 Old Dec 11th, 2010, 10:50 am
Senior Member
 
SilverBuffalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: St. Petersburg, FL, USA
Posts: 3,208
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Although I admire your "riding enthusiasm"
I don't envy the ride you're contemplating.

You may be able to get where you're going,
but can you get back?


Hans
St. Petersburg FL

2002 K1200LTE
"Silver Buffalo" Totaled 5/06
2005 LT
"Esperanza"
BushtecGenesisTrailer
"Our preferred long distance carrier"



SilverBuffalo is offline  
post #6 of 25 Old Dec 11th, 2010, 1:46 pm
Lifetime Supporter
 
PMitchell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hudson, OH, USA
Posts: 2,894
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBuffalo
Although I admire your "riding enthusiasm"
I don't envy the ride you're contemplating.

You may be able to get where you're going,
but can you get back?
Good point Hans.
Over 18" of snow is starting to melt with the temps in the 40's but we are going to slammed with an "Alberta Clipper" following with Lake Effect Sunday through Wednesday of next week.

Last week's storm is the first that I can remember where every Great Lake created "Lake Effect" snow squalls since they are not yet frozen. Getting stuck in a cage is one thing, but it could be life threatening on a bike in a whiteout!.

As Michael would say, "Go Carefully!"
Attached Files
File Type: doc Winter Storm Watch.doc (30.0 KB, 28 views)

pm
--
Life is too short to do anything
other than that about which you
are absolutely passionate . . .
Ride till you can't!

"Der Weg ist das Ziel"
2005 Pyrenees of France & Spain
2006 Tuscany
2008
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2011 South Africa
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


2014 The Dolomites of Italy, Alps of Switzerland & Austria and returning to Milan via the "Gold Coast" of the French Riveria.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


2016 Northern & Central Spain & Portugal
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


2018 Central & Eastern Europe: Slovenia, Austria, Poland,Hungary, Czech Republic & Slovakia!

2019 Maritime Provinces of Canada & New England 3,500 miles

'18 R1200RTW
'00 K1200LTC (Dealer is taking on consignment!)
'90 K75-Sold to a new BMW owner (2016)
'62 R 50/2 (Rode hard and put away wet)-Sold in '81
'63 Vespa 150 (1st and only dirt bike!)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sold in '67



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PMitchell is offline  
post #7 of 25 Old Dec 11th, 2010, 5:28 pm
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: , , usa
Posts: 87
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

I live on US 23 about 60 miles north of Columbus. I'd be glad to meet you for lunch. Will PM you contact info.

As others have said, weather is unpredictable. US 23 in Ohio does not suffer from lake effect snow like the areas to the northeast part of the state (Cleveland, etc.). To date we have had no measurable snow, though are expecting a few inches tonight.

However, US 23 in Ohio does suffer from another major affliction: traffic lights -- especially in the 15 mile stretch between Columbus and Delaware, OH. From Portsmouth to Columbus is not too bad, but I would take I-270 East around Columbus to I-71N to US 37W to US 23. This bypasses Columbus traffic and gets you back on 23 north of Delaware. US 23 North of Delaware to Toledo is four lane and then nice 2 lane road with only a few towns.

Just dress warm. Long range forecast for that date predicts highs in the 20's.
remphoto is offline  
post #8 of 25 Old Dec 11th, 2010, 5:36 pm
Senior Member
 
bowlesj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Glen Alpine, NC, USA
Posts: 1,431
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

C'mon Dave, man up and do the ride.

I'll be in Toledo until Jan 6th. Give me a call and let's get together for dinner regardless of what your mode of transport is.

Later,

John

2004 - LT - Anthracite
bowlesj is offline  
post #9 of 25 Old Dec 11th, 2010, 5:52 pm
Senior Member
 
hschisler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Rushville, OH, USA
Posts: 7,769
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by remphoto
... However, US 23 in Ohio does suffer from another major affliction: traffic lights -- especially in the 15 mile stretch between Columbus and Delaware, OH. From Portsmouth to Columbus is not too bad, but I would take I-270 East around Columbus to I-71N to US 37W to US 23. This bypasses Columbus traffic and gets you back on 23 north of Delaware. US 23 North of Delaware to Toledo is four lane and then nice 2 lane road with only a few towns...
+1 on that. US 23 north of Columbus? Ugh. The 71/37/23 route is far better.

