Motorcycle lift - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 Old Nov 21st, 2011, 2:55 pm Thread Starter

Motorcycle lift

I am considering purchasing a motorcycle lift table and am in search of recommendations and where to get the best price.
Thanks
Wes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old Nov 21st, 2011, 3:01 pm

Re: Motorcycle lift

After doing a lot of searching Harbor freight is the cheapest but by no means the best, tables can get very expensive very quickly. After looking at the price (s) decided I can grovel around the shop floor a bit longer.

The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.

09 K1200 LT
Project LT:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Future plans

University Place, WA
Riding since 1969

Last edited by Kra961; Nov 21st, 2011 at 6:49 pm.
post #3 of 35 Old Nov 21st, 2011, 3:10 pm Thread Starter

The knees don't like the flloor, and the money saved doing my clutch myself will help offset the cost..

post #4 of 35 Old Nov 21st, 2011, 3:11 pm

Harbor Freight gives bang for the buck. They have a 1,000 lb. lift, that will work - but I did NOT buy that one. For just a little more, you can get the 1,200 lb air lift, which is much better. The ram and framing is a lot heavier duty.

Brian
CCR: 2008, Midway; 2011, Boise; 2012, Duluth; 2014, Chattanooga. MOA: Billings, 2015; SLC, 2017
CCR-R: 2018, Russellville
'13 K1600 GTL-P - "Eva"
Sold but "beloved" ride: K12 LT - "Pepe"
IBA #31242 (SSx2, BB, BBG)
MOA #136148

-
post #5 of 35 Old Nov 21st, 2011, 3:20 pm

My son-in-law and I both got HF lifts and have used them quite a bit. My DR650 is on mine now, but I did the LT's clutch replacement on it, as well as tire changes etc., and it's been great.
Have a buddy with bad knees who bought one for his wing. To make it easier for him, we're building 2X6 platforms along each side. Makes it easier for him to "walk" the bike up.
One thing I've found bad about the HF lift, is that with a heavy bike, like the LT, it will lift the forward stabilizers off the ground, allowing the lift to roll forward. To stop this, I slip a piece of 2X4 under the frame at the front. Keeps the lift from raising, and resists movement. Only problem I've encountered with mine.
post #6 of 35 Old Nov 21st, 2011, 3:55 pm

I am a cheepskate.

I bought the HF lift and it works acceptably.

If I were to do it again, I would seriously consider a better lift. Having seen the better ($700+) lifts and comparing it to mine, there really is no decision. The HF is a cheap (in every sense of the word) lift.

At the time of purchase, I couldn't swing the more expensive lift, so compared to working on the floor, there is no comparison.

Joe

2005 KLT "Old Blue"

Bruno the "Bugg"

Democracy will only exist until 51% of the population believes they can live off the other 49% .
post #7 of 35 Old Nov 21st, 2011, 4:11 pm

+1 on the 1250lb HF lift. I have had mine almost 3 years and it has been nearly flawless. The air hose sprung a leak where i ran over it with one of the steel wheels and I had to replace it. A barbed fitting and a chunnk of pneumatic hose and it was fixed. Less than $3.

I'm way too fat, lazy and old to scamper around on the floor

5-6 oil changes easily done at home instead of the dealer and its paid for. Its all gravy from then on.

Loren

WAK1200LT
Loren

Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui
post #8 of 35 Old Nov 21st, 2011, 5:59 pm

Got a $200 Harbor Fraight discount coupon on Ebay $2 and picked lift up at store as shipping on it was $180 . You will need two friends to unload it as it is 300 lbs + . No problems yet , just remove driver seat for more leg room and drive the LT on it .

Bob G
post #9 of 35 Old Nov 21st, 2011, 8:23 pm

I got mine for $50.00. I called Big Red Jacks and they replaced all the goodies in the pump under warrantee. (It didn't work when I bought it, that's why so cheap).

