K1200LT Questions - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 Old Oct 18th, 2011, 10:51 pm Thread Starter

K1200LT Questions

I'm looking at a 2000 K1200LT (not sure if it's an Icon or Custom). The dealer is asking $5200 for it. It has 70K miles, and is champaign in color. Everything is on it, but I have not tested to see if everything works.

I've was wondering if you could give me some advice on the price, assuming everything is good, what to look out for during a test ride to see if anything is wrong, etc.

I've read that the final drive seems to go, anyone have an estimate on how much that costs? I also don't have a BMW motorcycle dealer near me, so would it be possible to take it to another mechanic and get work done?

Any advice would be very helpful.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 Old Oct 18th, 2011, 11:48 pm Thread Starter

Re: K1200LT Questions

Sorry, meant to post this in the LT forum.
post #3 of 42 Old Oct 19th, 2011, 9:07 am

first off : where are you? At least what region in the world as nothing is showing up in your profile. Where you are will have some bearing on cost. I have an '02 with 48k and love the bike, Never had an issue with the final bearing but from what I've read it can be only a few hundred dollar repair with the help of some of the wizards of final drives we have here in the forum.
Another mechanic can probably do as much as you or any other mechanic if he has the tools for the job, like clymers manual and the BMW manual which is available on disc, and also by reading the stuff on the forum. Check around and see if there is anyone in your area on the forum (sub-forum for regions).
The bike is a great ride both short and long rides, single and 2 up. Just watch the stops and if you read the forums and FAQ's you'll learn about her tipping over which is probably the greatest learning curve anyone has other than learning to ride her above 4k rpm's. Totally different bike above 4k, just remeber the 4 rules of Motorcycling. 1. Don't hit anything. 2.Don't get hit by anything. 3. Don't fall down. 4. Don't get caught.
Price seems reasonable but best check is the Internet BMW riders Marketplace and Ebay, That as well as the forums classified will give you an idea for what they are going for. At least a 2000 has the simpler brake system which is one of the other rare issues that ones like mine have. Don't let the size and weight scare you, take your time and remember that if you keep the rpm's up and slip the clutch you can handle the weight at slow speeds, soon you won't even notice it. But if you do get in a situation where she's going over just let her go. That is why they have tip over bars.
Sorry for the length of this reply, hope it helps and hope to see ya around with the LT smile.

post #4 of 42 Old Oct 19th, 2011, 9:53 am Thread Starter

Thanks for the info. Sorry for the quick first time post. Just saw it yesterday so wanted to get some info before it went away.

I live in Tehachapi, Ca, which is a mountain town. We get four season. A hot summer (90 - 100F on some days) and a cold winter (snow, temps in the 20s). I plan to ride it to work, in the summer, where it can get to 115F.

I'm 6'4" 290, and when I sit on one I think I can flat foot it.

I'm not to mechanically inclined, so I hope doing the work is not to complicated, but I'll take your advice and read some more posts on the forums.

Thanks for the info.
post #5 of 42 Old Oct 19th, 2011, 10:28 am

Take a test ride, then come back and give a report on anything that seems amiss to you. Your impressions will aid forum members in advising you about this particular bike.

Here are a few things to be aware of:

- Brake squeal is common (particularly the rear brake) and not a concern unless the pads are worn down to the metal plates

- ABS lights should flash upon startup but should stop flashing after you have moved forward 20 feet

- You may be able to find another older LT with lower mileage, but, I would not be the least concerned about 70K miles ( run a compression check on all four cylinders for peace -of -mind)

- Attachment plates for the driver footrests are chromed on the LT Custom; they are painted metal on the Icon (this is an easy method of differentiating the models).