Dave, I live an hour SE of downtown Columbus if you need anything along the way. I'm in the BMW MOA's "Anonymous" book, and we have room in the garage where you can park your LT for the winter if it turns bad on you. No guarantees, however, on which of its farkles may turn up "missing" in the spring!

I don't think I can meet you for lunch. The office managers really crack the whip this time of year. It's hard to get time off or even take a lunch break.

Good luck!

Howard Schisler
2015 BMW K1600GTL
2009 BMW K1200LT - 60k miles
2012 BMW F650GS (sold)
2005 BMW K1200LT - "Gray Ghost", traded at 120k miles
2005 Honda Shadow 650 (sold)
AMA, IBA, BMW MOA. CCRs: Braselton 2006, Osage Beach 2007, Duluth 2012


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/URL]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hschisler is offline  
post #10 of 25 Old Dec 11th, 2010, 6:01 pm Thread Starter
Enjoy The Ride
 
saddleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntersville, NC, USA
Posts: 3,895
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

My first mistake was putting this in the wrong section. I should have put it in the Midwest section my bad. So I'm already off to a bad start . I'm off work from 12-22 to 1-3 so my days are flexible. I would like to see my nephew who just got back from Afghanistan & will be home briefly for Christmas before going to who knows where next. I don't have a car & don't do public transportation. Basically what I will need to know is if it snows a day or two before I decide to leave what the road conditions are.

I would like to get there in one day. Riding home if I have to go way out of my way and take a few extra days I'm fine with that. After all I got to keep racking up them miles to get my next free burger from Han's All I can do is watch the weather from here but I know that every snowfall is different. Sometimes the roads are clear the next day after a few inches of snow & sometimes they are a mess for days. I don't mind riding on salted slushy roads during the day I just don't want to do it at night on the LT. I have enough good cold weather gear to survive a night if I had to plus I'll have my spot messenger on.

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
saddleman is offline  
post #11 of 25 Old Dec 11th, 2010, 6:16 pm
Senior Member
 
SilverBuffalo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: St. Petersburg, FL, USA
Posts: 3,208
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddleman
I don't have a car & don't do public transportation.
You remind me a lot of "me" when I was younger,
although I always had the "foresight" to find a girlfriend with a car for the winter months.


Hans
St. Petersburg FL

2002 K1200LTE
"Silver Buffalo" Totaled 5/06
2005 LT
"Esperanza"
BushtecGenesisTrailer
"Our preferred long distance carrier"



SilverBuffalo is offline  
post #12 of 25 Old Dec 11th, 2010, 6:56 pm Thread Starter
Enjoy The Ride
 
saddleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntersville, NC, USA
Posts: 3,895
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlesj
C'mon Dave, man up and do the ride.

I'll be in Toledo until Jan 6th. Give me a call and let's get together for dinner regardless of what your mode of transport is.

Later,
I will hook up with you John . My other mode of transport would leave the wife with no transportation. Her 55 has a busted steering gear .

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
saddleman is offline  
post #13 of 25 Old Dec 11th, 2010, 7:00 pm
Senior Member
 
bowlesj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Glen Alpine, NC, USA
Posts: 1,431
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

I'll keep an eye on this post, Dave, and call you with road conditions in the Toledo-Detroit area. I feel I have a good feel for what you're looking for. You and I were caught in the same flurries here in NC last year.

Later,




Quote:
Originally Posted by saddleman
My first mistake was putting this in the wrong section. I should have put it in the Midwest section my bad. So I'm already off to a bad start . I'm off work from 12-22 to 1-3 so my days are flexible. I would like to see my nephew who just got back from Afghanistan & will be home briefly for Christmas before going to who knows where next. I don't have a car & don't do public transportation. Basically what I will need to know is if it snows a day or two before I decide to leave what the road conditions are.