Be sure to get one long enough for the LT. Some maintenance must be done with the center stand down eg. tranny oil change. My el cheapo model is a #900 model, so it's at its limit. When you lower the ctr stand the front wheel will pull out from the front wheel clamp.

What ever type you buy be sure to strap it accordingly and use the safety bar to prevent the lift from lowering itself.

Work safely
post #10 of 35 Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 11:19 am

http://www.discountramps.com/motorcy...FQqb7Qod-3JPpw

I have similar to the 'Black Widow" with side extensions.

J.M.J...
Dcn Channing

post #11 of 35 Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 12:18 pm

This one is on my list: http://www.derekweaver.com/update/Pr...duct.aspx?id=2

2000 K1200LT-C "Tsukune"
2013 Honda NC700X "Moka"

Kirk Johnson

President of

post #12 of 35 Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 1:14 pm

I've had a Handy for a long time, and got an HF a year ago....supposedly to support the sidecar wheel on a rig I've yet to assemble while the main bike is on the Handy.. Anyway, I have them both. The Handy ain't cheap, but damn it's solid and works well. My model needs a compressor, but it doesn't need to be a big CFM one. Just about anything that pumps air can be adapted to work.

The HF works, acceptably, as others have noted, and I'd agree. For the money it does what it claims it will.

JD

Jeff Dunkle
Ocala, FL
2000 LT - Motorvation Formula II
1995 R100GS
2004 Burgman 650 (wife's)
post #13 of 35 Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 3:05 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Hi , I got a Handy Sam 1000 http://www.mile-x.com/handy-16000-motorcycle-lift.aspx .It isn't cheap, but it is solid. I also got the 12" side extensions & a cycle vise. With the side extensions I can ride my LT up on the lift, no problem. I can also get my garden tractor up on my lift & pick it up with the extensions on. I only have a small compressor back in the shed were my lift is, but it picks it up OK.

I have thought of getting one of these high position motorcycle lifts to put under the sidecar wheel. http://www.harborfreight.com/high-po...ift-99887.html .But in the end I take the sidecar off to do the LT's annual service. I change the brake fluid ever year, & it is a PIA to do it with the car on.

Patric Blackman
2002 K1200LT/Hannigan2+2
2010 R1200GSA ...1987 Helix...
AMA Charter Lifemember
37 Year Member of both BMWMOA & BMWRA

post #14 of 35 Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 6:00 pm
Enjoy The Ride

I just bought two more of the Pro-Series Equipment 1,500 lb lifts. One at 48' wide & one at 24" wide plus they each come with a scissors jack & a front extension for longer bikes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bike Lift 010.JPG
Views:	422
Size:	832.8 KB
ID:	33625   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bike Lift 013.JPG
Views:	707
Size:	847.1 KB
ID:	33626   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bike Lift 008.JPG
Views:	547
Size:	806.4 KB
ID:	33627  

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT

post #15 of 35 Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 7:58 pm

Three years ago I bought a Direct Lift from Greg Smith Equipment, with the optional side extensions (very nice to have IMHO), and the drop tail. The lift is solid and works very well, and it's handy for working on a lawn tractor and other smaller equipment.

It's air-powered. If I had it to do over again I'd go with one that didn't require air - it's a small pain to set up the compressor, hook up the hose, put it away, etc. - one I could do without.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	HPIM7580.JPG
Views:	231
Size:	137.7 KB
ID:	33628  

Howard Schisler
2015 BMW K1600GTL
2009 BMW K1200LT - 60k miles
2012 BMW F650GS (sold)
2005 BMW K1200LT - "Gray Ghost", traded at 120k miles
2005 Honda Shadow 650 (sold)
AMA, IBA, BMW MOA. CCRs: Braselton 2006, Osage Beach 2007, Duluth 2012

[/URL]
post #16 of 35 Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 9:02 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddleman
I just bought two more of the Pro-Series Equipment 1,500 lb lifts. One at 48' wide & one at 24" wide plus they each come with a scissors jack & a front extension for longer bikes.
Dave, what would you say would be the smallest air compressor that would operate the Pro-Series that you posted?????
Thanks,