We'll await your feedback.....
post #6 of 42 Old Oct 19th, 2011, 12:51 pm

Standard model DOES NOT have the Temp/Mileage/computer display on left side, No CD player in right side trunk.
ICON model has BOTH

"00" Canyon Red LTI ~ Well Farklized ~ Bug Splattered
Our "semi" quiet riot
*** Trailer Too ***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
T
wisties Required

post #7 of 42 Old Oct 19th, 2011, 3:33 pm

A friend did a preemptive rebuild on my final drive for less than $100.00, with me assisting...some. I've addressed all the other "weak" points others on this forum have pointed out and feel confident I'll get more miles out of this bike than I have in me. I've had several bikes and this is by far the best I've had. I love it. It is not hard to work on...just a little time consuming. And it saves a bunch of money...as time is the biggest thing it takes. Well, parts are a little pricey for some of the more sophisticated thingys...but, the 2000 has fewer of those and works very well anyway! I highly recommend it! A hundred hp bike that rides like a mercedes and gets 44-50mpg! Did I mention it's fast? Not suicide fast, but, nicely fast and it does curves very, very well. Best wishes...

2000 Maroon [Canyon Red] K1200LTC
2006 DL650 [Red]
post #8 of 42 Old Oct 19th, 2011, 3:36 pm

Depending on farkles, I would say that is in the ball park. I don't think it is steal at that price, but it isn't getting hosed either. I have a 2000 LT, with 65000 miles, with quite a few farkles, and I would be happy to get $5500 for mine.
post #9 of 42 Old Oct 19th, 2011, 3:46 pm Thread Starter

Thanks for the info. It has the CD changer on the right side, and what looks like a DAT player in the glove box? Almost looks like a cassette player. I'll take it for a test ride and look for what was mentioned.

Thanks for the help.
post #10 of 42 Old Oct 19th, 2011, 3:53 pm

This thread should get you started on what to look at on an 2000LT.

I just installed new throttle cables on my 00.

When I get back home, I'll be looking at how to fix the loose connection of my rear rotor to the rim. I seem to remember this was a common problem in the early LTs.

Best from Gorham ME
Bob

PS: my guess is that if y'all have 4 seasons, the dealer selling the LT will want it out of his inventory pretty soon.

And, some people might look at the mileage on that Lt as "Just broken in."

"He was a foul caricature of himself, a man with no soul, no inner convictions, with the integrity of a hyena, and the style of a poison toad." H. S. Thompson
post #11 of 42 Old Oct 19th, 2011, 10:16 pm Thread Starter

I went and test rode it today. The ABS didn't work, thanks for telling me what to look for. Only one of the heated handgrips worked, unless that is how it is suppose to be. The rear brake made a lot of noise when first depressed, but then let off on the sound a bit.

It looked like it fell over at one point, because the rubber part on the front looked a little scrapped, and the plastic was not aligned correctly.

They offered to give it to me for $4500 + Tax, but I ended up saying no thanks. They didn't have any history on the motorcycle and I don't know enough about them to take a gamble.

Thanks for all the info, and I will keep looking for an LT, but a newer one with less miles.
post #12 of 42 Old Oct 19th, 2011, 11:02 pm

Sorry it didn't work out. Both grips should heat as well as both the rider and pillion seats. The switches for the seats are down low under the edge of each seat. They feel kind of nice when the weather is frosty. As far as the scuffed plastic tip over bar, no big deal. They ALL fall over sooner or later!

I personally prefer the '99 to EARLY '01 s because of the brake systems. Search the forum and you can decide for yourself.

I bought an early '01 a couple years ago with less than 8,000 miles on it. The low mileage bikes are out there.

Good luck and good hunting!

Loren

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoFRBrutus
I went and test rode it today. The ABS didn't work, thanks for telling me what to look for. Only one of the heated handgrips worked, unless that is how it is suppose to be. The rear brake made a lot of noise when first depressed, but then let off on the sound a bit.

It looked like it fell over at one point, because the rubber part on the front looked a little scrapped, and the plastic was not aligned correctly.

They offered to give it to me for $4500 + Tax, but I ended up saying no thanks. They didn't have any history on the motorcycle and I don't know enough about them to take a gamble.

Thanks for all the info, and I will keep looking for an LT, but a newer one with less miles.

WAK1200LT
Loren

Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui
post #13 of 42 Old Oct 20th, 2011, 8:29 am

I bought my 2000 LT with 22K on it for $7600 and a non working ABS. Fixed it for $2.50. I really enjoy it and it has taught me a whole new level of respect and patience for wrenching. $4500 is a bargain in my opinion!

