Cross Reference #'s for K1200lt Brake/Taillight Bulbs - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Mar 6th, 2011, 9:07 pm Thread Starter

Cross Reference #'s for K1200lt Brake/Taillight Bulbs

Hi Guys,

I have been looking for LED Replacement Light Bulbs for my turn signals both front and rear and my brake/tail light bulbs.

I have not been able to find any cross reference charts or had any success on any websites so I was wondering if anyone knows what the cross reference #'s are for the P25-1 and P25-2 bulbs as listed in my repair manual or is that just the number bulb I need to find?

Any help, education or enlightenment is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Mar 6th, 2011, 11:30 pm

Re: Cross Reference #'s for K1200lt Brake/Taillight Bulbs

Hey Mike,

Looks like you asked this question a couple of months ago...well, I was also starting to think about some extra lighting alternatives and I like the LEDs. I came across this thread. http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthre...ng+turn+signal
Read the entire thread there is some great information and especially look at post number 12. Looks like the Deputy has a pretty good lead on LEDs and for front and back.

I'm still thinking about doing mine but I just haven't decided how to go forward. Hope this helps

Wade
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

99 K-1200LT
82 Yamaha Virago (Girl of my youth)

"No one knows as much as all of us do." --General George Patton

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 Old Mar 7th, 2011, 6:36 am Thread Starter

Re: Cross Reference #'s for K1200lt Brake/Taillight Bulbs

HI Wade,

Thanks for the response. I checked out the Deputies post and went to the website he referenced. Now I can get going on the project. I think that I will be able to figure out what I need to do the Brake/Tail and all turn signals with a little help from the website folks. Good luck with your project also. This site has been AWESOME, with all the knowledge of the members there isn't anything that you can't take on as they "have been there, done that".

Thanks again,

Mike

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in