Shopping for stuff LT-related? - BMW Luxury Touring Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old Mar 10th, 2006, 11:13 pm Thread Starter

Shopping for stuff LT-related?

Any recommends on catalogues for everything LT? I love the Aerostitch and Tourareg catelogues. They just leave me asking..."What about LTs."

Something about having the book instead of cruising the web site is a good thing...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old Mar 11th, 2006, 1:29 am

I don't know of any catalogues that are everything LT, but if you check the accessory section of this site it pretty much covers it all. The bonus is that a lot of the stuff listed here is sold by members of this site who actually have used the stuff on their own bikes
post #3 of 5 Old Mar 11th, 2006, 8:30 am
Gold Supporter

LT loaded

I have notices the same thing. There are a limited number of options available in catalogs and mass merchandisers for LTs. I believe that is because they are very loaded with options and more standard equipment when they are sold and they number of bikes on the road are small by comparison to Harley's and Japanese bikes.

There is one choice of saddle bags, one choice of trunk, one choice of wheels and so little chrome that it is not profitable for manufacturers to cater to the LT. How many people owning LT would change these items anyway.

We farkle, but they are techie items or new seats, backrests or arm rests or lights. The story is if you want an LT it is unique by itself. Love it for what it is and what you can do with it to make it your unique bike with gadgets, lights, and mirrors if you choose. But do not expect to see it chopped, chromed, or heavily customized.

Although I did like the flames painted on one LT with pics posted a couple weeks ago.

2005 - K1200 LT Blue
The best in life is yet to come!

post #4 of 5 Old Mar 11th, 2006, 9:42 am
Bouncer

http://www.ascycles.com/SearchResult...Bikes&Any=True

http://209.61.235.222/merchant2/index.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'04 Sprint RS Caspian Blue

"I am hoping for an asteroid impact to put all this climate change nonsense to bed."
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 Old Mar 11th, 2006, 9:51 am
Bouncer

And you can always download and print the Bob's BMW catalog for the K-Bikes section, but I recommend the entire catalog.

http://www.bobsbmw.com/catalog/index.html

'04 Sprint RS Caspian Blue

"I am hoping for an asteroid impact to put all this climate change nonsense to bed."
-

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the BMW Luxury Touring Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in