2000 K1200LT-C "Tsukune"
2013 Honda NC700X "Moka"

Kirk Johnson

President of

post #14 of 42 Old Oct 20th, 2011, 11:15 am Thread Starter

I don't even think the ABS not working is that big of a deal. The thing that worried me was the squeal from the rear when stopping. It was posted here that it's not a concern, so maybe I will re-think it.

The heated handgrips didn't bother me either, but with only one working, I was concerned about it being a short.

I was also having a hard time finding the rear brake with my foot. It their a way to extend that out, same with the shifter. Anyone ever put floorboards on with a heal toe shifter?

Another question I have is how hard is it to replace the cassette deck and CD changer? It would be nice to be able to put someting in there with an Aux port and lighter so I can plug in my phone and use that to play music through the speakers.

Maybe I will think about getting it.
post #15 of 42 Old Oct 20th, 2011, 11:31 am

The tape deck works great with an adapter cassette to plug in the mp3 player! The cd changer comes out easily. It is a good price so you have room to learn to fix it or spend to fix it. I would ask them to look at the handwarmers as a little more sweetner on the deal or ask them to change the rear rotor/pads. Beemerboneyard has them for 155 + pads. No doubt the ol girl needs some lovin but it is a great entry point if you are willing to bloody up the knuckles a bit. Have courage in yourself! My attitude is if someones two hands can do the work without specialized equipment then mine can too. This board is not going away and people are here to help... I know. The LT is a very unique and limited bike. There are only 36K or so out there in the world which makes it RARE in my opinion! I started out with FAR more wrench time than ride time but 5 months later that has way reversed itself! It is a joy to ride and own! Good luck whatever you decide.

2000 K1200LT-C "Tsukune"
2013 Honda NC700X "Moka"

Kirk Johnson

President of

post #16 of 42 Old Oct 20th, 2011, 2:59 pm Thread Starter

I ended up buying it. $4900.24 out the door. I rode it home and I was glad that I bought it. There is a straight stretch of freeway that nobody uses, it doesn't even really go anywhere. I took it out there on the way home, and opened it up. I was impressed.

The ABS do work after all, they just didn't have the battery charged all the way.

Brake pads are at about 40% they said.

Radio works, Cruise control works, I love that feature by the way. The things on the said near the front work when you slowly let your motorcycle down on the pavement. Yep, already did it. It was a slow go down though, almost like I was setting it on the ground. Don't see any damage, not even a scuff. Hard to get back up though.

I need to check all the fluids and everything else. A couple people were looking at it when I walked in, so I just bought it based off what I saw yesterday.

I noticed that the front makes a rattling sound when I first start out, didn't sound like anything major and it goes away.

Thanks for all the help, and I'll be reading all the links here soon enough and post a picture.
post #17 of 42 Old Oct 20th, 2011, 3:13 pm

Congrats! Good to know the ABS is working. The squalling rear brakes really is a "feature". New pads will likely fix the noise if it is a squeeling noise. Aftermarket pads seem to be better than the BMW stock pads. Search the forum for brake pad and you will find good recommendations.

You are going to really enjoy your new ride.

Loren

WAK1200LT
Loren

post #18 of 42 Old Oct 20th, 2011, 4:26 pm

totally worth it! Read the FAQ's.

2000 K1200LT-C "Tsukune"
2013 Honda NC700X "Moka"

Kirk Johnson

President of

post #19 of 42 Old Oct 20th, 2011, 4:27 pm

Congratulations. I paid $6500 out the door for mine about a year and a quarter ago and feel I got a really good deal, considering what I've got. I great sport touring bike with great ergonomics.I love the cruise control...when it gets colder, the heated seats and grips are wonderful the electrically adjustable windshield is so nice....ripping through some tight curves in second or third gear...priceless, plus to all the comfort features. And! My wife loves it! What a deal! I'm happy for you and I hope you're as pleased with yours as I am with mine.

2000 Maroon [Canyon Red] K1200LTC
2006 DL650 [Red]
post #20 of 42 Old Oct 20th, 2011, 6:36 pm

Congrats on the new Ride, it is a thing that seems to just keep getting better and better...If you spend any time on this forum the theme that keeps repeating is "ride it like you stole it!" The basis of which is don't fret the little rattles and squeeks just put fuel in it, change the fluids occasionally, and just ride the piss out of it....AND ENJOY!!!

