Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Re: Additional lighting
I have a bunch of lights on my bike.
1. Turned saddlebag reflectors into LED turn signals/running lights.
2. LED Marker lights on Tip-over wings near your shin.
3. LED strips along the length of the tip-over wings
4. Wings of Gold (yellow LEDs in the moveable wings)
5. Red LED strip along the three outside sides of the trunk (running light)
6. Yellow LED strips along the sides of the trunk (turn signals)
7. Marker lights mounted onto my Mick-O-Pegs (turns signal and running lights)
8. Trail Tech HID lights under the mirrors
9. PIAA lights in the cowl
10. LED lights inside the saddlebags that go on when the door is opened.
There may be more, but that all I can think of right now. If you're at CCR this year, you can see everything in person.
My motto is, "You can never have too many lights on a motorcycle."
Salt Lake City, UT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2003 K1200LT (Black/Yellow) BigBee
Unigo Trailer (Black/Yellow) Stinger