Designing a new KonTour Seat website - what do you guys think? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 Old Nov 8th, 2012, 9:18 pm Thread Starter

Designing a new KonTour Seat website - what do you guys think?

I wrote, designed and published my website in 2005.

It shows. I think it's time we stuck to making really ****ing good seats. Period.

The guy I have tentatively hired works for Google full time in Sunnyvale, CA and moonlights on the weekends. He helps Internet challenged doods like me enter the brave new world. He is not inexpensive. He is also very young - as in 22 years old. Wet behind the ears in my world.

Here's just a sample page of what he wants to do. I'm a bit nervous:

Kontour – Owner Bio

I think he's trying to "dumb it down" but I *kinda* get what he's up to - remember this is just a SAMPLE site page and will take a lot of work to make it polished and ready for consumption.

As a "Lone Eagle" type of operation it is often difficult to have any real perspective. So - I'm asking for opinions please!

Thanks in advance for your valued input. I've got big shoulders so fire away...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Like Butt-ahh!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old Nov 8th, 2012, 9:41 pm

Re: Designing a new KonTour Seat website - what do you guys think?

Well, That seems very basic to me Ron.. Just a picture a few links and some bio info..

Went back and looked at the rest.. Really didn't expect the whole site to be mostly done..

Nobody is "Not Buying" your seats because of the age of your webpage...

I think the artistic aspects of a webpage are sometimes over the top..

I'm just as happy getting the straight info I'm looking for on a plain easy to ready webpage..
Which is what you've got there..

I think it looks pretty good.. Perhaps a little more up to date...

John

Live and direct from the new earthquake capitol of the U.S. Jones, Oklahoma
08 Can-Am Spyder (Miss Lindy's)
03 R1200CLC Capri Blue "Flipper"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

01 R1100RT Glacier Blue "Lucky"
91 R100GS "It'sNotAMoneyPit"
The voices in my head may not be real, But they have some good ideas!

"I like the wind in my face and Boobies on my back. No, Wait, I got that backwards"

Last edited by JPSpen; Nov 8th, 2012 at 9:49 pm.
post #3 of 35 Old Nov 8th, 2012, 11:22 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Ron,

Shrink the photo in the Bio, don't take this personnel but the customers probably won't care much about you sitting on your beemer.

If you keep that rolling text box on the Home page I would make it a little smaller, I like the idea but the box takes away from the feature it is describing.

Looking at the other pages, like features, and pricing I like Web pages that don't require scrolling you might think about reducing size. Maybe a click to enlarge the feature the user is interested in.

I do like the clean crisp look of all the pages.

HTH

John Baker

2005 BMW K1200LT
1979 Suzuki GS1000E
1978 Honda CB350
1975 Suzuki GT380

post #4 of 35 Old Nov 8th, 2012, 11:55 pm

I think overall the look is good, never underestimate the power of a slick looking web page. You never know, it could be the difference between someone sending you their seat or the other guy.

Did your Google guy write the bio? I think I would head over to the UofA and have some English major re-write it, sure there is some grad student who would do it for $100 or less. It's a little rough on structure, and +1 on small bio picture.

I would suggest that you add a page with photos of past jobs, especially if you have some with the product installed. A lot of people (like me) are concerned about how their bike will look after the seat.

Overall, I think it is looking nice
post #5 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:00 am

Hey Ron, I think having the up dated site is good, I believe you have to like it.If it were I, and if you real;y want our op. Take your sunglasses off, eye contact is very important, sunglasses hides your eyes, what else are you hiding.

Pictures of your finished seats, very important, I have absolutely no idea what the finsihed product looks like.

Otherwise, I like what you are doing.

Eddee P
Bronze God on a Steel Stallion

2001 K1200LT, Champagne with all the STUFF, and R1100RT ft fender, cool
2008 R1200 RTP (retired)
2002 R1150 RTP (retired)
2007 Honda Silverwing
2007 Suzuki Burgman AN650ex
2001 Ducati ST4
1997 KZ1100 (totaled) Motors are cool,

CMTO 8 yrs

We sleep peacefully in our beds at night because rough men stand at the ready to visit violence on our behalf....George Orwell
post #6 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:25 am

Fresh looking new site Ron. I think you are asking for feedback and hope I'm not out of line.