Bill (aka Chipper)
Elk Grove Ca.
2014 K1600GTL-E
2009 K1200LT (BLACK)-Traded In
2004 RTP Work Bike(Retired)
2002 LTE Totaled Aug/2011)
1978 H-D LowRider
1975 Honda-Goldwing
post #17 of 35 Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 9:11 pm

I also have the Direct Lift with the rear drop table, $649. Works great, I have a compressor that always is on, so I just hook up and go. Lifts the LT fine. A good quality unit that is priced well. You can buy a Handy or J&L but will pay more than twice as much for it, and for home use it's totally fine.

BMRBOB
post #18 of 35 Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 7:30 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by hschisler
Three years ago I bought a Direct Lift from Greg Smith Equipment, with the optional side extensions (very nice to have IMHO), and the drop tail. The lift is solid and works very well, and it's handy for working on a lawn tractor and other smaller equipment.

It's air-powered. If I had it to do over again I'd go with one that didn't require air - it's a small pain to set up the compressor, hook up the hose, put it away, etc. - one I could do without.
+1, I did the same thing and added wood extensions. The lift is very robust and I feel safe with the LT on it. I just felt that the HF lift was too flimsley and not very well made.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P1010001.JPG
Views:	209
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	33636   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010009.JPG
Views:	200
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	33637   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010021.JPG
Views:	282
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	33638  

Bill
Eastern Virginia (Middle Peninsula)
K3ZXV
05 Honda Sabre 1100
04 Triumph Speedmaster , Black with
California Sidecar Friendship II
99 K1200LT, Basalt Gray "DELILAH" (SOLD)
99 R1100RT ,Glacier Green (SOLD
)
post #19 of 35 Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 7:48 pm
Enjoy The Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipper
Dave, what would you say would be the smallest air compressor that would operate the Pro-Series that you posted?????
Thanks,
Bill, The smallest air compressor I have is a Cambell Hausfeld 110V 4.5hp with a 20gal tank at 90psi and it has no problem raising the lift to it's full height over & over again.

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT

post #20 of 35 Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 8:06 pm

Quote:
Bill, The smallest air compressor I have is a Cambell Hausfeld 110V 4.5hp with a 20gal tank at 90psi and it has no problem raising the lift to it's full height over & over again.
Dave, Thanks for the information..... Have a great Turkey Day......

Bill (aka Chipper)
Elk Grove Ca.
2014 K1600GTL-E
2009 K1200LT (BLACK)-Traded In
2004 RTP Work Bike(Retired)
2002 LTE Totaled Aug/2011)
1978 H-D LowRider
1975 Honda-Goldwing
post #21 of 35 Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 8:34 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Their web site does not list prices. Did you buy direct or from a distributor? Are you willing to say what the price is?

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise", VOICE II, Navigator V, Motorrad Communicator
1987 Kawasaki Voyager XII
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5
1970 Rockford Chibi (the orange one)

post #22 of 35 Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 9:00 pm
Enjoy The Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager
Their web site does not list prices. Did you buy direct or from a distributor? Are you willing to say what the price is?
$700 for each lift & $100 extra for the side extensions.

Dave Selvig
2004 Black LT
2000 Canon Red LT

post #23 of 35 Old Nov 24th, 2011, 6:49 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by whdunn4
I am considering purchasing a motorcycle lift table and am in search of recommendations and where to get the best price.
Thanks
Wes
Well it is certainly not only the best price..

Several folks have said the Harbor freight HEAVY one is not bad.. But for price, quality and included accessories here are 3 sites to consider.. as a reference I have an older professional Handy lift and love it.. 2 buddies have one from complete hydraulic that work very well and are almost as strong as the Handy. and I have seen the GregSmith lift which is equal to the Comp Hyd.
http://www.handyindustries.com/
http://www.completehydraulic.com/
http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/

A lift is an investment in safety and serviceability. So I would not be afraid to spend a few bucks more now and not look back and say I could have had a good lift instead of an OK one. Spend wisely.

