Can you connect Autocom Headset to VoiceII? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old Mar 14th, 2006, 9:06 am Thread Starter

Question Can you connect Autocom Headset to VoiceII?

I know there is a forum for intercom and I have posted this once, but I am reposting do to more traffic here......

I have the VoiceII system on my LT and I have Autocom's speakers and mics already mounted in my helmets (from previous scooter). Is there a way to connect the Autocom's 5 pin connector to the VoiceII 6 pin connector? I am handy and can make my own cable if I had too as long as I have the PIN outs for the Autocom and VoiceII. Has anyone done this?? Are there instructions somewhere on how to make the cable or is there a cable out there I can get? I have found a couple of diagrams for the older BMW Com systems and wanted to make sure the pinouts are still the same on the VoiceII. I have the older style autcom connectors (EasiCom 5 pin).

Any help you guys can provided is appriciated.

-Ekim
2005 K1200LT (R.I.P.)
Manchester, MD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old Mar 14th, 2006, 10:38 am

You might give Autocom a call - 800-851-GEAR - they have made more than one cabler for me, tho not this particular item. They are usually quite helpful.

Jim Taylor
Minneapolis
07 Black LT "Dancing Heart", 03 Quantum "Ice"
02 Black LTC "Raven" (RIP 8/26/06)
08 Can-Am Spyder (hers) (#731)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in