I know that some will disagree but I believe sites do need to be refreshed once in a while. Dated sites may imply dated products or that business is not so good.

The home page seems to be more about the graphics than the message. I looked at it with the window maximized and then dragged from bottom right to a smaller size. It seemed to me that the smaller size gave more dominance to the subject and still showed enough of the product. This may indicate that a resizing of objects on the page is appropriate. It was not immediately obvious to me what the moving red dot was all about.

The other pages looked good to me. A previous post commented on the size of the image on the Bio page. It might be a little large but it is content width.

In my opinion, your developer seems to be doing a decent job.
Cheers
Peter
post #7 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:32 am

Ditto to several comments above. My main thought is that the bio needs work because its way too long. I am a marketing professional with many years of global advertising experience, and that's what strikes me. The clean look is a good move.

BMWMOA member

Current rides:
2005 Dark Graphite Metallic BMW K1200LT
2002 Pearl Orange Honda VTX1800 Retro

Prior rides:
Suzuki GS425E (Australia)
Suzuki T250R (Australia)
post #8 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 12:50 am

Better than the current page but lose the picture and lessen the narrative on you. You are selling seats not yourself. You need pictures of the product on bikes that you have worked on. Overall not bad but web pages should be about functionality and I just did not get that functional vibe. i don't have any idea what the developer is charging but if you are paying thousands as opposed to hundreds I would reconsider your selection process. Did you look at several developers and review their creative portfolio before selecting this one? At best you are getting a refresh but not much more in terms of content or functionality. Just my two cents and nothing personal.
post #9 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 2:32 am

I really like the clean look. Yes, the Bio page can be shorter and I agree on the sunglasses. I think a picture in the shop doing a final inspection may be better.

Sample pictures of installed seats with the customer testimonials attached should be very effective.

And yes, I agree that refreshing a website every few years lets the customer know that you are running a successful business and that you are not basking in the glow of past achievements .

Wolfgang

K1200LT 1999 Champaign SOLD
R1100RS 1994 Teal SOLD
R1150RT 2003 Blue (Sold)
R1100RT 1997 Blue

Pest, Budapest Hungary

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness."
Mark Twain

post #10 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 4:06 am

I have looked at most of the aftermarket seat company's websites. When I go to them, I always like to finish by looking at the Pricing section. I like to run down the list of options to get an idea of how much MY seat is going to cost.

I realize that every seat is made individually, and is therefore priced individually. But you might consider listing all options and pricing to give us Average Joes an idea of what we are going to have to spend for the total package.

Biknut

2000 K1200LT

Previous Rides (in reverse order, since 1974):

'95 Kawasaki Concours
'84 Honda V65 Magna
'80 Honda CM 400E
'73 Honda XL 250
'69 Honda CL 175

post #11 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 5:51 am

I agree with all the comments so far. Maybe multiple smaller pictures on the bio page, trim bio a little to highlight seat relevant items. Showing you in your shop is a good suggestion.

More pictures of different styles of seats, especially on your pricing page, put a relevant picture over each pricing category.

I also agree that an occasional site update leads people to believe your business is also updating, not a static entity.

It would have been better to post a link to the home page instead of the bio page. Some may not hit the home page to see how one starts out on your site.

The new site is far more attractive overall. With a few changes that are being suggested, it will be quite nice.

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work...I want to achieve it through not dying.

David Shealey
Dandridge, TN
EX: '01 Black LT, BAT BYKE (Totaled at 110,000 miles)
IBA SS, BB, BBG, 10/10ths.
No bike now, but maybe in the future.
post #12 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 10:40 am Thread Starter

Wow, thanks for all the input guys! Much appreciated and many, many good points I didn't even consider.

The comment about the sunglasses is spot on - who wants to do business with someone who is "shady". ...and yes, the bio does kind of go on and on - that can be tightened up a lot but still get the message through.