Bill
KLR650
Looking for the next machine :<)
Lafayette, Indiana
post #24 of 35 Old Nov 24th, 2011, 7:44 am

+1 to what Bill sez. Before I bought ole Toad a lift, back a hunnert years ago, I visited both BMW shops in my area, plus several HD and a coupla independent shops - ALL of 'em had Handy Lifts in the service bays. There weren't anyone unhappy with their lifts, and most praised 'em highly for weight capability and ease of use. Their two primary recommendations to me were to order the electrical model if I planned on using the lift for home/personal use, AND order the side extensions. They mentioned smooth travel up and down the height range, and no bleed down or lowering while elevated, as well as not having to worry about install or removal of a safety bar.

As for parking an LT on a 24 inch wide table, there is way-minimum space to plant feet or lower the sidestand while mounting/dismounting (if one rides the bike up onto the lift, as I do) or while raising the bike up on it's centerstand. So the suggestion to order side extensions is a good one. Were I to do it again, I would order one 12" wide and the other 8" wide. Majority of service work on ole Toad takes place on the brake side of the bike, and an 8" wide extension is ample for tool placement, ease of access to filter port and drain/fill plugs. The 12" side allows for ease of mount/dismount room, as well as when ole Toad goes up, or down, for the centerstand function (you folks with an EHCS have the edge there! ).

Nowadays, I'm thinking the Western Manufacturing table lift patent (if there wuz one) must have run it's course, because there are several clone models on the market that are equal in quality and serviceability to the Handy. A coupla friends have 'em and they are true clones, including accessory items such as a dolly, drop panels, chocks, height and weight limits, manufacturing material used, etc. HTH, and enjoy Santa's present for 2011.

BTW - it is also a good idea to install some friction/grip material on these powder coated utensils! Bathtub safety strips minimally (they don't last long tho), or a rubber backed carpet runner or mat, as an example. Improves the confidence level in loading/unloading the lift.
post #25 of 35 Old Nov 24th, 2011, 8:09 am

The Kendon "stand up" lifts look interesting. Anyone out there using one?

See the demo video here, http://www.kendonusa.com/motorcycle-...-lift-demo.htm

Lawrence W. Gray
2003 K1200LT
post #26 of 35 Old Nov 24th, 2011, 8:58 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgray
The Kendon "stand up" lifts look interesting. Anyone out there using one?

See the demo video here, http://www.kendonusa.com/motorcycle-...-lift-demo.htm
Doesn't seem to have a very big foot print on the ground (width). This might be a concern with an 850lb LT in the air.

Others appear to be a little narrow but I've never used one so I can't say regarding side to side stability.
post #27 of 35 Old Nov 24th, 2011, 10:23 am

Not sure how you drew the conclusion that owners of the HF lifts think they are just OK. The only post from an owner that describes the HF lift as OK was post #6. "I bought the HF lift and it works acceptably". (not sure which of the HF lifts he has)

Before I bought my HF lift I considered the 1000 lb lift and decided not to purchase th lift for 2 reasons. 1.) I was not interested in a manual pump lift and 2.) the 1200 lb lift appeared to be much more substantial. I have no doubt that the 1000 lb lift is adequate for the fat girl but the advantages of the 1200 lb lift made the decision easy for me. I have no hesitation whatever putting the LT on this lift.

Just sayin'. Whatever lift you have it is much better than crawling around on hands and knees.

Loren

Quote:
Originally Posted by billd
Well it is certainly not only the best price..