RICH CANNON
2000 K1200LT "a great ride"
2002 GL1800 powerful, but boring..(gone)
1979 XS1100 (gone)
1986 VT500 Ascot (gone)
1972 Honda 500-4 (gone)
1961 Lambretta (way gone)
1962 Allstate Compact (gone but not forgotten)
post #21 of 42 Old Oct 20th, 2011, 6:44 pm

Is it just me, or do others get that sinking feeling when you see what these bikes are going for now. They started out at $22,000.00 plus T&L!
post #22 of 42 Old Oct 20th, 2011, 8:04 pm

welcome aboard and good luck
post #23 of 42 Old Oct 20th, 2011, 8:10 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonygret
Is it just me, or do others get that sinking feeling when you see what these bikes are going for now. They started out at $22,000.00 plus T&L!
A 2000 Camry fully loaded with 70k miles has an average retail of $7700 according to KBB. I'd rather the LT given the choice for a supplemental vehicle.
post #24 of 42 Old Oct 20th, 2011, 9:03 pm

It's okay to ride like you stole it as long as you have a radar detector. I was riding like I stole it today. Got off with a warning.

Jeff

2007 K1200LT Black
1971 Piper Cherokee 180
1975 Honda 250 Enduro
1968 Yamaha 250
1968 Honda 90
post #25 of 42 Old Oct 21st, 2011, 12:04 am

Quote:
To be honest with you Tony, I really don't care what the resale value of my bike is, because I'm not interested in ever getting rid of it until it is all used up, then I hope I come across another low mile LT again for an incredible price...The reality of the LT's pricing probably has more to do with BMW's image in the motorcycle marketplace. They have some of the most innovative (very different) looks, definately not mainstream, considered expensive to buy and maintain, not many dealers to choose from. To think that the comparison used bike the goldwing would probably sell for several thousands more is amazing when bike for bike the LT beats it hands down for many reasons. Except for dealer network, marketing, and sheer volume of aftermarket goodies available..

RICH CANNON
2000 K1200LT "a great ride"
2002 GL1800 powerful, but boring..(gone)
1979 XS1100 (gone)
1986 VT500 Ascot (gone)
1972 Honda 500-4 (gone)
1961 Lambretta (way gone)
1962 Allstate Compact (gone but not forgotten)
post #26 of 42 Old Oct 21st, 2011, 4:59 am

Nope! Not me! The only reason I get to own one of these fine thoroughbreds is because of the way they depreciate!

I could have bought a brand new Connie for just a few hundred more than I paid for my '01. But then I got the Hannigan sidecar in the deal!

I'm glad I opted for the LT.

Loren

Quote:

WAK1200LT
Loren

post #27 of 42 Old Oct 21st, 2011, 9:00 am Thread Starter

Thanks everyone.

I have a couple more questions. I started it up this morning, just to make sure it would start, and a lot of smoke came out of the exhaust. It's about 55F this morning. Is that normal?

Does anyone have an idea what this is? It is above the tape deck in the center console. I couldn't find it in the book.

post #28 of 42 Old Oct 21st, 2011, 9:28 am

If is on the side stand it is normal.

2000 K1200LT-C "Tsukune"
2013 Honda NC700X "Moka"

Kirk Johnson

President of

post #29 of 42 Old Oct 21st, 2011, 10:04 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14wntr
If is on the side stand it is normal.
Thanks, I figured the smoke early in the cold morning was normal, but I'm just a paranoid with things that I have not taken care of personally.
post #30 of 42 Old Oct 21st, 2011, 10:26 am

It is a communications system.

You can get a full parts schematic for your 00LT on line. i use MAX BMW.

here is a link to a thread about 00LTs:
http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthre...ghlight=2000LT

One of the first things many people do is install a HID low beam. I over ran the stock low beam around 30MPH. You will wind up buying a pair of HIDs since they are packaged for auto etc. I think I paid around $50 for my pair?

if I remember correctly, the low beam is at the top of the head light?

Oh. And to remover the "top cover", necessary to install HIDs, you have to pop out the map light as there is a screw behind it.

You NEED a cordless screw driver with a "clutch".

You will need a small mirror to look under the bottom handle bar covers to see the screws to remove them.

The large torx bits you need can be found at place like Auto Zone.