Pictures are essential, and there will be a whole album dedicated to that - it's just not part of the preliminary site yet.

I'm liking the slimmed down concept more and more - the other site is just overwhelmed with content and irrelevant "stuff". Way too cluttered.

Lots more work to do and thanks again for the perspective! I need to listen to my developer more and let him take the leash a bit...

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #13 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 10:52 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonKMiller
I need to listen to my developer more and let him take the leash a bit...
DON'T YOU DARE... Next thing ya know, he'll have links on there that hawk fuzzy dice or Whoosy Moto bunny slippers... Not that those wouldn't look good on ya...

I like it... Very nice... and agree with the "show shop pictures". Gives a viewer a kind of inside look at the actual work space...

But before you shoot the shop pics... take down Miss Novembers centerfold... tacky... just tacky.

Nicely done sir... let us know when it goes live with all the changes...

Uncle Mark

BMW '06' 1200LT "Wild Blue"

BMWMOA Member #127457
Honda CX500 Custom - RIP '00'

"An intelligence agency that FEARS intelligence? Historically, not awesome." . . . From what movie?

post #14 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 10:54 am

First thing I noticed was the font. The commas look like periods, and I'm viewing it on a 24" monitor.
post #15 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:04 am
Lifetime Supporter

Ron,
Agree with everything that's been said so far, especially the bio page. While qualifications of the owner are important, I make my decisions on the product and customer's experiences more than the bio of the owner.

You mention in the site about your craftsmen making the seats, but have no pictures of this process. If I were shopping for a premium seat it would frankly mean more to me to see these craftsmen at work. It would also give me a chance to see your facility and know you weren't making these in your mother's basement (unless, of course, you are making them in you mother's basement).

Overall, I really like the simplicity and straightforwardness of the site.

Life happens...you control your reaction.

2017 KTM 350 EXC-F (single track monster)
2018 Honda CRF250L Rally (fun on the fire roads)
2015 R1200 RT (holy cow…what a bike)
2007 K1200 LT (sold)
2005 DR 650 (sold)
2002 Harley Ultra (sold)
1999 Harley Road King (sold)
1996 K1100 LT (sold)
1990 Honda Shadow (sold)
1978-1993 Raising Kids; Paying Mortgages
1975 Honda CB550 (sold but wish I still had)
Homemade Motor Bike (mounted a 3.5 HP Briggs & Stratton on my bicycle at age 12)
post #16 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:22 am
cwo

I wouldn't have bought one of your seats if I knew what you looked like......Just kidding. I think the new bio is fine. You may want to shorten it a bit.

Chris Ogle

Life is ephemeral. Don't waste it lookin up big words.
post #17 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:31 am

Second sentence on the Bio page
On a table beside him are swatches of high tech fabrics and NASA engineered cushioning foams.

What table and swatches?

PM sent
post #18 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:47 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by amindtat
First thing I noticed was the font. The commas look like periods, and I'm viewing it on a 24" monitor.
Yep, that font is not good. No contrast also. Whenever I have to strain to read something I lose interest REAL fast. GOOD Comment there, thanks!

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #19 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:50 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickerbiker
Ron,
Agree with everything that's been said so far, especially the bio page. While qualifications of the owner are important, I make my decisions on the product and customer's experiences more than the bio of the owner.

You mention in the site about your craftsmen making the seats, but have no pictures of this process. If I were shopping for a premium seat it would frankly mean more to me to see these craftsmen at work. It would also give me a chance to see your facility and know you weren't making these in your mother's basement (unless, of course, you are making them in you mother's basement).

Overall, I really like the simplicity and straightforwardness of the site.
Actually, I still live with my Mom and have her making the seats.

Heck, she's 89 and doesn't have anything else to keep her busy, so why not? I do let her out of the basement once a week for a bridge game with the girls.

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #20 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 1:06 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonKMiller
I wrote, designed and published my website in 2005.

It shows. I think it's time we stuck to making really ****ing good seats. Period.

The guy I have tentatively hired works for Google full time in Sunnyvale, CA and moonlights on the weekends. He helps Internet challenged doods like me enter the brave new world. He is not inexpensive. He is also very young - as in 22 years old. Wet behind the ears in my world.

