BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Top case organizer

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  JNW003 
#1 ·
Any recommendations for a top case organizer besides the bmw one?

#2 ·
I would just go online and google one for a top case there would be a lot of generic ones that would work.

#3 ·
I like the one RKA makes. It's simple - one large zippered compartment that fills the top case. It keeps things from flying all around while underway. If you want separate compartments, organizational dividers, etc. then this is not what you are looking for. Maybe they make accessories for this product; check their website.

I have never had the RKA top case liner full, so on trips I have things inside it (things that stay in the bike fulltime) and things on top for quick access (rain gear, e.g.). Everyone has their own method of packing.

#4 ·
You might just try suitcase packing cubes like I used on a non-motorcycle trip to Europe a couple of weeks ago You can get them from Amazon and probably a variety of other sources and come in many different sizes I had not thought of using them in my top case until I saw this thread In any event you could use them on the bike or traveling with suitcases also :bmw:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.