Several folks have said the Harbor freight HEAVY one is not bad.. But for price, quality and included accessories here are 3 sites to consider.. as a reference I have an older professional Handy lift and love it.. 2 buddies have one from complete hydraulic that work very well and are almost as strong as the Handy. and I have seen the GregSmith lift which is equal to the Comp Hyd.
http://www.handyindustries.com/
http://www.completehydraulic.com/
http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/

A lift is an investment in safety and serviceability. So I would not be afraid to spend a few bucks more now and not look back and say I could have had a good lift instead of an OK one. Spend wisely.

WAK1200LT
Loren

post #28 of 35 Old Nov 24th, 2011, 10:48 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa1200lt
Before I bought my HF lift I considered the 1000 lb lift and decided not to purchase th lift for 2 reasons. 1.) I was not interested in a manual pump lift and 2.) the 1200 lb lift appeared to be much more substantial. I have no doubt that the 1000 lb lift is adequate for the fat girl but the advantages of the 1200 lb lift made the decision easy for me. I have no hesitation whatever putting the LT on this lift.
+1. I too have the 1,200 lb. lift. The 1,000 lb. HF was "spindley" IMO. The RAM on the 1,200 lb. is more than twice the width, and the legs twice as thick.

A picture of the 1,000 lb lift is here, and is listed at $479.00.

I have no problems with the 1,200 lb. HF - it's durable, wide, and stable. I'd buy it again - and yes, I have seen the other brands at friends' garages, they're good too.

I originally bought it without the wings, but added them to make it easier to get on and off the bike when it's on the lift.

This whole discussion about the 1,200 lb lift may be moot... It appears that it has been discontinued (item #94813); I can't find it on their site.

Overall my opinion of Harbor Freight stores are that they are the KMART of the tool world. A lot of crap, but some real finds as well. IMO the 1,200 lb. lift is a find.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PB240518.JPG
Views:	1246
Size:	299.2 KB
ID:	33646   Click image for larger version

Name:	PB240519.JPG
Views:	2253
Size:	321.3 KB
ID:	33647  

Brian
CCR: 2008, Midway; 2011, Boise; 2012, Duluth; 2014, Chattanooga. MOA: Billings, 2015; SLC, 2017
CCR-R: 2018, Russellville
'13 K1600 GTL-P - "Eva"
Sold but "beloved" ride: K12 LT - "Pepe"
IBA #31242 (SSx2, BB, BBG)
MOA #136148

-

Last edited by hallzee; Nov 24th, 2011 at 1:59 pm.
post #29 of 35 Old Nov 24th, 2011, 11:11 am

Smile Re: Motorcycle lift

+2 on the Direct Lift. Very sturdy and the operation is smooth. No worries getting my bike on the lift and it's stable when I have my it on the lift. I highly recommend the side extensions and the rear wheel drop option. A word of caution - I have an 8' ceiling in my shop and the first time I used the lift my focus was on the lift operation. What I didn't catch at first was the windshield and caught it just in time. Be sure to have the windshield all the way down if you have a relatively low ceiling and before you lift.

Denny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boatzo
+1, I did the same thing and added wood extensions. The lift is very robust and I feel safe with the LT on it. I just felt that the HF lift was too flimsley and not very well made.
post #30 of 35 Old Nov 24th, 2011, 12:03 pm

Amen brutha! The other thing you have to be really careful of is those summer days when you have the roll up garage door open to let in the breezes. 8' ceiling - 2' for the door = big problem for antennae and wind screen. DAMHIK

Loren

Quote:
Originally Posted by avonfloater
+2 on the Direct Lift. Very sturdy and the operation is smooth. No worries getting my bike on the lift and it's stable when I have my it on the lift. I highly recommend the side extensions and the rear wheel drop option. A word of caution - I have an 8' ceiling in my shop and the first time I used the lift my focus was on the lift operation. What I didn't catch at first was the windshield and caught it just in time. Be sure to have the windshield all the way down if you have a relatively low ceiling and before you lift.