I do not remember what the oil filter "socket" is. But you can take a new filter to Auto Zone and buy what you need there.

To change the front pads we have to take the calipers off.

The latch for the trunk will break unless you modify the curved latches.

With the stock shocks you have to go SLOW! over speed bumps.

When i used sport tires on my 00 I would easily start scraping the foot peg and fairings thru corners.

Ron left a great link in the tire section that explains what causes cupping on MC tires.

It will not start if the kill switch on the handle bars is in the OFF position; if the side stand is down; if it is in reverse.

The middle position on the switch for the seat is OFF.

You do not need a special tool to turn the BIG nut on the bottom of the gas tank.

The Lts take a special rear tire. Make sure the rear tire is the correct one.

Best
Bob

"He was a foul caricature of himself, a man with no soul, no inner convictions, with the integrity of a hyena, and the style of a poison toad." H. S. Thompson
post #31 of 42 Old Oct 21st, 2011, 10:49 am

Totally normal for it to smoke on start up, especially if it was on the side stand, even for a few minutes before putting it on the center stand.
post #32 of 42 Old Oct 21st, 2011, 11:06 am

Written like a man who has been there and done that!

As for the smoking at start up..... If you don't want to fog the neighborhood roll to a stop in your parking spot and keep the bike level. Turn off the key, remove your gloves and helmet, check to see how many bugs hit the windshield on the ride and then let it lean onto the side stand. It will cure the mosquito fogging action.

Loren

Quote:
Originally Posted by BecketMa
It is a communications system.

You can get a full parts schematic for your 00LT on line. i use MAX BMW.

here is a link to a thread about 00LTs:
http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthre...ghlight=2000LT

One of the first things many people do is install a HID low beam. I over ran the stock low beam around 30MPH. You will wind up buying a pair of HIDs since they are packaged for auto etc. I think I paid around $50 for my pair?

if I remember correctly, the low beam is at the top of the head light?

Oh. And to remover the "top cover", necessary to install HIDs, you have to pop out the map light as there is a screw behind it.

You NEED a cordless screw driver with a "clutch".

You will need a small mirror to look under the bottom handle bar covers to see the screws to remove them.

The large torx bits you need can be found at place like Auto Zone.

I do not remember what the oil filter "socket" is. But you can take a new filter to Auto Zone and buy what you need there.

To change the front pads we have to take the calipers off.

The latch for the trunk will break unless you modify the curved latches.

With the stock shocks you have to go SLOW! over speed bumps.

When i used sport tires on my 00 I would easily start scraping the foot peg and fairings thru corners.

Ron left a great link in the tire section that explains what causes cupping on MC tires.

It will not start if the kill switch on the handle bars is in the OFF position; if the side stand is down; if it is in reverse.

The middle position on the switch for the seat is OFF.

You do not need a special tool to turn the BIG nut on the bottom of the gas tank.

The Lts take a special rear tire. Make sure the rear tire is the correct one.

Best
Bob

WAK1200LT
Loren

post #33 of 42 Old Oct 21st, 2011, 1:26 pm

I'm also new to the KLT family 1999 30k $5000 and love my bike! She does like to sing. Enjoy your new LT!
post #34 of 42 Old Oct 21st, 2011, 2:25 pm

I sold my 1999 a year ago due family reason............I miss it. It was a great motorcycle and someone on this fourm bought it. It took me to Alaska and back to Florida without a problem. That was in 2007. I bought it 2004 with 15k on it. Think it had 60K when I sold it.

John
Florida
2004 BMW R1150R Black
Contact me 4 motor training 1&1
Expert witness in motorcycle crash reconstruction (Contact me)
post #35 of 42 Old Oct 21st, 2011, 3:00 pm

Garage

Ahh... the BC1 was the first attempt of BMW to make a comsystem... POS!

[/QUOTE]

Hoss
'Stupidity has a knack of getting its way.' --Albert Camus
'05- K1200LT - Gretchen
R.I.P. - '00- K1200LTE- "Barbara" - Retired at 168K 9/2011
MOA, IBA, EXR & RCB and TMI
post #36 of 42 Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 10:42 pm Thread Starter

Here are some pictures of the K1200LT Custom that I bought.