I would like to get there in one day. Riding home if I have to go way out of my way and take a few extra days I'm fine with that. After all I got to keep racking up them miles to get my next free burger from Han's All I can do is watch the weather from here but I know that every snowfall is different. Sometimes the roads are clear the next day after a few inches of snow & sometimes they are a mess for days. I don't mind riding on salted slushy roads during the day I just don't want to do it at night on the LT. I have enough good cold weather gear to survive a night if I had to plus I'll have my spot messenger on.

John

2004 - LT - Anthracite
bowlesj is offline  
post #14 of 25 Old Dec 11th, 2010, 7:00 pm Thread Starter
Enjoy The Ride
 
saddleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntersville, NC, USA
Posts: 3,895
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBuffalo
You remind me a lot of "me" when I was younger,
although I always had the "foresight" to find a girlfriend with a car for the winter months.
The girlfriend would be my wife now. It's one thing to borrow her car to go to work for the day. I just can't leave her home while I'm out of town with out her car the whole time I'm gone.

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
saddleman is offline  
post #15 of 25 Old Dec 12th, 2010, 3:27 pm Thread Starter
Enjoy The Ride
 
saddleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntersville, NC, USA
Posts: 3,895
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by remphoto
I live on US 23 about 60 miles north of Columbus. I'd be glad to meet you for lunch. Will PM you contact info.

As others have said, weather is unpredictable. US 23 in Ohio does not suffer from lake effect snow like the areas to the northeast part of the state (Cleveland, etc.). To date we have had no measurable snow, though are expecting a few inches tonight.

However, US 23 in Ohio does suffer from another major affliction: traffic lights -- especially in the 15 mile stretch between Columbus and Delaware, OH. From Portsmouth to Columbus is not too bad, but I would take I-270 East around Columbus to I-71N to US 37W to US 23. This bypasses Columbus traffic and gets you back on 23 north of Delaware. US 23 North of Delaware to Toledo is four lane and then nice 2 lane road with only a few towns.

Just dress warm. Long range forecast for that date predicts highs in the 20's.
If I ride US 23 from Chillicothe I use 315 to go thru Columbus. I might ride I-77 to I-70 to US 23.

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by saddleman; Dec 12th, 2010 at 3:33 pm.
saddleman is offline  
post #16 of 25 Old Dec 12th, 2010, 3:30 pm Thread Starter
Enjoy The Ride
 
saddleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntersville, NC, USA
Posts: 3,895
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hschisler
I don't think I can meet you for lunch. The office managers really crack the whip this time of year. It's hard to get time off or even take a lunch break.

Good luck!
I know what you mean about lunch I don't leave the shop 5 times a year for lunch.

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
saddleman is offline  
post #17 of 25 Old Dec 18th, 2010, 5:54 pm
Senior Member
 
bowlesj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Glen Alpine, NC, USA
Posts: 1,431
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Hey Dave,

I arrived today and drove down from Detroit to Toledo airport area, (Holland). Other than cold, the main roads are very passable. Only some real low-traffic side streets have some packed snow and ice.

But it is collllld. I know you're watching the weather closely. Let me know if you are going to be around.

Later,

John




Quote:
Originally Posted by saddleman
I will hook up with you John . My other mode of transport would leave the wife with no transportation. Her 55 has a busted steering gear .

John

2004 - LT - Anthracite
bowlesj is offline  
post #18 of 25 Old Dec 18th, 2010, 9:26 pm Thread Starter
Enjoy The Ride
 
saddleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntersville, NC, USA
Posts: 3,895
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlesj
Hey Dave,

I arrived today and drove down from Detroit to Toledo airport area, (Holland). Other than cold, the main roads are very passable. Only some real low-traffic side streets have some packed snow and ice.

But it is collllld. I know you're watching the weather closely. Let me know if you are going to be around.

Later,

John
Thanks John it looks like I might be able to ride up Wed. the 22nd & ride home the next day. That's what the forecast looks like for now anyway.

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
saddleman is offline  
post #19 of 25 Old Dec 18th, 2010, 9:52 pm
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: , , usa
Posts: 87
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddleman
Thanks John it looks like I might be able to ride up Wed. the 22nd & ride home the next day. That's what the forecast looks like for now anyway.

