Scratched windshield repair help - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 Old Aug 10th, 2013, 9:43 am Thread Starter

Scratched windshield repair help

I bought a used LT. The windshield has a lot of surface scratches creating glare. I have tried TREND brand reconditioned and polish. The scratches are too deep. Is there anything else I can try to rub out the scratches?

Jim Andrews
Woodland, MN
2003 K1200 LTE
2014 Honda NC700X DCT
2010 Aspen Classic Pop Up Camper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 Old Aug 10th, 2013, 10:15 am

Re: Scratched windshield repair help

If it is an OEM windshield there is no repair. They made it out of a very soft plastic with a coating on the inside and out, if you try sanding the scratch out it will just get worse.

If you want to see through the windshield, Get one of the aftermarkets. I got a Slipstreamer for mine and it's dramatically better than even brand new OEM ones from the dealer, and drastically cheaper. Even the local BMW dealer told me to get a slipstreamer instead of the OEM shield because of the clarity difference.

Currently riding a 2003 K1200LTC
post #3 of 39 Old Aug 10th, 2013, 10:27 am

The first thing you need to do is determine if your windshield is polycarbonate or acrylic. If it's OEM or V-stream it's polycarbonate. If not, it's acrylic and - in my opinion - not safe at any speed. (with apologies to Ralph Nader)

Deep scratch repair is just about impossible on either - but both can *sometimes* be buffed back to clarity. It is much easier with - and the ONLY advantage - of acrylic. (well - that and it's about 1/2 the cost of polycarbonate.)

From the Mico Mesh website: www.http://micro-surface.com

(their products are used on $15,000.00 dollar composite polycarbonate/acrylic canopies of F16 jets that are covered with vapor deposited gold on the inside)

**Polycarbonate surfaces, such as those on many motorcycle windscreens are usually coated. If damage has gone thru the coating into the substrate material, do not attempt a spot repair. You will need to remove all of the coating completely, otherwise you will have "bullseye" effect in the repair area. If damage has not permeated thru the coating, you can perform a spot repair, removing that damage and then polish the surface back out without having to do coating removal. If distortion is a concern, we recommend doing the entire surface to prevent low areas.Unlike acrylic, polycarbonate cannot be restored to optical clarity because it is much softer, however, it can be greatly improved with our products.

In most cases it is best to leave deep damage in rather than try to remove it. Once you've meshed to a certain depth on polycarbonate it is very difficult to polish back out.

By using our liquid abrasives, it is possible to buff away haze and cloudiness and lighten scratches to the extend that in most cases, the end result will be acceptable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Like Butt-ahh!"

Last edited by RonKMiller; Aug 10th, 2013 at 10:35 am.

post #4 of 39 Old Aug 10th, 2013, 11:40 am

Here we go again wind shield tread ;their is just as many guys out there with After market is their is with the OEM.
AH heck go head and get the After Market

Gary

2003 K1200LT
post #5 of 39 Old Aug 10th, 2013, 1:06 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK75RT
I bought a used LT. The windshield has a lot of surface scratches creating glare. I have tried TREND brand reconditioned and polish. The scratches are too deep. Is there anything else I can try to rub out the scratches?
First find out if it's polycarbonate or Acrylic windshield. If it's polycarbonate. Get some Novus 1 plastic clean and shine. And some Novus 2 Fine scratch remover. Spray Novus 1 on, let it sit. Clean it really good with a soft terrycloth/ or cotton towel. Then find a inconspicuous small spot. With a separate clean soft cloth. Try the Novus 2.Put a small amount on a soft cloth. And rub in a circular motion briskly till it about disappears. You should be able to see if scratches are buffing out. The Novus 3 is for really deep scratches. But at that point ,I'd think it's hopeless. Give the 1 &2 a shot if it's a Polycarbonate shield. Otherwise replace the windshield. I would do research on the Acrylic before attempting polishing it.