Here's just a sample page of what he wants to do. I'm a bit nervous:

Kontour – Owner Bio

I think he's trying to "dumb it down" but I *kinda* get what he's up to - remember this is just a SAMPLE site page and will take a lot of work to make it polished and ready for consumption.

As a "Lone Eagle" type of operation it is often difficult to have any real perspective. So - I'm asking for opinions please!

Thanks in advance for your valued input. I've got big shoulders so fire away...
It looks decent to me. Fairly simple and clean. I tend to do more with my iPhone now than my PC. Do you plan mobile friendly version also?

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise", VOICE II, Navigator V, Motorrad Communicator
1987 Kawasaki Voyager XII
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5
1970 Rockford Chibi (the orange one)

post #21 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 1:30 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager
It looks decent to me. Fairly simple and clean. I tend to do more with my iPhone now than my PC. Do you plan mobile friendly version also?
PC? What's a PC... is that like a fax machine?

Mobile friendly is a MUST these days.

Before long I predict we'll have them implanted in our heads - and luckily I've got plenty of real estate up there that is unoccupied with gray matter.

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #22 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 4:30 pm

Me again, So I'm looking at your picture, I always thought you were the warden. I only know you via this site, and I have the upmost respect for you, If i see your RonK, its a valid post not like some. Eject the pilot uniform, I know you're proud of it but it remindes me of Leo in "Catch Me if you Can", are you a pilot or a motorcycle seat manufacture. I'm not buying a seat from a pilot, but i would from the manufacturer, just saying.

When I'm a customer and spending my hard earned money, I want to feel like I'm being taken care of, not like I'm the one having to jump through all the hoops working for you.
Business being what it is anymore, I understand all the requirements that you need to safeguard your business, but when I read the requirements I feel like I'm being lectured by Mother Superior and that I must qualify to spend my money with the company. Dont know how all the legalise can be soften but it does not invite me in for a product that is purchased site unseen or felt, and is judged subjectively, every butt has a different feel.

Having said that, I'm interested in the seat, would like to see one now.

Eddee P
Bronze God on a Steel Stallion

2001 K1200LT, Champagne with all the STUFF, and R1100RT ft fender, cool
2008 R1200 RTP (retired)
2002 R1150 RTP (retired)
2007 Honda Silverwing
2007 Suzuki Burgman AN650ex
2001 Ducati ST4
1997 KZ1100 (totaled) Motors are cool,

CMTO 8 yrs

We sleep peacefully in our beds at night because rough men stand at the ready to visit violence on our behalf....George Orwell
post #23 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 5:42 pm

Ron are you crazy asking these guys what they think. This thread will never end. There is nothing more fun than ripping a successful business guys website apart. All I have to say is loose the Bio unless you add an extremely hot half naked chick sitting on the bike with you nibbling on your ear. Good luck with the new website.
post #24 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 6:06 pm

Ron,

I like the crisp and clean look.

I do not like the super jumbotron-esqe photos. Makes for too much scrolling. Maybe smaller photos that can be clicked on for a larger version would do the trick.

Font is a little tough on my old eyes.

Speaking of eyes, perhaps you should ditch the sunglasses in the bio page photo. Bio page mentions a table with stuff on it in the pic... am I THAT blind that I cannot see any of it?

Text certainly needs to be edited by a professional, did the Google wonder-boy write that? There were several glaringly obvious usage, punctuation, and structural errors.

How about photos of a seat cut-away? Shop photos? Magnum version? Team? Customer-submitted photo gallery of completed seats on their bikes?

Are the menus Java-based or straight HTML? The moving underline makes me thing Java. Since search engine spiders do not normally crawl Java menus, are you limiting the ability of having your secondary pages indexed? Wonderboy may work for Google, but I do not want to assume that he is up on SEO.

I do not see anything that is not an easy fix, and the above comments notwithstanding, I really like the new look over the old.

