LAST DAY, er WEEKEND, for K1200LT Silhouette Window Decal/Sticker Orders! :-) - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old Aug 9th, 2013, 3:24 pm Thread Starter

Thumbs up LAST DAY, er WEEKEND, for K1200LT Silhouette Window Decal/Sticker Orders! :-)

The previously announced cutoff (tonight) is actually SUNDAY night! (I can't place the order until Monday morning, so no point having the cutoff before then.)

ORDERING INFO:
What you'll get: white vinyl sticker/decal (detailed silhouette of K1200LT), approx. 3.5Ē high, for your car/truck/SUV window.

Price in U.S. dollars (includes U.S. postage*)

1 sticker = $5.95
2 stickers = $11.45
3 stickers = $16.95
4 stickers = $22.45
5 stickers = $26.95
10 stickers = $51.95
Other quantities: add the above together (e.g., 14 = price of 10 + price of 4)

* Non-U.S. Shipping:
- Canada add US$1.00 per order;
- U.K./Europe add US$4 per order (NOTE: minimum order is 5 stickers for U.K./Europe because I have to do customs forms, as it's "goods");
- Other - ask a U.S./Canadian friend to order and send to you.

Notes:
- Payment by PayPal ONLY: UnderwaterReflections @ gmail . com (without the spaces). Be SURE to include a note in PayPal with "K1200LT" so I know you don't want the K1600GTL stickers (in a different thread).
- If you want your sticker(s) sent other than to your PayPal address, include that FULL ADDRESS in the PayPal note, too.
(Please - NO order info via PM or this forum - other than a post in this thread such as, "I just ordered x stickers!").
- Est. mailing date (from me) for initial order (using USPS): Aug. 12-14th.
- No returns/refunds/guarantees; Iím doing this on a ďbest effortsĒ basis. As the man says, "You pays your money; you takes your chances." All I can promise is that I won't take your money and run (I won't ruin my reputation over friggin' stickers)!
- I like to think I've been part of this group long enough (over a decade) to be trusted, and even though I don't have an LT anymore, I thought I'd do this for all my LT friends (since I'm doing for the GT/GTL group).

Misc:
- Iím using my photography PayPal address because it is set up as a merchant PayPal acct. The above prices reflect the fact that Paypal charges me almost as much as the postage!
- I'll send you a FREE STICKER if you go to my website (see sig line) and order prints totalling $25 or more (all profits to a children's charity)!
- Fine print: by ordering, you relieve me of all responsibility/liability for accidental choking, eye injury or other loss due to sticker misuse.

- I still canít believe Iím doing this just so I can have a GTL sticker to match my wifeís Vespa sticker (below) on the back of our SUV! But it has been amazing how many people have seen that Vespa sticker and stopped to chat with us about scooters; I expect the same thing will be true of these bike stickers!

Bruce Yates - Y3K on board!
Bellevue, WA (near sunny Seattle
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
2013 dark graphite K1600GTL "Tiger Shark"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(RIP - totaled by idiot cage driver)

2000 K1200LTc "Salsa" (sold to my buddy, Mel)
2012 midnight blue Vespa GTS 300ie (Cheri's)

(photography)

(new blog)

2001 CCR - Hot Springs, AR
2002 CCR - Santa Fe, NM
2003 CCR - Gatlinburg, TN
2004 CCR - Breckenridge, CO
2005 CCR - Jackson Hole, WY
2006 CCR - Braselton, GA
2009 CCR - Rapid City, SD
2011 CCR - Boise, ID

"If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then quit. No use being a damned fool about it." WC Fields
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old Aug 19th, 2013, 1:51 pm Thread Starter

Re: LAST DAY, er WEEKEND, for K1200LT Silhouette Window Decal/Sticker Orders! :-)

I received the LT stickers Friday, and (thanks to help from Cheri sorting, stuffing and addressing envelopes) just put them all* in the mail (1st class USPS)! So if you don't receive yours by the end of this week (Sat., Aug 24th), please let me know!
Hope you all like them!

* Includes those who ordered both LT and GTL stickers.

)

(photography)

(new blog)

2002 CCR - Santa Fe, NM
2006 CCR - Braselton, GA
2011 CCR - Boise, ID

"If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then quit. No use being a damned fool about it." WC Fields
post #3 of 6 Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 6:31 pm

Thumbs up Re: LAST DAY, er WEEKEND, for K1200LT Silhouette Window Decal/Sticker Orders! :-)

Bruce, I received mine yesterday and it is awesome. Thank you!
Now... need to find a place to stick it...
Found one...!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0226.JPG
Views:	72
Size:	265.7 KB
ID:	39850  

Gilles & Kathy
BMWMOA# 154719
IBA# 71594
2011 Ostra Gray RT
06 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estate (parts and people hauler)
2012 BMW X3 (parts and people hauler)
86 Porsche 911 Cabriolet (my "new" baby)

For her I climbed the highest mountain!
For her I swam across the deepest ocean!
For her I walked through the largest desert!
And then she left me... She said I was never home!!!

post #4 of 6 Old Aug 24th, 2013, 8:07 am

Re: LAST DAY, er WEEKEND, for K1200LT Silhouette Window Decal/Sticker Orders! :-)

missed the last deadline.....

sent

__________________________________________________ _________
John aka Frank Nitti

2003 K1200LT-E
1993 HD Fatboy...Gone, But not Forgotten
2000 Honda Gold Wing/Motor Trike Conv.
MOA #186960

Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me; I want people to know 'why' I look this way.
I've traveled a long way, and some of the roads weren't paved.
Will Rogers
post #5 of 6 Old Aug 24th, 2013, 2:49 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy_gg
Found one...!!!
Took me a second to figure out what those lines through the decal were!

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise", VOICE II, Navigator V, Motorrad Communicator
1987 Kawasaki Voyager XII
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5
1970 Rockford Chibi (the orange one)

post #6 of 6 Old Aug 24th, 2013, 8:27 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy_gg
Found one...!!!
Why not on the 911?
Actually, I know why not! that would be sacrilege!!! We had a 911 cab, too, for about 5 years, and I don't think Cheri ever looked sexier than when she'd pull up in that thing with sunglasses on! But we had to sell it because we needed a 4-door she could transport dogs in. :-/ So we got a V-10 M5 (500hp), which we loved, but Cheri just kept saying, "Gotta get another Porsche." There's just nothing quite like them, is there?

Well, we finally (a couple months ago) bought a used Panamera Turbo and sold the M5, and - with me getting a GTL, too - all is right with vehicles in the Yates house! And actually, the Panamera is, to the 911, a bit like what the K1600 is to a hot sport bike: amazing performance, just in a much bigger, heavier machine! But it'll never actually BE the same as the spot bike/ 911 (sigh).

)

(photography)

(new blog)

2002 CCR - Santa Fe, NM
2006 CCR - Braselton, GA
2011 CCR - Boise, ID

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in