2004 K1200LT. Big Mama
1999 Suzuki Intruder VL1500LC. Betty Lou.
I'm a 4 percenter.

Last edited by james216; Aug 10th, 2013 at 1:15 pm.
post #6 of 39 Old Aug 10th, 2013, 1:56 pm

You will still strip off the coating on an OEM shield attempting to fix the scratch and you will never get it clear again, just kind of clear.

post #7 of 39 Old Aug 10th, 2013, 6:03 pm

My bike came with a fairly trashed stock windscreen. I replaced it with a Cee Bailey -2 reverse with wings that gave my wife some relief from wind buffeting. Problem is that is blocks too much wind in the summer. Fortunately, I kept my old screen and have cut it down to make a summer screen. The scratches and haze don't really matter as even in the full up position, I'm looking over the shield,not through it.

2003 LTE ( Big Silver Cow)
2000 Buell S3T (Little Black Beauty)
198? Yamaha 650 (Sold )
1974 Honda CB 750 (wish I still had it!)
1972 Honda CB350 (Crashed)
197? Honda 50 Mini Bike (Long Gone)
post #8 of 39 Old Aug 10th, 2013, 7:45 pm

Replace it..........Like RonK said, you need to speak with your GOD and determine whether you want the Polycarbonate or the brand X..........both are good however, the brand X turns into shards of leathal blades of death at point of impact.....................personally, I say Dress for the wreck........Live Long and Prosper, Grasshopper................

Jim and Cyndy
'03 Black..."Ol' Dollar"
TDMTT
post #9 of 39 Old Aug 10th, 2013, 8:39 pm

Honestly, the 4 tiny screws holding it on will give out WAY before it turns into giant knives of stabbing death.

post #10 of 39 Old Aug 10th, 2013, 10:48 pm

If the windshield is OEM and the scratch is limited to the laminate, you can blow the laminate coating off with a pressure washer. The mechanic at the local BMW dealership told me this. The laminate on my windshield was so hazed and scratched that I couldn't see through it. I hit it with the pressure washer and it cleaned up remarkably well. What do you have to loose?

Friends know the song in your heart, and can sing it to you when you have forgotten the words.
post #11 of 39 Old Aug 11th, 2013, 7:18 pm

The only time i look thru my Euro shield is on a dirt rd, I live on a dirt rd, OR during heavy rain.

If ur bike came with the stock american shield u should be able to cut it down to the Euro height?

Some where in the "Way-Back" machine is a report on how to do that.

There are so many used LT parts on eBay I'm guessing u should be able to find a good used screen?

I use Novus 1 to get the last of the bug splatter off both side of my shield, off my helmet, face shield, LT headlight, mirrors etc.
Bob

"He was a foul caricature of himself, a man with no soul, no inner convictions, with the integrity of a hyena, and the style of a poison toad." H. S. Thompson
post #12 of 39 Old Aug 12th, 2013, 10:42 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by timgray
Honestly, the 4 tiny screws holding it on will give out WAY before it turns into giant knives of stabbing death.
That's what I thinnk too and why I am OK with my Cee Bailey's -2 reverse contour screen. It's acrylic but 1/4" thick and very rigid so it should break away at the screws (lord forbid I ever confirm that!). Does anybody know positively to the contrary or is this all speculation about shards of death?

I know I like the shape and height much better than the OEM scratched and glazed one. I hadn't considerd cutting that one down for a summer shield - does anyone have pictures?

Jim
2003 BMW K1200LT (my favorite 2 wheeled land yacht)
2008 Yamaha FJR1300 (recent addition)
1982 Yamaha Vision (long gone)
post #13 of 39 Old Aug 12th, 2013, 11:51 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
I'd like to see your analysis and calculations here. You may be right, but I doubt it. I suspect BMW actually did the calculations during their design phase. I have not done the calcs myself as it isn't worth my time and I just feel much safer behind polycarbonate.

Keep in mind this isn't simply a statics problem. At speed, the shield itself has meaningful inertia so the screws aren't providing the only reaction forces.

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise", VOICE II, Navigator V, Motorrad Communicator
1987 Kawasaki Voyager XII
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5
1970 Rockford Chibi (the orange one)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #14 of 39 Old Aug 12th, 2013, 11:59 am

I hear if you use amsoil to clean your acrylic windshield it will not splinter if broken..........

John & Cathy
Northern CA
01 K1200LTC Basalt - Moose

Posse #2

If you don't know where you're going, you might end up somewhere else
post #15 of 39 Old Aug 12th, 2013, 1:06 pm

Quote:
My intent was not to start a debate - just offer help in fixing what the OP originally discussed. My position is well known - acrylic windshields are cheap knock offs and don't come close to meeting OEM standards - period. "You pays your money and yous take your chances."

I've seen several pictures on this site of wrecked LT's with acrylic windshields that had shattered and broken into shards - and the mounting *screws* were still intact. Remember those screws are attached to stout metal brackets that firmly clamp the shield over a large area - it is not held in place by 4 *tiny* screws. I guess if someone had the time they could look for those pictures.

Here's a video that may be of interest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=HlEfJFDWXpM

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #16 of 39 Old Aug 12th, 2013, 6:29 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonKMiller
My intent was not to start a debate - just offer help in fixing what the OP originally discussed. My position is well known - acrylic windshields are cheap knock offs and don't come close to meeting OEM standards - period. "You pays your money and yous take your chances."

I've seen several pictures on this site of wrecked LT's with acrylic windshields that had shattered and broken into shards - and the mounting *screws* were still intact. Remember those screws are attached to stout metal brackets that firmly clamp the shield over a large area - it is not held in place by 4 *tiny* screws. I guess if someone had the time they could look for those pictures.

Here's a video that may be of interest:

Looks like the bullets and shot went right through the polycarbonate. Why would I want a defective windshield that can't stop a little 9mm?

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise", VOICE II, Navigator V, Motorrad Communicator
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5

post #17 of 39 Old Aug 12th, 2013, 6:32 pm

"Remember those screws are attached to stout metal brackets that firmly clamp the shield over a large area - it is not held in place by 4 *tiny* screws."

My 2003 has 4 tiny screws and no clamps at all, they screw into thin tinfoil on the outside that holds on the pretty plastic chrome trim pieces. I have no clamps at all anywhere on my LT's windshield.

A lot of people ride LT's every single day with the slipstreamer on them and they are DOT approved. Same as the Cee Bailies shield, Lots of people riding with them safely every single day.

There is no way to fix a scratch in polycarbonate other than buying a new shield, which is probably a very good idea anyways as polycarbonate shields deteriorate rather quickly and become incredibly unsafe because they block your vision when the coatings on them cloud up almost opaque in high humidity situations such as rain. In that regard I consider older Polycarbonate shields highly dangerous if not replaced regularly due to the fact that they deteriorate so fast. Although I am interested in the idea above of using a power washer to blast off the coatings that cause the fogging problem. I really would love to see photos of a shield that someone did blast the coatings off of.

I'll take a clear shield that increases my vision and safety any day over a polycarbonate that might block something that I have a one in a million chance of having happen.

Granted you guys that ride a million miles have a higher risk in that aspect.

Last edited by timgray; Aug 12th, 2013 at 7:57 pm.
post #18 of 39 Old Aug 12th, 2013, 6:42 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
They were done by the same guy that did all the calculations on the Final Drive.
That would be fine with me. I have seen no evidence that the FD is over stressed when properly assembled.

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5

post #19 of 39 Old Aug 12th, 2013, 7:57 pm

Quote:
"Remember those screws are attached to stout metal brackets that firmly clamp the shield over a large area - it is not held in place by 4 *tiny* screws."

My 2003 has 4 tiny screws and no clamps at all, they screw into thin tinfoil on the outside that holds on the pretty plastic chrome trim pieces. I have no clamps at all anywhere on my LT's windshield.

A lot of people ride LT's every single day with the slipstreamer on them and they are DOT certified. Same as the Cee Bailies shield, Lots of people riding with them safely every single day.