Antony (Tripod)
Dallas' Northern Suburbs
-----------------------------------------------

If you want to be happy for a day, drink.
If you want to be happy for a year, marry.
If you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride a motorcycle.

-----------------------------------------------

'05 K1200LT - Dark Graphite - RIP 04 OCT 2015

'99 Road King Classic - Custom Blue/Silver & Chrome - "My Baby" Gone but forever in my heart!

and many, many others.

post #25 of 35 Old Nov 9th, 2012, 10:50 pm

I'll give my opinion, but it may cost, oh say, a free trial seat for a couple months/years for my 07 LT. Then maybe I can give an unbiased opinion of your website.

Jeff

2007 K1200LT Black
1971 Piper Cherokee 180
1975 Honda 250 Enduro
1968 Yamaha 250
1968 Honda 90
post #26 of 35 Old Nov 10th, 2012, 11:46 am

Not bad for an bald dude like me! It gets the point across. A little spit and polish and it will be ready for publication.

L. Jay Keeran
K6LJK
2009 LT "USS Defiant"

post #27 of 35 Old Nov 10th, 2012, 12:25 pm

The site is "slick" looking, but at the same time, there's a lot of reading.

As the others mentioned and maybe alluded to, I hope you're not paying this guy for the content, assuming he wrote it. There's several errors with punctuation and grammar.

I'd say everyone respects professional pilots, so while I can somewhat see what he's attempting to convey with the bio, I just don't think you posing in your uniform on the bike is the right picture. I can't put my finger on it, but it seems like you should be selling aviation parts or airplanes, or even aviator sunglasses. (I don't think most people fully realize the importance of sunglasses for pilots). Anyhow, the picture also doesn't go along with the beginning of the bio. You're not standing- you're sitting (on your bike), and there's no tables near by as another pointed out. I don't see anything wrong with the picture itself, except the size and the fact it's confusing when one is reading the "bio" which I don't know is the best term to use for this page of the site because it talks more about the technology and detail and process of the seat making- not about how Ron came into his own seat business, or a lengthy background of qualifications, or even the day-to-day operations/day in the life of Ron.

One other observation is the details of the pricing for the LT seat is confusing. it sounds like you're mentioning extra pricing for something you're originally including in the price. Did you mean matching the passenger's backrest with the pillion?

I'd also say more relevant pics sprinkled throughout the site, even if they're repeated amongst the pages. Overall, it is a relatively simple website. It doesn't appear to have any databases connected to it, or online P.O.S. And the graphics here are relatively simple to code, including the addition of the map, so this guy might be charging you a premium because you're a business owner, (as well as a pilot) and he's from California, where the cost of living is higher than any planes you've flown in.

Overall, it's a pleasant and professional looking website, but I'm guessing you're wondering if you're really getting your money's worth.

Jeff
Big D is my neck of the woods

99 K1200LT (don't need loud pipes w/ 8 spk. stereo)
08 HD wide glide
prior:
07 HD XL1200C (sold!
)
78 KZ750 twin
76 CB750F
71 CL175 Scrambler
73? Yamaha 100 enduro

post #28 of 35 Old Nov 10th, 2012, 7:24 pm Thread Starter

Guys, all great comments and spot on. It is a long way from being even close to finished - and I appreciate your input.

Nothing like a highly qualified focus group for free!

It WILL be gone over with a fine tooth comb for spelling, grammar and punctuation - since I'm a hound for that stuff...

I like grammer, speling and punkuation so much i dont even use spell check any more. Y shoud I?

Don't even get me started on syntax.

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #29 of 35 Old Nov 10th, 2012, 8:11 pm

Ron, I've been gone for a few days so I'm jumping in late. TONS of good comments already in this thread, so I'll just add a couple:

1. Regarding punctuation, etc.: I only read the page for which you provided the link, and the thing that jumped out at me are at least two occasions where words should be hyphenated. For example: it should be "Tucson-based"; another example is "ergonomically-correct".