Left Side:

Right Side:

Front:

Rear:

post #37 of 42 Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 10:47 pm

Nice looking bike! Now, get out there and don't ever let it look that clean again until the day you sell it.

Clean the bugs off the windshield with warm water, and enjoy!

bill

wild bil
07 K1200LT Biarritz Blau
80 Yamaha XS850 Black - retired in 06
post #38 of 42 Old Oct 24th, 2011, 6:44 am

Dang man! That looks great! I am jealous that your bike looks better than mine with less than half the miles! I my PO had put on the luggage rack before I bought it. I can truly state, the more miles you rack up the better you feel! (in your heart, not in your butt/hips)

2000 K1200LT-C "Tsukune"
2013 Honda NC700X "Moka"

Kirk Johnson

President of

post #39 of 42 Old Oct 24th, 2011, 11:45 am
Lifetime Supporter

Nice looking LT, but aren't they all! I Never get tired of looking at this bike.

I notice your right hand mirror has a larger gap towards the top were it meets the fairing, make sure it is seated well, and also make sure you have the mirrors tethered so if they do fall off you wont lose them down the highway.

I know I either read somewhere on here or it was in the Paul Sayegh videos they covered setting the mirror mounts so you had a consistent seating on all three mount points perhaps someone else can clarify where that information is.

-Preston

-Preston
02 K1200 LTC | 94 K75 RT | '02 R1150 GS

post #40 of 42 Old Oct 24th, 2011, 6:37 pm Thread Starter

Thanks for the info on the mirror. I looked at it, and it is connected in all three spots. Can't tell why there is that gap. I will get some tethers for it ASAP.
post #41 of 42 Old Oct 24th, 2011, 7:15 pm
Lifetime Supporter

The mirrors have alignment washers under the mount pins. Mine had a gap at the front on both sides, I removed the washer/spacer from the front pin and the gap is uniform front to back now.

John Baker

2005 BMW K1200LT
1979 Suzuki GS1000E
1978 Honda CB350
1975 Suzuki GT380
post #42 of 42 Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 3:00 pm

@Tony- I can feel your pain, however, I don't think I'd ever pay that much for a motorcycle, so like the guy w/ the side car, I look forward to the depreciation as a buyer.
If it's any consolation, I've been pricing LTs for nearly two years now, and there's a lot more being up for sale by the BMW dealerships- most likely trade-ins for the K1600lt. They seem to be fetching a premium for them to boot, regardless of the mileage. So, point being, the premium they're getting only shows the demand is there and people are willing to pay, and that resale value at dealerships, artificially inflated or not, will keep the resale values high for the private party sales, though bad for potential buyers like me.

The price the OP paid actually sounds decent, especially considering he bought it from a dealership, though the 70K mileage would have been the deal killer for me. The condition of the final drive does seem to be a concern for these models, thus the reason I personally would have shied away (maybe just me w/ bad luck). The ABS also seems to have hiccups more often w/ mileage of this amt. I've seen numerous bikes listed w/ this kind of mileage anywhere from $3500 on up, but the repairs for those systems I've mentioned would offset any savings- one would just most likely have to go to BMW dealer to get it fixed and ensure fixed correctly. The OP said he's not mechanically inclined, so a $100 DIY final drive repair doesn't matter because he probably doesn't have tools anyway (at least when he purchased the bike).

I've also seen low mileage LTs (<20K) starting at $5300. I test drove a 99 model, and it was great, but I let a difference of $300 keep me from buying it. It was a base model- not even heated seats or grips, so I wasn't too upset w/ myself. I'm wanting a luxury sport tourer- w/ all the bells and whistles I can find already installed, otherwise I would have already bought a fairly new Concours or FJR or whatever. It seems due to the debut of the K1600LT, my wait has been somewhat counterproductive.

He has a good testimony of a good buying experience, as well as the durability and longevity of these bikes. Hopefully he'll give us an update once he has put at least a few thousand miles on it. Thanks for sharing.

Tony, looks like we might be kindred spirits. You have a nice Dyna. I have an 08 wide glide, but it just doesn't have the creature comforts for long distance, so I'm now wanting even more so an LT

Last edited by bikerj; Jan 2nd, 2012 at 3:09 pm. Reason: typo/addition

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in