There is no way to fix a scratch in polycarbonate other than buying a new shield, which is probably a very good idea anyways as polycarbonate shields deteriorate rather quickly and become incredibly unsafe because they block your vision when they cloud up almost opaque in high humidity situations such as rain. In that regard I consider older Polycarbonate shields highly dangerous if not replaced regularly due to the fact that they deteriorate so fast. Although I am interested in the idea above of using a power washer to blast off the coatings that cause the fogging problem. I really would love to see photos of a shield that someone did blast the coatings off of.

I'll take a clear shield that increases my vision and safety any day over a polycarbonate that might block something that I have a one in a million chance of having happen.

Granted you guys that ride a million miles have a higher risk in that aspect.
Hi Tim,

Since I power washed the OEM windshield, I have replaced it with a "VStream". I won"t be able to give you a photo of how it looked before being power washed, but I can give you an after photo. I still have it. I'll try to get you a pic tomorrow.

Friends know the song in your heart, and can sing it to you when you have forgotten the words.
post #20 of 39 Old Aug 12th, 2013, 8:04 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatStrat
Hi Tim,

Since I power washed the OEM windshield, I have replaced it with a "VStream". I won"t be able to give you a photo of how it looked before being power washed, but I can give you an after photo. I still have it. I'll try to get you a pic tomorrow.

After photo is fine, and how do you like your V stream? I could not find any reviews of how well their coating does compared to the others out there and their claims that they solve the helmet buffeting with the improved shape.

Does it meet your expectations?

post #21 of 39 Old Aug 12th, 2013, 8:51 pm

Quote:
After photo is fine, and how do you like your V stream? I could not find any reviews of how well their coating does compared to the others out there and their claims that they solve the helmet buffeting with the improved shape.

This is my second VStream. The first one was for my FJR. The OEM FJR windshield created a vacuum that would draw you forward into the tank. Rough on the boys. VStream cured that.

The OEM BMW windshield was replaced within the first month that I owned the bike. I wanted something shorter that I could look over rather than through. Having had good luck with VStream in the past I decided to go with another. I really don't remember what riding with the stock windshield was like. I can tell you that the VStream seems to be thicker than stock, in the last 8,000 miles there has been no deterioration of clarity, the short height (I feel) enhances the appearance of the bike and buffeting is minimal to nonexistent and the price is right. I like it and would buy another.

post #22 of 39 Old Aug 13th, 2013, 6:23 am

Quote:

A lot of people ride LT's every single day with the slipstreamer on them and they are DOT approved.
DOT approved?

That makes me feel a lot better. Good to know the guvmint is looking out for you.

You know what else is DOT approved? ...you can get one of these bad boys brand new on E-bay for $24.95:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	German helmet.JPG
Views:	311
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	39248  

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #23 of 39 Old Aug 13th, 2013, 7:23 am

So on the shards of death thing, are there any stats on injuries resulting from a shattered windshield? I did a few minutes of searching on the net and came up with nada. I'm not saying it's not out there I just couldn't find it. I am no physics professor, but I would think that an impact that would break an acrylic windshield would have a vast majority of it's force dispersed upon impact, leaving only a small fraction of the remaining energy to shoot daggers of acrylic death at the rider (assuming any hit the rider at all). In the video it seems that all the acrylic shards are leaving the windshield area with low force.

As for the screws breaking, I think the thing that is most likely to go first are the arms on the adjuster, aren't there quite a few people who have had those break when their LT took a nap on them? Seems I have read several threads over the years with that scenario.

-Steve

2000 BMW K1200LT
2000 BMW R1200C
post #24 of 39 Old Aug 13th, 2013, 7:54 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperstatetour
So on the shards of death thing, are there any stats on injuries resulting from a shattered windshield? I did a few minutes of searching on the net and came up with nada. I'm not saying it's not out there I just couldn't find it. I am no physics professor, but I would think that an impact that would break an acrylic windshield would have a vast majority of it's force dispersed upon impact, leaving only a small fraction of the remaining energy to shoot daggers of acrylic death at the rider (assuming any hit the rider at all). In the video it seems that all the acrylic shards are leaving the windshield area with low force.
If you were standing still but since you are moving at some speed they are coming right at you.

Quote:
As for the screws breaking, I think the thing that is most likely to go first are the arms on the adjuster, aren't there quite a few people who have had those break when their LT took a nap on them? Seems I have read several threads over the years with that scenario.
I don't remember anyone posting that screws broke, however a number have posted broken arms after some type of drop. (But then I have not been here all that long)

John Baker

2005 BMW K1200LT
1979 Suzuki GS1000E
1978 Honda CB350
1975 Suzuki GT380
post #25 of 39 Old Aug 13th, 2013, 9:10 am

Quote:
So on the shards of death thing, are there any stats on injuries resulting from a shattered windshield? I did a few minutes of searching on the net and came up with nada.
There is one. From over 20 years ago when Acrylic was first used in a weak form. Slipstreamer was sued over an injury when a rider of a moped was injured from a broken windshield. They were riding with zero safety gear, no helmet, no eye protection.

It is the only one that can be found out there that has any credibility to it, and even then It's questionable when you read the entire document from the court as to how the plaintiffs settled out of court against the bike maker and Dupont for $10.00 but went after slipstreamer for a cool $1,000,000 in hopes of getting a big payday.

https://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov...7.84-2270.html

Last edited by timgray; Aug 13th, 2013 at 9:44 am.
post #26 of 39 Old Aug 13th, 2013, 10:44 am

I don't believe emergency rooms would record such minutia as "patient was impaled/cut/ died from a piece of acrylic windshield broken off during a motorcycle accident". ...and even if they did it would be patient confidential and most likely known only to the police and insurance company. Stuff like this gets settled out of court 99% of the time.

Tim, how come you have not acknowledged the video link I provided...

Ahh well, anyway back to the OP's query:

Another method I have used VERY successfully to buff scratches and scuffs out of polycarbonate and acrylic is by using 3M Finesse-It Finishing Material. It's a white fluid. Used sparingly and applied with a WOOL buffing pad chucked in a drill it is simply amazing. It will take out medium depth scratches with several passes. My rule of thumb is that if you can "catch" the scratch with your fingernail it is not a good candidate for polishing - it is simply too deep.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3M machine polish.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	39250  

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #27 of 39 Old Aug 13th, 2013, 11:10 am

Because that video is heavily biased, It's a marketing video. I don't believe any marketing information. Secondly I don't see any "shards of death" in either of them. All I see in that is a slick video done for marketing, not a scientific test done by an unbiased 3rd party.

I would LOVE To see a real study with real testing and real information, such as breaking force and exact force applied. none of the gun tests are worth anything other than for theatrical shock and awe and are just plain old silly. You will NEVER get a rock coming at you at 1300fps like what is coming out of the 9mm they are using.

Plus the only time I am shot at is when riding in Detroit, so I just avoid that part of the state.

post #28 of 39 Old Aug 13th, 2013, 11:34 am

Lemon Pledge, spray it on, use soft cloth wipe it off.
post #29 of 39 Old Aug 13th, 2013, 12:07 pm

Quote:

This windshield was yellowed and surface scratched to the point that it was completely unserviceable. this is how it looked after power washing and polishing with lemon pledge

Okay...hope this works...

There is a windshield in this pic

another view...

this one is better...

one more...

this is what the VStream looks like from the cockpit...

The BMW tech that told me of this procedure does this to his windshield. Also said that he blows off another coat every year..

post #30 of 39 Old Aug 13th, 2013, 12:24 pm

That is fantastic! Better than new!

So there we go if he blows off the coatings and then uses a polishing agent he can fix the scratch. the whole problem with scratch repair was the coating.

post #31 of 39 Old Aug 13th, 2013, 12:35 pm

Wow - that came out great! I'm going to do that with my OEM windshield and if it comes out anywhere near as well as that V-Stream then I'll need to cut it down to something lower and put it back on.