2. Regarding your bio: personally, I like to know this kind of stuff, so maybe make a long version of your bio available as a link. You know, one of those "about us" links. People don't need the full monty on your life story but if they want to they can, by going to a link. And, I think a photo of you in your captain's uniform - and some expanatory text - helps people understand that you are a professional in another area, have exacting standards, etc. I think it lends credibility, like seeing a doctor's professional and academic credentials in his office.

Good luck!

Howard Schisler
2015 BMW K1600GTL
2009 BMW K1200LT - 60k miles
2012 BMW F650GS (sold)
2005 BMW K1200LT - "Gray Ghost", traded at 120k miles
2005 Honda Shadow 650 (sold)
AMA, IBA, BMW MOA. CCRs: Braselton 2006, Osage Beach 2007, Duluth 2012

[/URL]
post #30 of 35 Old Nov 11th, 2012, 9:16 am

It's working............I have all the faith in the world in your abilities..........

Jim and Cyndy
'03 Black..."Ol' Dollar"
TDMTT
post #31 of 35 Old Nov 11th, 2012, 11:00 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hschisler
Ron, I've been gone for a few days so I'm jumping in late. TONS of good comments already in this thread, so I'll just add a couple:

1. Regarding punctuation, etc.: I only read the page for which you provided the link, and the thing that jumped out at me are at least two occasions where words should be hyphenated. For example: it should be "Tucson-based"; another example is "ergonomically-correct".

2. Regarding your bio: personally, I like to know this kind of stuff, so maybe make a long version of your bio available as a link. You know, one of those "about us" links. People don't need the full monty on your life story but if they want to they can, by going to a link. And, I think a photo of you in your captain's uniform - and some expanatory text - helps people understand that you are a professional in another area, have exacting standards, etc. I think it lends credibility, like seeing a doctor's professional and academic credentials in his office.

Good luck!
Thanks Howard - just wait until you see the picture of me with the stethoscope hanging around my neck and the diploma from Harvard Medical School in the background. Oh wait a minute - the "butt doctor" moniker has already been taken by one of my esteemed competitors.

I guess I could always go with "ASSMAN" ala Kramer from Sienfeld!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tujqM2u-BVo

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #32 of 35 Old Nov 11th, 2012, 8:45 pm

Looking good Ron

To tell ya the truth I wish you would have had this when I was looking for a custom saddle to be made.

I would as others have suggested shrink the Bio, and show lot's of examples of the seats you've made that's what sold me on the choice I made also and I can't stress this enough give very solid price structure, nothing I that will turn me away quicker then trying to guess what something is going to cost.

The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.

09 K1200 LT
Project LT:

Future plans

University Place, WA
Riding since 1969
post #33 of 35 Old Nov 12th, 2012, 12:29 pm
Sit

I agree with most everything here. I rather see the process of seat building more and read about your less, no offense. A bit of background that you are a rider is enough for me, no need to see you in a pilot's outfit.

I am going to have my seat done soon and the biggest obstacle to getting it done other than just cost is what it will look like afterwards. I can see this on other company's pages, but not yours. I want see what my seat will look like on my bike when it is done.

2005 K1200LT-Ocean Blue
1989 K100RS - Blue & White
1992 K75S - Black
2013 Ural Patrol - Sold
2007 R1200GS-Granite Gray-Sold
2004 R1150R-Titan Silver-Sold
post #34 of 35 Old Nov 12th, 2012, 12:47 pm Thread Starter

...but.... what if I could make my LT fly?? Just extend the tip over wings a bit and put some vortex generators on 'em.

I think more of the "Dave Lenox" look is in order. Heck, I've already GOT the hat and a cool shop apron (that I made myself) with a BMW logo on it.

Of course then I'll probably hear from the intellectual property lawyers at BMW.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dave Lennox.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	37027  

"Like Butt-ahh!"
post #35 of 35 Old Nov 12th, 2012, 10:17 pm

NOW I understand what you are building! The pictures are invaluable (at least to me). I have been wondering about the funtion of breatheing and rain.

Jim Taylor
Minneapolis
07 Black LT "Dancing Heart", 03 Quantum "Ice"
02 Black LTC "Raven" (RIP 8/26/06)
08 Can-Am Spyder (hers) (#731)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in