As discussed, if you have time for a quick lunch while in my vicinity on US 23, give me a call.
remphoto is offline  
post #20 of 25 Old Dec 20th, 2010, 7:31 pm Thread Starter
Enjoy The Ride
 
saddleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntersville, NC, USA
Posts: 3,895
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

It looks like I will only have one day of decent weather on thursday & I need at least two days. It's been a long time since I have seen this many days of predicted snow from W. VA all the way to Mich . Hopefully I can get two days of good weather next week so I can squeeze in a ride there & back. I'm off work until the 3rd of Jan. and I'll just keep looking at the weather every day .

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
saddleman is offline  
post #21 of 25 Old Dec 20th, 2010, 7:35 pm
Senior Member
 
OU812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL, USA
Posts: 1,215
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Good luck with the weather. It has been colder then normal and there is always a threat of snow.
Keep us posted!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BMW'S ARE THE WORST BIKE IN THE WORLD, CEPT' WHEN YOU COMPARE THEM TO EVERYTHING ELSE!
OU812 is offline  
post #22 of 25 Old Dec 20th, 2010, 11:33 pm
Senior Member
 
hschisler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Rushville, OH, USA
Posts: 7,769
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Tomorrow (Tuesday) in central Ohio (greater Columbus area): about 1" of snow in the morning, followed by sleet and freezing rain. More snow on Wednesday.

Have you considered using chains?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LT in snow.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	29915  

Howard Schisler
2015 BMW K1600GTL
2009 BMW K1200LT - 60k miles
2012 BMW F650GS (sold)
2005 BMW K1200LT - "Gray Ghost", traded at 120k miles
2005 Honda Shadow 650 (sold)
AMA, IBA, BMW MOA. CCRs: Braselton 2006, Osage Beach 2007, Duluth 2012


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/URL]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hschisler is offline  
post #23 of 25 Old Dec 21st, 2010, 4:28 am Thread Starter
Enjoy The Ride
 
saddleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntersville, NC, USA
Posts: 3,895
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hschisler
Tomorrow (Tuesday) in central Ohio (greater Columbus area): about 1" of snow in the morning, followed by sleet and freezing rain. More snow on Wednesday.

Have you considered using chains?
There is a company in Europe that makes cleats that fits the rear tire on the LT & clears the swing arm . Now if I could just find a ski for the front tire .

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
saddleman is offline  
post #24 of 25 Old Dec 21st, 2010, 9:13 pm
Senior Member
 
hschisler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Rushville, OH, USA
Posts: 7,769
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Today's snow and sleet did not materialize. Go figure...

Forecasters say: no more snow until Friday, when the prediction is for several inches of snow, into Saturday. The interstates around Columbus are clear at this time.

Howard Schisler
2015 BMW K1600GTL
2009 BMW K1200LT - 60k miles
2012 BMW F650GS (sold)
2005 BMW K1200LT - "Gray Ghost", traded at 120k miles
2005 Honda Shadow 650 (sold)
AMA, IBA, BMW MOA. CCRs: Braselton 2006, Osage Beach 2007, Duluth 2012


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/URL]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hschisler is offline  
post #25 of 25 Old Dec 21st, 2010, 9:52 pm Thread Starter
Enjoy The Ride
 
saddleman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Huntersville, NC, USA
Posts: 3,895
Re: I'm Riding Thru Ohio Dec. 22nd or 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hschisler
Today's snow and sleet did not materialize. Go figure...

Forecasters say: no more snow until Friday, when the prediction is for several inches of snow, into Saturday. The interstates around Columbus are clear at this time.
Well that sure changed in a hurry. I'm also showing W. Va is going to be fairly clear now as well. I help out a late model race team in my spare time & have already scheduled to work there tomorrow.

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
saddleman is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DUI Interesting article! vvk Bike Talk 69 Nov 13th, 2008 7:39 pm
First impressions riding an LT long jdsd-tourteam K1200LT 19 Oct 25th, 2008 10:02 am
New Seat Or Riding position HowardRichman K1200/1300GT (The Next Generation) 12 Jun 14th, 2007 8:23 am
Beware while riding in Ohio.... Hunter20 Chit Chat 4 Dec 8th, 2005 4:38 pm

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome