Hello - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old Mar 16th, 2010, 12:58 pm Thread Starter

Hello

Well today I got out for a hour of riding ( for the first time this year) how abot you?

DON
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old Mar 16th, 2010, 3:40 pm

Re: Hello

Not enough free time yet to get her out. I have oil and filter ready to go for a quick change and then hit the road. Can someone send me a beautiful weekend with dry weather?

Dave

Dave Van Zee
Mulberry IN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'00 K1200LT (Current ride)
'96 Honda PC800 (past ride)
'84 Kawasaki 600 (past ride)
post #3 of 7 Old Mar 16th, 2010, 6:47 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Hi Don,

Yeah nice day today. Good on ya for gettin' out. Is Dave riding too? My big girl is still in her cocoon. All the misty crap kept me from bring her in from the cold last weekend. Hopefully this weekend I'll get her in the garage and strip her naked for the spring clean and maintenance. Know how to do the valves? Sure would like to get those checked before I ride this year.

Have fun,
Jer

Jerry Palma
99 K1200LTI Champagne 'Oh, Kay' (dropped: 5)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
97 K1100LT Aspen Silver Night High Line 'Silver Knight'
85 R80RT 'Lady in Red'
08 535xi Space Gray metallic
09 328i Silver Convertable
17 X3 Glacier Silver metallic

BMWMOA #157323 / ABC #11368 -- All-in-all a newbie!

I love these bikes regardless of what I've needed to fix on them. I'll: Just Ride 'em!

post #4 of 7 Old Mar 16th, 2010, 8:27 pm

We have had some incredible weather UP here. Sunny and 50ish. I have had about 200 miles of ride time over the last three days. Wifey went with me today for her first ride on the new-to-us 2002 K1200LT. It is great to be back on a bike again.

Scott
Munising, MI
post #5 of 7 Old Mar 16th, 2010, 8:37 pm

Same here. 37 degrees when I left for work and 58 on the way home. Sunny! It is great to be back.

RB

2005 Ducati Multistrada 1000DS (red)
2009 BMW R1200 RT (biue)

post #6 of 7 Old Mar 17th, 2010, 10:48 am
Lifetime Supporter

OK, OK! I'm just going to HAVE to go for a ride before I start her spring cleaning today. Supposed to be in the 60's.

Have fun,
Jer (I WILL get that darn speedo mod done correctly this year!)

Jerry Palma
99 K1200LTI Champagne 'Oh, Kay' (dropped: 5)
97 K1100LT Aspen Silver Night High Line 'Silver Knight'
85 R80RT 'Lady in Red'
08 535xi Space Gray metallic
09 328i Silver Convertable
17 X3 Glacier Silver metallic

BMWMOA #157323 / ABC #11368 -- All-in-all a newbie!

I love these bikes regardless of what I've needed to fix on them. I'll: Just Ride 'em!
post #7 of 7 Old Mar 17th, 2010, 4:01 pm

My bicycle is winning at the moment. A few rides after work this week......gotta get into some kind of fitness this year. M/C riding is on the near horizon too! Actually fired up my GSA and put on a few miles around the hood. Boy, I feel a little rusty.
Keith

kk610lt
2007 K 1200 LT
2004 R 1150 GS Adventure
2002 K 1200 LT (totaled by a SUV 10-7-08)
1988 Concours
Why do bullets bounce off of Superman, but he ducks when you throw a gun at him?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in