Denny

WAK1200LT
Loren

post #31 of 35 Old Nov 25th, 2011, 7:47 am

FYI: The Kendon lift is 28" wide at the base, which is 4" wider than either the Direct Lift or Greg Smith lifts, which are 24" wide.

Is anyone using a Kendon lift?

Lawrence W. Gray
2003 K1200LT
post #32 of 35 Old Nov 25th, 2011, 8:53 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallzee
+1. I too have the 1,200 lb. lift. The 1,000 lb. HF was "spindley" IMO. The RAM on the 1,200 lb. is more than twice the width, and the legs twice as thick.

A picture of the 1,000 lb lift is here, and is listed at $479.00.

I have no problems with the 1,200 lb. HF - it's durable, wide, and stable. I'd buy it again - and yes, I have seen the other brands at friends' garages, they're good too.

I originally bought it without the wings, but added them to make it easier to get on and off the bike when it's on the lift.

This whole discussion about the 1,200 lb lift may be moot... It appears that it has been discontinued (item #94813); I can't find it on their site.

Overall my opinion of Harbor Freight stores are that they are the KMART of the tool world. A lot of crap, but some real finds as well. IMO the 1,200 lb. lift is a find.
Yes, I looked and could not find the heavier lift. That is too bad is it looks decent in your pictures.

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
2007 K1200LT "Starship Enterprise", VOICE II, Navigator V, Motorrad Communicator
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5

post #33 of 35 Old Nov 25th, 2011, 9:03 am
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgray
FYI: The Kendon lift is 28" wide at the base, which is 4" wider than either the Direct Lift or Greg Smith lifts, which are 24" wide.

Is anyone using a Kendon lift?
I just looked at the Kendon. I really like the fold up design as one reason I have not purchased a lift as yet is my limited garage space. However, the lack of a platform appears to be a fatal flaw. It looks like it would be really hard to do work such as a transmission pull on a lift like the Kendon. There is no rear platform to swing down and the narrow rail appears to make things challenging from the perspetive of blocking up the engine for tranny removal.

I also would be curious to hear from anyone using a Kendon as it sure looks like this lift is the cat's meow for a small garage. I am just not sure at first glance that it will work well for an LT. They only advertise models for cruisers, choppers, etc., nothing for touring bikes.

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5

post #34 of 35 Old Nov 25th, 2011, 2:58 pm

Just looked at the Kendon web site. Nice lift. If you look at the specification tab for the "cruiser" model and scan down to the last entry in the table you will see that the capacity of the lift is One cruiser type motorcycle including Harley Davidson and Goldwing.

If it will handle the Honda "cruiser" pig it should handle the BMW "cruiser" pig.

Looking at the lift it appears that gearbox repairs, clutch work, etc. might be accomplished by putting a steel plate across the beam.

I'm lucky in that I just park a second motorcycle on mine when the LT is not on it.

Loren

WAK1200LT
Loren

post #35 of 35 Old Nov 25th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa1200lt
Just looked at the Kendon web site. Nice lift. If you look at the specification tab for the "cruiser" model and scan down to the last entry in the table you will see that the capacity of the lift is One cruiser type motorcycle including Harley Davidson and Goldwing.

If it will handle the Honda "cruiser" pig it should handle the BMW "cruiser" pig.

Looking at the lift it appears that gearbox repairs, clutch work, etc. might be accomplished by putting a steel plate across the beam.

I'm lucky in that I just park a second motorcycle on mine when the LT is not on it.

Loren
Yes, I looked farther and found the note about the Gold Wing "cruiser" also. I also watched the video and saw the accessories shelves to hold tools and parts, but it wasn't clear they could be used to ride the bike up on the lift. And the shelves are quite pricey at $100 each for the 36" long shelf. They also sell a jack that fits in the rail to jack up the engine or frame, but that is fairly pricey also. Looks like a nice lift, but would be $1000 or more once the accessories are added.

2017 KLR650 "Mule"
1976 Kawasaki KH400
1973 Kawasaki 100 G5

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in