Rider of New LT near Charlston - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Oct 10th, 2005, 1:40 pm Thread Starter

Smile Rider of New LT near Charlston

I'd just like to take the time of this guy named Steve Bailey we met on a ride down to Bee City SC. Steve stopped to chat while we were at a Gas Station on a brand new 05 LT and the next thing we knew he invited all of us to his home. We met his wife who was just as charming and they offered us food and drinks. These people are true givers of southern hospitality. Should anyone run into Steve on the road let it be known that Steve and his wife will treat you right. You just see that sort of thing very often these days and it's great to know they're out there. Steve if you read this, hope that you'll join us in a ride sometime soon. Our group will send you more info on our group and riding schedule for next year. If you don't get that be sure to look me up and I'll get it to you. We do two rides a month and the summers are filled with camping trips and the two of you will always be welcome to join us. Thanks Steve and Heidi for the warm welcome you offered the Master City Riders from Augusta.

Arnold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Dec 28th, 2005, 7:55 pm
gid

Missing intercom cable to a 2003 K1200LT

I bought a 2003 K1200LT in Greenville South Carolina from a BMW car dealership. I do not know the owner but when I purchased the bike a cable to the intercom system was missing. The sales person did manage to get a hold of the GPS paperwork and accesories. Does anyone know how i can get a hold of the cable for the intercom that hooks to the helmet?
post #3 of 3 Old Dec 28th, 2005, 9:39 pm

Intercom Cable

Best bet is to take your bike to Touring Sport on Laurens Rd and let the parts manager take a look at your system. Depending on the pin connection TS may have the cable in stock or could order it. I recently damaged my cord and bought a new one from J & M. $40.00 later and I was on my way.
The cord that goes from my helmet to the connecting cord is an AAL. This cord attaches to the extention cord which inserts into the fairing plug in. If it's a J & M product (which BMW uses) You can go to the website and order what you need as they have pictures on the web. However, some have different pin patterns therefore making a trip to Touring Sport's parts department a best bet. Pete Asheville, NC

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in