Jim
2003 BMW K1200LT (my favorite 2 wheeled land yacht)
2008 Yamaha FJR1300 (recent addition)
1982 Yamaha Vision (long gone)
post #32 of 39 Old Aug 13th, 2013, 3:05 pm

Quote:
That is fantastic! Better than new!

So there we go if he blows off the coatings and then uses a polishing agent he can fix the scratch. the whole problem with scratch repair was the coating.
I don't know if I'd go that far. If the scratch is limited to the laminate then yes. If it's deeper than that... uumm...no.

For everyone else whose OEM shield is dulled and opaque with swirls and such... this is the ticket!

post #33 of 39 Old Aug 13th, 2013, 5:09 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbaker15
If you were standing still but since you are moving at some speed they are coming right at you.
Technically if you are travelling at 60 mph so is your windshield, and the shards of death speed is still relative to that initial starting speed. It's the same old riddle, standing in an airplane going 500mph forward and you drop a pen, it falls straight to the floor however it is also traveling 500mph in the same direction as the dropper. If not there would be a lot of dead airline passengers after their pen slipped out of their hand.

-Steve

2000 BMW K1200LT
2000 BMW R1200C
post #34 of 39 Old Aug 13th, 2013, 5:58 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Technically if you are travelling at 60 mph so is your windshield, and the shards of death speed is still relative to that initial starting speed. It's the same old riddle, standing in an airplane going 500mph forward and you drop a pen, it falls straight to the floor however it is also traveling 500mph in the same direction as the dropper. If not there would be a lot of dead airline passengers after their pen slipped out of their hand.
Now I always thought that if a brick was coming at you at 60 MPH and you were standing still it was different than if it was coming at you at 60 MPH and you were going at it at 60 MPH.
But we digress from scratches to shards.

John Baker

2005 BMW K1200LT
1979 Suzuki GS1000E
1978 Honda CB350
1975 Suzuki GT380
post #35 of 39 Old Aug 14th, 2013, 1:21 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbaker15
Now I always thought that if a brick was coming at you at 60 MPH and you were standing still it was different than if it was coming at you at 60 MPH and you were going at it at 60 MPH.
But we digress from scratches to shards.
The problem is rarely the flying shards, especially in a motorcycle accident. The REAL issue that one would likely experience is the shards that get caught between you and another object, or the ground, not the ones moving through air.

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work...I want to achieve it through not dying.

David Shealey
Dandridge, TN
EX: '01 Black LT, BAT BYKE (Totaled at 110,000 miles)
IBA SS, BB, BBG, 10/10ths.
No bike now, but maybe in the future.
post #36 of 39 Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 1:16 am

You know I have had a Cee Baileys screen on for many years now and have seen the sales pitch videos also for the comparison between Polycarb and Acrylic. I use to fly airplanes allot also with airplanes that had acrylic wind shields for many hours and yes there is a bird penetration speed but I never got hurt.

I never worried about a bird strike although I have had some and I dont worry about it on the bike either.

In all the conversations about this subject over the years I have yet ran across a thread were someone was hurt badly because of the wind shield shattering.

I think I would worry allot more about that becoming a "Deer Slayer" here in the Northwest and the windshield is the least of your worrys on that story!

Thanks

Steve

Quote:
post #37 of 39 Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 9:49 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonKMiller
DOT approved?

That makes me feel a lot better. Good to know the guvmint is looking out for you.

You know what else is DOT approved? ...you can get one of these bad boys brand new on E-bay for $24.95:
Yeah, but that $24.95 open face design is GREAT for drinking your coffee being held in the $150 cup holder while cruising down the highway.
post #38 of 39 Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 10:05 am

Acrylic airplane and glider windshields are designed to be encased in a rigid frame.

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #39 of 39 Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 2:51 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by amindtat
Yeah, but that $24.95 open face design is GREAT for drinking your coffee being held in the $150 cup holder while cruising down the highway.
While wearing shorts, a t-shirt and flip flops....

it blows my mind every time I see a guy riding like that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in